What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Fletch stares at the small hand for a moment before raising his own paw and engulfing hers completely. "I get to finish her off though", he demands. "She buried me after all." The large man reaches up with his free hand and pulls a clot of dirt out of his hair. "Bitch", he murmurs.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I don't mean to butt in on your revenge planning, but do you have any clue why they they buried you? That didn't happen to anyone else, and are you both Americans since you don't really sound Canadian?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve grinned up at Jonas again, "Deal." Then she turned to Ronny, "Yeah, I'm from the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in Tennessee. Girl learns how to take care of herself down there, but that didn't do a damn thing against that horrible thing."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fletch nods at Eve and releases her hand. Turning towards Ronny he shrugs. "She said something about it being a psych evalithingy. Probably wanted to see if I could make it. Didn't count Vinnie in, though. . ." He tilts his head as Ronny keeps on questioning. "You're asking a lot of questions, aren't you", he replies, partially because he doesn't want to get into his past too much.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah I guess I am it's kind of a habit from when I used to do questioning for the army. I just do it out of habit really wasn't trying to pry or anything. Sorry if it bugs you." Ronny answers Fletch.

"I'm from Halifax myself, but I've met quite a few Americans in Afghanistan. I'm glad they didn't bury me though, don't know if anyone would have found me." He says.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve settled back into her chair, crossing her legs at her ankles. "So Luna, now that you've dropped the act, mind revealing more truth?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna let out a slight yawn from the wall she had been leaning against as she was addressed, no real expression of her face asides from a tinge of boredom. Nevertheless, she replied to the question directed toward her, choosing to give an ambiguous response rather than a clear one.

"What leads you to believe I know more than the rest of you?...I was converted similarly on this very night, after all."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well I can live with that as long as you don't start speaking like a halfwit again. Not like any of us know much either." Ronny says while looking Luna's way.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Making a mock curtsy in Ronny's direction, Luna replied in a toneless manner of voice, masking any sarcasm that could be detectable from manner of speaking.

"I do apologize for copying my..."mentor"'s manner of speech. I was merely looking for amusement while we continued to wait like so..."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"You're mentor, you mean the one who embraced you or someone else." Ronny asks halfheartedly.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"I believe I've stated that I was converted in a similar manner... "

The response was made to match the half-hearted question that Ronny had made, a response made to simply kill time as they waited. As neither seemed to be truly interested in the other, and that they both appeared to be bored out of their skulls, it appeared that such flows of conversation would continue for so,me time..

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh yeah I guess you did, I sure wish I could remember more about how mine happened, ah well." As he says this he moves back to the corner and watches the others for a while while leaning against the wall.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"As would most of us I believe... of course, you could always try doing as our "lovely friends" the Sabbat did and try embracing someone to find out what yours was like... I expect you would see a similar scene, although from a different perspective."

While this statement, coming from the mouth of another in a more "casual tone", would appear to be a cruel joke, coming from the "emotionless" voice Luna had now opted to adapt, it almost seemed as if she was deathly serious, given that her expression did not change as she spoke.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Matching her seriousness though more like he's talking to himself, "Yes that would work, but I don't think I would want to make more like me. After all more kindred means less kine for me, for some reason the idea of being what I am is starting to sound more enjoyable. I may have lost some things, but I have gained something in return and I have a long time to "sate my thirst" as well." At the last part he sort of smiles.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

" 'The greatest enemy of an immortal is boredom', or so my mentor used to say... It appears we'll be finding that out soon enough. "

Letting out a yawn purely for effect, Luna began staring towards the door in what appeared to be the aforementioned "boredom", as if waiting to see if who else would pop into the room...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"So what did this mentor teach you?" Ronny says as he lloks towards the door as well.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Who knows?...What did this mentor of mine truly teach me anyway?..."

Another roundabout answer, created only out of necessity. It seemed as if those were details she'd prefer to leave hidden for as long as possible.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

((Dammit, Rule! *Edits*))

And it's just after that statement that the door to the room opens, admitting a young couple, the girl's head turned a moment while she's thanking someone, likely Jack behind them. As the door shuts, she turns to face the room proper, looking a bit startled at the sight of the small crowd. Her gaze trails around the room, taking in each of the other Kindred gathered there for a few seconds. The pair linger a little close to the door, her hand holding his, though she actually takes a step back to stay closer beside him.

The pair definitely look mismatched. He's darker in appearance than her, opposites with regard to hair and even skin tone. Demeanor wise, though, while he looks like he'd just as soon turn around and head back out, she's holding herself a little more confidently, aside from that slight awkwardness that comes from being the late arrivals to a party.

((Just playing off early stuff in Raven's descrips. Won't borrow him much more than that. Though, Shrike! How tall his he? You never really said.))

((A couple Inches taller than she is, she'sabout eye height to his chin. Figured it was easier than posting ;) -Shrike))

Last edited by a moderator:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah more fellow kindred come to try and help us stave off boredom for a while. Make yourselves comfortable or try to. I'm Ronell, this is Luna, and that's Fletch, and Eve." As he says this he points them out.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve kept mostly quiet before the new arrivals were ushered in, "Hi there! Good grief, Those jerks were really on a roll tonight."