What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Not amhires. Do you really not know a-out Then? I've in hahing to deal with Then since I was a kid. The man replies, trying to figure out if the man is ignorant or one of Their spies.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny notices the behaviour of Raven and Izzy and almost asks something out loud when he realizes that it may not be the best place for that question. He files it away for later not that it's all that important since it seems sincere enough on Raven's part.

"Eh there's no need to feel sorry for me, I probably deserved it anyways. Though I doubt if any of you deserved what you got." As he says this his shoulders again slump and he shivers slightly with is eyes closed as if remembering something.

He looks back up as the newer one speaks again, "Well I was embraced by a vampire," Thinks for a second. "Maybe the sabbat, the bad vampires that got us are these agents or work with them." He says thinking poor kid he must be messed up in the head, and doesn't really understand what happened.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Izzy still hasn't moved out of Raven's hold, in fact, she's shifted a little so she can stay there. "What makes you think you deserved it?" she asks quietly, her attention momentarily diverted to the other man.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

He actually shrinks away at this question. It should be fairly obvious he doesn't even want to think about it as he not so subtly changes the subject. "So where are you guy's from, are you from this area originally?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Here ore or less. I don't suffose any ah you hahe an extra hace I can use? The odd man says before asking his own question in response.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No sense in making the man uncomfortable and trying to get him to answer questions he doesn't want to. At least not yet.

"S-Sous Sant M-M-Marie," is Raven's reply to Ronny's querry.

"Lethbridge, here," Izzy replies. "I thought going to college elsewhere was going to be an adventure." She chuckles softly.

As the newcomer asks his question, she can be seen slowly mouthing out his words again. "Have a extra v-...va--vase? Vase?" she says a little louder. "Wait, face?" The look that accompanies the question suggests she really doesn't think she interpreted that right.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny just nods at the others until the newer one answers at which point you can practically see the smoke pour from his ears as he tries to figure out what was asked. "Or maybe place, do you mean a place to sit." Ronny says getting up to grab another chair.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something about that newcomer sparks Fletch's interest. He narrows his eyes and tries to peer through the darkness under the hood. Any detail-
People should be careful what they ask for, because they just might get it. Fletch's eyes start to emit a red glow clearly visible for anybody that would look at him, and the shadows in the room suddenly disappear for him, showing everything in a reddish light. . . Including Rashar's face.
Especially Rashar's face.
Fletch cries out in surprise and stumbles back before bringing his hands up and blocking his eyes. "No, face. He definitely meant face."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna, who had mostly ignored everything up to this point after she became disinterested, became alert at the sudden outburst, her attention immediately turned to the hooded newcomer. An odd accent, "suspicion" towards her and another kindred, and something horrifying beneath that hood...enough to make the red-eyed girl take precautionary measures. Stiffening her arm, and holding it just enough of an angle so that she could slip one of her knives into her right hand as needed, the vigilante began to speak in a commanding tone.

"...Remove that hood of yours. Quickly, and swiftly, lest you desire punishment."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You threaten hiolence? Ayhat you are one of Their s-ies? Th, you asked hor it. The man says glancing at the woman he is starting to believe is one of Their spies before lowering his hood to reveal a pink skinned face seeming almost to crawl with in the light of the room, mangled ears rest on the side of the head, and the ever smiling mouth seems far, far too big for a normal person to make.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Even Luna, who had seen many grotesque and "unique" things in the span of her work, could not help but be slightly revolved at the sight. Still, in order to preserve her cover for as long as possible, she resisted the urge to simply throw a knife at the sight that "muddied" her eyes, questioning it further in a very contemptible tone.

"...Were you like this to begin with? Or did the one that convert you indulge in certain..."twisted" fetishes?..."

Should she not like the response, or if the other made unnecessary movements, the red-eyed woman was ready to react within a single second.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The astard agent ade e like this hen he tisted e. The man replies, his right hand now clutching the talisman in his pocket ready to pull it out to use against the woman. He is almost certain she is an agent for Them. She definitely isn't normal.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ronny stops in place with hand still on the chair as he sees the new ones face. He is clearly horrified by the look on his face, but he doesn't cringe away.

"The agents er sabbat did that to you, how and why?" he asks with a mixture of anger and sorrow for what he sees as just being something sick to do to someone.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Agent?...This man...is he insane? Or is it the other way around?...

Previous experience with the supernatural had taught her, those who were thought to be "crazed" were in actuality, the ones that were right in their mind while others deluded themselves. However, as she was "siding with the majority", this time around, she would keep her suspicions to herself and treat him as if he was mentally unstable.

"...Did this kindred also skew with thy thought processes as well? Seeing as thou keeps mumbling about "agents" and other delusions..."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Says the woman that talks in Olde English", Fletch murmurs as he slowly lowers his hands, his eyes back to normal. "Sorry about that. . . Don't know what just happened", he says towards Rashar as he forces himself to look at him. Now that he knows what to expect his stomach has stopped heaving.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The umen hoo hound e later said it as art of i curse. Asically, the an did this to e hen he tisted e. The man replies before looking at the red eyed woman. Iiif in hahing to deal ith Their agents since I surhihed Their assault on the ahartent I lid in hen I hus eight. I do not kno uh this saat you are seeking uh. This last part directed to Ronny in reply to his mention of the Sabbat.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

So that's why he's afraid of agents something that happened when he was eight. Ronny takes up a relaxed position and looking as sincere as he can says.

"The Sabbat are the ones who got us and embraced us. That is they changed us into vampires or kindred. The place we're at now is with the Camarilla, they are the enemies of the Sabbat. Maybe they got you too or maybe the agents got you. I promise you none of us here are going to do anything to you. So how about everyone just relax and sit and wait for the rest to show up." He says this last part looking at everyone and finally offers the new one a chair. "So what is your name?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Something didn't add up, a "human" had met him after he had been embraced, and explained about the kindred to him? For one, why would a human know that he had been converted, and be so conveniently close by to explain things to him, and perhaps feed him? Also, why would a human possess such thorough knowledge of the kindred?...

"Art thou sure thou met a mortal after thy conversion?...After all,it would be, or rather, "should" be rather unnatural for a mortal to have such extensive, and accurate knowledge of the kindred..."

Her suspicions had grown deep in regards to the deformed vampire, now believing him to be a spy be the "true target" she had been given. Already she was beginning to formulate a plan of attack, in case he revealed his "true colors". Even when another of the newly embraced began to offer a "peaceful solution" she did not drop her guard, merely assuming a more normal position while keeping a constant watch on the one who she suspected. Albeit, a "normal position" that would still allow her to throw her knives as needed.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Rashar. The man says to Ronny before looking at the suspected agent. Not human, uman. Doull u-oh-n-ay-n. She said she as a amhire and didn't react uch to i talis-an. The man says in an attempt to spell out 'woman'.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Sighing slightly due to being annoyed by the confusing manner of speech, Luna, slackened her body back to a more relaxed state. It appeared that the man was simply another victim after all, albeit a victim who had the misfortune of being embraced by a rather distasteful clan, but simply a victim nonetheless.

"...Do thyself a favor and sign, or perhaps write what thou wishest to convey from now on...Thy accent is causing unneeded misconceptions of what thou wishest to express, especially in a time where suspicions run high in regards to our friends the "Sabbat"..."

Of course, whether or not her prey was that of the Sabbat had yet to be seen. but for now... she would go along with what others had said.