What's new

Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 1 - Introductions Are a Plus

Fletch drops his hand back to his side as Izzy talked to him. "I don't know. . . I don't know if I like to be the thing being hidden." The large man sits heavily down on a chair. "You're all on the young side, but I'm leaving behind 34 years. 34! Friends, family. . . It's all gone now, all gone", he says, his voice growing more quiet towards the end. With a sudden move he jumps up and starts moving back and forth again. "Fuck, I feel like a lion in a wooden box! What the fuck is taking them so long?" The cursing eases the pressure a bit, but only a bit.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"That doesn't mean we don't have things to lose, too," she says quietly, not arguing with him, but sympathizing. "I've got my parents and my brother and sisters. Yeah, they can get on my nerves, but to never see 'em again? I don't know how I'm going to be able to do that." She 'eeps' quietly as he springs to his feet. "Maybe we can ask Jack," she suggests, that being about all she's got at this point.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eve sighed, "It won't be easy for me to disappear. Though I can call my manager and get her to flip my schedule."

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I d-don't think we have to d-d-disappear entirely." Raven says, speaking up a little. "M-maybe we just become n-night people. F-Fletch, you said it's p-p-poker night, r-right? Why n-not show up?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah I'm pretty much a night person myself so that's not too much of a problem, my families all back in Nova Scotia and I haven't been there for about teo years so again not a problem. No friends around here to miss me so I probably could keep it up for a while, but eventually it'll become tough to explain."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna was silent for a bit as she listened to the others, glad that some of them were looking at things from a more positive outlook. It would be better for the purposes of the mission if they began to embrace, or at least accept their new "unlife" as creatures of the night. For it would be a waste, should such emotions cause them to restrain themselves needlessly. Nevertheless, Luna could not help but make a..."misplaced comment" in regards to their concerns of "families and friends".

"...You could always embrace your former family and friends...have them join you as creatures of the night... should you continue to be so worried..."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why would I want to curse my family to this existence?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna shrugged at this, showing no emotion as she replied, as if she were simply stating a fact.

"Curse, blessing, it depends on perspective really... Some would say the light of day is a small price to pay for "eternal life"... As for why anyone would subject their family to a "curse"... Loneliness perhaps?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Death is only a little thing." Eve smiled, "It's not something to be afraid of. This immortality is what frightens me. I'd rather not subject my family to this madness, when it seems we have a 'Family' right here."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, yes. Embrace my family and friends so they don't get suspicious of me and then what happens when people start getting suspicious of them? Do we then Embrace the whole freaking neighborhood next? And then what? The town? From the looks of this room, that's what those Sabbat were up to already." Her voice starts to drop in volume a little, getting more reserved. "Plus I wouldn't want to put anyone else through this. Bad enough what we went through." She reaches over and slips her hand in Raven's again.

She does manage to quirk a grin a little at Eve's statement of being family. "So, does that make you Marsha, Jan or...or...dammit, what's the little one's name?"

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh great the bloodsucking Brady Bunch, I believe Cindy is the youngest if I remember right." He says laughing.

"I guess we could be like a family, we don't always agree but we seem to get along well enough. I just hope we don't end up too disfunctional."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dibs on being the uncle that hangs around the house and always plunders the fridge", Fletch remarks, momentarily distracted by the banter.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Hut does that ake e. The onster hiding under the kids hed? Rashar throws in, his eyes still following Luna's movements. The agent could attack him at any time and he needed to be ready when she did.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"You're no more a monster than any of us, Rashar."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Khhh, that's not hut they said earlier. The man replies from under his hood.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I didn't.... but I guess your right in that the others did, it still doesn't make any of us less of monsters though."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Monsters?... Perhaps, from a human perspective anyway... Then again, are not humans monsters to the livestock they eat?..."

Luna dismissed Rashar's glances, mainly as she had become disinterested with his paranoia. Nor did she truly care for the discussion of "families"... From the point her memory cut off, she had been alone, and would be content to stay alone for an eternity. Or so she believed anyway.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"From a human perspective, I've already thought of most humans as monstrous already. Especially after the things I've seen.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"But we are no longer humans... is it not futile to continue thinking as such?..."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Speak for yourself", Fletch snarls. "I'm not quite ready to give up on my humanity, thank you very much. Already lost-" Jonas quickly shuts up. He doesn't have to remember, he tells himself.