What's new

ACT [ Circle itomagoi ] サークル暇乞い Dream Buster Alice RE169769 RJ169769

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dream Buster Alice

I agree, if a professional website/business such DLsite deems it to not be loli then we can as well.
Going off-topic here so I won't go further into this, but what matters is what your local authorities considers something is loli or not and not some company from a foreign country that may or may not have different laws/views/morals/etc. about what is loli or not.

So "But DLsite doesn't have a lolitag for this Q_Q" isn't going to be a valid argument if you're getting busted by your local authorities for owning loli-content.

In short: Use your own judgement to consider something is loli or not instead of relying on the lolitag from DLsite.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Going off-topic here so I won't go further into this, but what matters is what your local authorities considers something is loli or not and not some company from a foreign country that may or may not have different laws/views/morals/etc. about what is loli or not.

So "But DLsite doesn't have a lolitag for this Q_Q" isn't going to be a valid argument if you're getting busted by your local authorities for owning loli-content.

In short: Use your own judgement to consider something is loli or not instead of relying on the lolitag from DLsite.
This guy is on the money here :cool:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who cares about you own country laws ( or you should?), the whole loli deal its becouse the forum rules, lolitag = no direct links :(

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thing is, i just got shotdown by Mod because i was asking for link here... :eek:
(Post deleted, Neg-repped and all.)

So let's play it safe and don't share any links, okay? ;)

guleedy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing is, i just got shotdown by Mod because i was asking for link here... :eek:

my post was deleted too so aparently no more asking for dls huh?

sigh still looking havent found anything maybe they think this is loli

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Who cares about you own country laws ( or you should?), the whole loli deal its becouse the forum rules, lolitag = no direct links :(
Well those rules are there for a reason and are due to a correlation in the laws of the country of ulmf's hosting, ULMF is a group/website after all so it's easier for ISPs to notice them and take action rather than individual people.

my post was deleted too so aparently no more asking for dls huh?

sigh still looking havent found anything maybe they think this is loli
It is a blurred line i believe so it's sure better to play it safe.
I'm going to add the tag so no one else asks for links on this thread.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well those rules are there for a reason and are due to a correlation in the laws of the country of ulmf's hosting, ULMF is a group/website after all so it's easier for ISPs to notice them and take action rather than individual people.

It is a blurred line i believe so it's sure better to play it safe.
I'm going to add the tag so no one else asks for links on this thread.

I also suggest you add this to your opening post, Bloopwtags, because i'm assure you most of us here doesn't even manage to see that small tag below before it was too late.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aww man, It's already really hard to find good sprite-based Futa games, just because the characters 'kind-of' look loli is preventing links? Lame

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You sure that potential loli content was the reason for post removal?
Usually one post asking for a link triggers avalanche of post like "me too", so maybe that was the reason... and would fit what you wrote in the post I quote.
If sprites like this were considered loli, most RPGMaker games threads would be deleted long time ago ;).
A word from a mod would be nice to clear up the situation.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You sure that potential loli content was the reason for post removal?
Usually one post asking for a link triggers avalanche of post like "me too", so maybe that was the reason... and would fit what you wrote in the post I quote.
If sprites like this were considered loli, most RPGMaker games threads would be deleted long time ago ;).
A word from a mod would be nice to clear up the situation.
I'm not sure either, i believe this game is not shota/loli so that's why i was asking if anyone can share the link at first. The replies to that post of mine is not a flood of "Me too"s but simple 1-3 discomfort like 'Can't find it" cuz it looks like the game hasn't floating around yet.

And then, the Neg-rep from Mod i got has this as the reason "They Can't", so i'm assuming the Mod thought this is Shota/Loli so i can't ask anyone to post link.

That's why it was me who bring this conversation about whether this game truly Shota/Loli or not, because i was just asking the majority and indirectly the Mods if sharing this game here really is a violation of rules.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried to purchase it, but it's not on the english dl site. I can't navigate through the japanese on the regular site.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope it comes to the english dlsite.

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have finally bought this off the jp site (master card secure code gave me grief because it was locked and no one in cust support had any clue up until they went to their superior).

Since people are saying this is loli ill take pm requests for a little bit.

P.S. i will be killing the file after a few days as I am hosting it somewhere with semi important stuff.

Edit: BEWARE the blue lady is not fun if your not careful, she shoots stuff now :(

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's not because it's loli. That's because you shouldn't make a post that is just requesting links. Is it that hard to read the rules?

If you can get a mod to say that this game is not loli ill post a mega link, unless someone else wants to walk that line in my stead :), until then ill keep taking requests for a few days.

On another side note, editing this save was one of the easiest things i have ever done, change the number to 10 and you are done, with that said, the last level just ain't fair.

Last edited:
OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's not because it's loli. That's because you shouldn't make a post that is just requesting links. Is it that hard to read the rules?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=452001&postcount=5
That would make more sense if I hadnt seen people asking for links on other threads(recently) and them not being taken down.
Then again mods probably can't catch everyone.

I'm not saying your wrong, in fact i already read the rules a while ago and knew that but in this case the reason is vague(though the asking for links reason is indeed fairly more likely).
If anything it could be a wombo combo of both possible reasons.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=452001&postcount=5
That's also true, i read the rules, but at that time i wrote that post i miraculously forgot about that statement of the rules, i should be more careful from now on. :eek:

Edit: BEWARE the blue lady is not fun if your not careful, she shoots stuff now :(
The blue lady with umbrella and tophat? Which named Mad_Hatter in the files?

She always shoots Purple Crystal Bullet, even in the trial, you know?

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The blue lady with umbrella and tophat? Which named Mad_Hatter in the files?

She always shoots Purple Crystal Bullet, even in the trial, you know?
I didnt notice that in the trial, they may have updated it after i downloaded the trial.

I do like how they no longer kill the purple guy when you hit them after they are ready to pillage.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didnt notice that in the trial, they may have updated it after i downloaded the trial.

I do like how they no longer kill the purple guy when you hit them after they are ready to pillage.
You mean after you converted the Purple Alices into your allies (Heart Balloon-ed) you can no longer kill them so you didn't need to worry about accidental ally-killing?

That feature is also already available in the trial, actually.

Yeah, i assure you i'm talking about the trial i directly downloaded from the Dlsite.

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean after you converted the Purple Alices into your allies (Heart Balloon-ed) you can no longer kill them so you didn't need to worry about accidental ally-killing?

That feature is also already available in the trial, actually.

Yeah, i assure you i'm talking about the trial i directly downloaded from the Dlsite.
lol im going off an old trial im sure :)