What's new

ACT [ Circle itomagoi ] サークル暇乞い Dream Buster Alice RE169769 RJ169769

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Dream Buster Alice

So the 1.01 is mostly bug fixes and minor bgm change in ending and stage 10,
theres also seem to be report of invisible item in stage 10 for pc player and he is looking into it now

Author says we will have to wait a little more for difficulty change and gallery mode(YES!)

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is all i need to hear to make my day. :)
From what i saw he mentioned the gallery mode and difficulty adjustments today, so how soon this update comes is up for debate, when it comes ill toss the update into the wild for a few days and then just let the wild keep it alive :)

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So it's finally confirmed? Shit... I take it I gotta PM someone now?

I'm fairly new to this site...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's finally confirmed? Shit... I take it I gotta PM someone now?

I'm fairly new to this site...

C'mon now, as long as you're polite and friendly and patience, PM-ing isn't really the end of the world as we know it. ;)

This game is safe to share for now!

Back at the topic of the game:

1. Anyone of you got to the last stage yet? The BGM there really rock heh? Kinda unfit to the Wonderland theme but who cares if the music's good! :D

2. I notice there is a special H-animation for the final boss in the files, but i have no idea how to trigger it in-game nor if the animation actually implemented already in the game. Anyone has info?

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure either, i believe this game is not shota/loli so that's why i was asking if anyone can share the link at first. The replies to that post of mine is not a flood of "Me too"s but simple 1-3 discomfort like 'Can't find it" cuz it looks like the game hasn't floating around yet.
That is a terrible justification. You can word your post however you'd like, but at the end of the day, your posts and the replies to your post were all still requesting a link, which is against the rules. There is NO reason to make a post requesting a link, other than asking for a reupload. Not so that you can translate it, not so you can see if it's loli, nothing. If somebody wants to offer the game up, then they'll do it. Otherwise, go buy it yourself or wait.

If you can get a mod to say that this game is not loli ill post a mega link, unless someone else wants to walk that line in my stead :), until then ill keep taking requests for a few days.
Personally, I don't see it as loli. Given that it's Zell and the character is Alice, there're enough arguments to be made for it being loli, but I think it's lenient enough that you can post links here. I only played the demo, however, so I don't know if it becomes any more blatant than what I saw.

That would make more sense if I hadnt seen people asking for links on other threads(recently) and them not being taken down.
Then again mods probably can't catch everyone.
All the posts I deleted in this thread were NOT because of loli. It's because it's breaking a rule that's been in place for three years. Also, just because you see it being done somewhere else in the forum doesn't mean it's allowed. It means I haven't gotten around to deleting it yet.

It generally goes like this: I delete the link requests as fast as I can because it's against the rules, and any posts that quote that original post. I don't delete posts that request a reupload of a link. But if somebody posts a link request and then somebody else delivered before I can get to it, then I leave it up because I'm not going to punish somebody else's kindness. I WILL, however, be very disappointed in the person that delivered because they're just perpetuating a problem I've been trying to stomp out for years now.

Also, when I neg-rep, I sign them. And I'm not polite at all with it.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is a terrible justification. You can word your post however you'd like, but at the end of the day, your posts and the replies to your post were all still requesting a link, which is against the rules. There is NO reason to make a post requesting a link, other than asking for a reupload. Not so that you can translate it, not so you can see if it's loli, nothing. If somebody wants to offer the game up, then they'll do it. Otherwise, go buy it yourself or wait.
You're right, i'm truly apologize for my blunder. :( That post of mine was truly careless of me.

Personally, I don't see it as loli. Given that it's Zell and the character is Alice, there're enough arguments to be made for it being loli, but I think it's lenient enough that you can post links here. I only played the demo, however, so I don't know if it becomes any more blatant than what I saw.
We finally got CONSENT people!! :D

All the posts I deleted in this thread were NOT because of loli. It's because it's breaking a rule that's been in place for three years. Also, just because you see it being done somewhere else in the forum doesn't mean it's allowed. It means I haven't gotten around to deleting it yet.

It generally goes like this: I delete the link requests as fast as I can because it's against the rules, and any posts that quote that original post. I don't delete posts that request a reupload of a link. But if somebody posts a link request and then somebody else delivered before I can get to it, then I leave it up because I'm not going to punish somebody else's kindness. I WILL, however, be very disappointed in the person that delivered because they're just perpetuating a problem I've been trying to stomp out for years now.

Also, when I neg-rep, I sign them. And I'm not polite at all with it.
Don't worry DarkFire, i deserve that one. :eek:

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@AGamerPassingBy

You reckon we should remove those warnings we put in our first few posts then?

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone sent me the game so I played it to completeion and it's rather challenging... the last boss especially so.

Enemy Weakpoints:
- Purple Alice (Everything but try not to kill them, use purple potions)
- Green Rabbit (Orange Carrot)
- Blue Hatter (Warning: Ranged) (Yellow Pill)
- Spades Guard (Warning: Moves quickly) (Spades)
- Blonde Bunny (Golden Carrot)
- Purple Cheshire (Warning: can go invisible)(Paintbrush)
- Heart Guard (Warning: Ranged) (Hearts)
- Queen of Hearts (Warning: Ranged and can float over terrain) (Basic attack/Crystals)

For the Queen: You have to hit her with Alice's first weapon type (Crystal shots) and knock her off her chair and quickly hit her again as she runs to a crystal. Sex, then rinse and repeat three times. After she stops trying to run to the crystals or flying around on her chair. A hole should appear and you win!

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since i got consent for now, since it does not get any more obvious than the demo, here is the mega link.

Removed updated on another page

This should work if not let me know. Ver 1.01

Last edited:

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since i got consent for now, since it does not get any more obvious than the demo, here is the mega link.

mega.nz/#!OoBF2DhL!3wJPHqQhuXLnB8jiAmcBg6g_8FWOcmyqhnON0vHdZAM

This should work if not let me know. Ver 1.01
Nice one.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Opens up the newspaper and takes a look at the obituary page. Notices someone named "AGamerPassingBy" is in it. Huh, I barely knew him... he was always hiding in a hood. Cause of death: Banhammer.

XP

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Opens up the newspaper and takes a look at the obituary page. Notices someone named "AGamerPassingBy" is in it. Huh, I barely knew him... he was always hiding in a hood. Cause of death: Banhammer.

XP
Ouah?! I'm dead?! I'm already dead?! I don't even ever remember dying?! :eek:

It is just me, or there are some stages where the available enemies types actually lesser than what the stage opening said?

Last edited:

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat this game yesterday, still trying to figure out how to get the additional queen of hearts animation, it has gotten to the point i can easily beat lvl 10 (after i figured out how) with about 340 seconds or so remaining (Queen does not get up until you rape her once, so knock her down, take care of the minions while killing all the cheshires, or fakes, along with everything else, then take care of her quickly).

On a side note i like how it says to be continued? at the end, indicating he might be working on more, would be interesting because they still got the queen of spades, and if he really wanted to milk it, diamond and clubs. And considering this thing has high reviews and selling quite well for a mediocre looking game, im hoping he will do more.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beat this game yesterday, still trying to figure out how to get the additional queen of hearts animation, it has gotten to the point i can easily beat lvl 10 (after i figured out how) with about 340 seconds or so remaining (Queen does not get up until you rape her once, so knock her down, take care of the minions while killing all the cheshires, or fakes, along with everything else, then take care of her quickly).

On a side note i like how it says to be continued? at the end, indicating he might be working on more, would be interesting because they still got the queen of spades, and if he really wanted to milk it, diamond and clubs. And considering this thing has high reviews and selling quite well for a mediocre looking game, im hoping he will do more.
Well, there's still lot of Wonderland inhabitant that we haven't seen yet you know? ;)

Like, Jabberwocky, White Rabbit, Bandersnatch, Dormouse, Borogrove, Haddock, Jubjub, Rath, Rocking-Horse-Fly, Snap-Dragonfly, Mock-Turtle, and what else..?

guleedy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found the lives value through cheat engine if anyone wants it to beat the game easy or have some fun

mega.nz/#!X9szSaab!f5VqafG9fAvKN0Ce-LMbMGB9I7l2ntR92znvEK6ai_s

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i found the lives value through cheat engine if anyone wants it to beat the game easy or have some fun

Does one need to have cheat engine for it to work? or how does it work?

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While lives are handy, what i really want to find on cheat engine is the time, which has been elusive to me, but nice find on the lives as that takes some of the stress out of finishing some levels.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While lives are handy, what i really want to find on cheat engine is the time, which has been elusive to me, but nice find on the lives as that takes some of the stress out of finishing some levels.
Press P, its the insta-win button..:D