What's new

ACT [ Circle itomagoi ] サークル暇乞い Dream Buster Alice RE169769 RJ169769

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dream Buster Alice

Well I just scanned for unknown initial value then I scanned for changed values until i had about 200 tasks and froze all of them.

After that i just unfroze them bit by bit until i found the value. Not the best method but hey it worked c:
You could've instead used some brains and check for increasing values instead of decreasing ones you know...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

good news,the author has already update the game with new update(dlsite usually takes some time to process,may need to wait a 2-3days)
update include
1.gallery(YES YES YES)
2.some adjustment to stage difficulty
3.a new h animation(u can see it on the blog)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

good news,the author has already update the game with new update(dlsite usually takes some time to process,may need to wait a 2-3days)
update include
1.gallery(YES YES YES)
that good news :)

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could've instead used some brains and check for increasing values instead of decreasing ones you know...
Wow, thats pretty disrespectful. I am not familiar with cheat engine all that much and after failing to find the value from scanning for decreasing numbers
I jumped to any changed values.

Guess I will keep to myself next time.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, thats pretty disrespectful. I am not familiar with cheat engine all that much and after failing to find the value from scanning for decreasing numbers
I jumped to any changed values.

Guess I will keep to myself next time.
Just ignore him, he isn't contributing anything useful to the thread. And probably thinks too much of himself.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just ignore him, he isn't contributing anything useful to the thread. And probably thinks too much of himself.
History already prove that fame and glory (Reputation) can make people arrogant... ;)
Well, in his defense his advise is solid, so let's not take it to heart, shall we?

update include
1.gallery(YES YES YES)
Ah, the glorious Gallery finally!

When you mention blog you mean this one right?

Where's the animation then? I could see the new post about it but i can't see any animation?

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

History already prove that fame and glory (Reputation) can make people arrogant... ;)
Well, in his defense his advise is solid, so let's not take it to heart, shall we?
Plus if you talk to them too much you can get de-reped for feeding the haters per say, but yeah ignore him.

Ah, the glorious Gallery finally!

When you mention blog you mean this one right?

Where's the animation then? I could see the new post about it but i can't see any animation?
I don't think he means Zell's blog nah, I was just on it and I didn't see any changes.
But if you check the creator's dlsite blog(each creator has one and its link has b.dlsite at the start), then there are posts about versions such as 2.01 and what not. :)

Link;

I believe zell is only the artist on this one. :D

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

seems like update is out now
you need to clear the game to unlock gallery(or bring ur savedata over if u have clear)

now waiting for someone to upload...

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And here is the updated version 2.01

Heres hoping i can post links now.

Seems the gallery is place the unit down then spawn fake alices, which is kind of how i hoped it would be, just be nice if the alice ai was smart enough to find targets without me walking.

Last edited:

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That was the message I tried to convey. It's always better to check for alternative approaches than for the brute force method.

What's reputation? Can you eat it? I don't care about that stat, it has no value whatsoever.

You asked for my contribution? Here's cheat table +5 for v2.01. I purposefuly waited for an update, and Io behold I was right that with update static addresses changed.

Attachments

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was the message I tried to convey. It's always better to check for alternative approaches than for the brute force method.

What's reputation? Can you eat it? I don't care about that stat, it has no value whatsoever.

You asked for my contribution? Here's cheat table +5 for v2.01. I purposefuly waited for an update, and Io behold I was right that with update static addresses changed.
C'mon man don't be so sour!

You have good intention, but unfortunately you deliver it wrong.
The previous "used some brain" bit are a little discomforting to say to someone you met online you know, unless he is your online buddies or the likes, and the fact that 'BlackWolf411 is still new to this CheatEngine stuff but still try his best with the only way he know' just make you sound worse.

Cheer up! :) And Thanks for the cheat!

Last edited:

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game will not work for me for some reason. whenever I try to start it up, it open a black screen and then freezes after a couple of seconds.

I've tried opening in regularly.
I've tried opening it as admin.
I've tried opening it in jp locale
I've tried opening it in as admin in jp locale/

I've tried turning my system locale completely to Japanese and repeated the above step, and this just will not work X_X I've redownloaded this so many times, but it just will not work on my computer (Windows 8)

Is there some type of plugin I'm missing to play this? I doubt it since it's such a low quality game. Is anyone else having this problem?

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game will not work for me for some reason. whenever I try to start it up, it open a black screen and then freezes after a couple of seconds.

I've tried opening in regularly.
I've tried opening it as admin.
I've tried opening it in jp locale
I've tried opening it in as admin in jp locale/

I've tried turning my system locale completely to Japanese and repeated the above step, and this just will not work X_X I've redownloaded this so many times, but it just will not work on my computer (Windows 8)

Is there some type of plugin I'm missing to play this? I doubt it since it's such a low quality game. Is anyone else having this problem?
Check your region and location within "Clock,Language and Region", within control panel are they JP?
Have you run it in a compatibility mode?
Do you have the JP language pack installed?
(these are the general things that tend to be solutions for these kind of problems.)
Otherwise where did you download it from, the source may be crap?

Nah you dont need a plugin. :)

bluna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check your region and location within "Clock,Language and Region", within control panel are they JP?
Have you run it in a compatibility mode?
Do you have the JP language pack installed?
(these are the general things that tend to be solutions for these kind of problems.)
Otherwise where did you download it from, the source may be crap?

Nah you dont need a plugin. :)

Yeah that's whay I meant, I've tried all of those. I got the source from here actually for the new version, and still no dice :S

Oh well, I guess. Don't think I was missing too much from this anyways.(grumblegrumble)

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah that's whay I meant, I've tried all of those. I got the source from here actually for the new version, and still no dice :S

Oh well, I guess. Don't think I was missing too much from this anyways.(grumblegrumble)
Ah i see, i tried that source a while ago and it's fine, as it should be. XD

Try downloading it again just in case, are you sure your antivirus isn't quarantining any of the files or maybe it's not extracting properly?

Otherwise yeah, fair enough. :/

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since a New update came out ill be posting this one, this one has the gallery so that the alices stays on the target instead of get off and roam around which can be nice, a few other changes but i am having difficulties translating broken english from google translate.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since a New update came out ill be posting this one, this one has the gallery so that the alices stays on the target instead of get off and roam around which can be nice, a few other changes but i am having difficulties translating broken english from google translate.

thank you :)