What's new

ACT [ Circle itomagoi ] サークル暇乞い Dream Buster Alice RE169769 RJ169769

OP
Deleted member 243662

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dream Buster Alice

Just wanted to let people know this is on anime sharing(pretty much everywhere now) now so PMing isn't completely necessary now.

Nonetheless cheers to floreit for showing us the kindness of temporary uploading it. :D

Last edited:

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to let people know this is on anime sharing now so PMing isn't completely necessary now.

Nonetheless cheers to floreit for showing us the kindness of temporary uploading it. :D
Ill leave the Mega file up since that account is meh, it was my google drive i wanted to keep temporary.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found the lives value through cheat engine if anyone wants it to beat the game easy or have some fun

mega.nz/#!X9szSaab!f5VqafG9fAvKN0Ce-LMbMGB9I7l2ntR92znvEK6ai_s
How can I use the cheat engine please?

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...huh. And here I thought being a Passerby was my job.

Anyway, another thing of note is that ones an enemy's been used some number of times they start blushing and getting a red (embarrassed?) balloon. I don't think this has any effect on gameplay, but I'd be interested if it turned out it did. I also see some other balloons in the graphics file but I don't remember seeing the "DisconfortBalloon" one used.

On another note, there's another animation for the queen in the graphic data...anyone figured out how to get it? Is it not implemented yet, or might it have something to do with the above?
I ran out of time trying to get the queen blushing to see if that might affect it, but couldn't ever seem to change anything after even about 5 minutes of constant tag-teaming.

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I edited a sprite image to have Alice and the rabbit clothed while the h animation played, and saw no reason to not post it here if anyone wants it. It's as easy as replacing 'WhiteRabbit' for it in the H folder.

Since I don't have enough posts to put a link, just go to imgur and then put /Ou8CAPU.png on the url.

Don't think I'm gonna do the others considering the time it takes.

And on an unrelated note, I sure wish the fake alices had their own AI so that they went after downed opponents when they have the floating heart instead of just blindly chasing you.

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I use the cheat engine please?
step 1, start up game
step 2, double click the download for cheat engine (if you have it installed, if not install cheat engine) this is the file provided on the forums.
step 3, at the top there is a computer looking thing click on it and look for game, you HAVE to do this step every time you restart the game, as the id the game uses changes with each boot up.
step 4, go into a round, and at the bottom of cheat engine you should see some numbers, go over where it says 00000001 or something of the like, double click that, change it to something else and you will have more lives.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

step 1, start up game
step 2, double click the download for cheat engine (if you have it installed, if not install cheat engine) this is the file provided on the forums.
step 3, at the top there is a computer looking thing click on it and look for game, you HAVE to do this step every time you restart the game, as the id the game uses changes with each boot up.
step 4, go into a round, and at the bottom of cheat engine you should see some numbers, go over where it says 00000001 or something of the like, double click that, change it to something else and you will have more lives.
Sweet, thanks for the help. :)

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems the gallery update is going to be after 3/5, and they included a sample animation that was the 3p with the queen, so im going to say that animation is not finished.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

step 1, start up game
This isn't working for me.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*Whistle* Nice find and an awesome debug feature the developer kinda forgot to remove. ;)

Still, it didn't freeze the timer though.
I found the time value for cheat engine.
Here is the file loader thing for the cheat engine with the value there.

[edit]
Changed file to include health as well

Attachments

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found the time value for cheat engine.
Here is the file loader thing for the cheat engine with the value there.

[edit]
Changed file to include health as well
Wow, nice work. If I may ask, how did you manage to find it?

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This isn't working for me.
Have you made sure to re select the game file if you closed it? as windows assigns a new id to it each time it runs, outside of that make sure you find the correct game, its generally named whatever the exe is named in the selection of files.

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, nice work. If I may ask, how did you manage to find it?
Well I just scanned for unknown initial value then I scanned for changed values until i had about 200 tasks and froze all of them.

After that i just unfroze them bit by bit until i found the value. Not the best method but hey it worked c:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I just scanned for unknown initial value then I scanned for changed values until i had about 200 tasks and froze all of them.

After that i just unfroze them bit by bit until i found the value. Not the best method but hey it worked c:
Good Lord, you deserve a medal.

That's usually a lot of work, isn't it?

Last edited:

floreit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good lord, you deserve a medal.

That's usually a lot of work, isn't it?
In this case it can definitely be annoying, and a good idea when you have no idea where to start to find something, ill probably think of that next time i'm searching around for something, sometimes the easiest method is the one you don't want to do lol.