What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [Circle Kame] 撃電妖異譚-AE1- Dengeki Youtan-AE1- (RJ274147)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, re downloading the updated game from dlsite...

A way to bother pirate maybe ?

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the fifth floor, obtained the happy end, but it was said I can get another choice if I were to get the shota husband to found 5 suspicion point. So far, I only managed to get three (Aty in part time job, Aty in the town prostituting, and Aty near home with Masayoshi). Anyone got an idea where to get the other 2?

-Edit : How to get the one in the restaurant and the 2nd prostitution?
to get the restaurant scene you have to keep getting along with the shota (after she whored herself for a week with anyone that crossed her path) there are some days you get some choices in the morning you can either go dinner in the restaurant,go buy at the convini,take a walk or sleep with the shota,if you passed the whoring week all those events have something extra the restaurant has more scenes one is she gets harassed while the shota goes to the toilet (similar to the house event),the other she start giving a blowjob and things like that,the convini well she get harassed while buying with the shota there is supossed to be a pt3 when she start having sex with the owner while the shota is waiting in line (yes they reussed scenes in the convini) the requirements are varied.

Normally the events are different but if you check the paper in the kitchen you can change from the shota to aty some days will happen in game but you can discover more stuff from her ,if you caught her second prostitution event of aty there will be a video of her on the PC.

For example to get Kanu you need to check the comments in the PC but those are after a certain ammount of days i had her available before passing the 2nd floor of the dungeon so is quite hard to know the requirements for each scene.

I use version 1.9b just in case

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have not modified the game, but am having trouble understanding the patching instructions as well
Please forgive the google translate ...

Apply the patch to Ver1.9.
Hold down the Shift key and right-click to display "Copy as Path" in the menu.
Execute "Copy as Path" in the "Dengeki Youtan" folder.
Start the exe patch and paste it on the difference application folder input screen
Remove the first and last "" to apply the update

So when I Hold Shift and right click to get the "Copy as Path" choice to appear, when I click on "Copy as Path" nothing appears to happen. So I double left mouse click on the EXE file. Per the instruction I have the patch in the same folder as the game. When I try to copy into the same folder or a new folder, the installer doesn't work. I tried with the plug in installed and with out the plug in installed.

It always give me the same error message.

[Error] The old version file does not exist.
An error occurred while applying the difference file.
Undoing work in progress ...
I restored the file I was working on.

Any advise about how to apply this patch would be appreciated.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I have not modified the game, but am having trouble understanding the patching instructions as well
Please forgive the google translate ...

Apply the patch to Ver1.9.
Hold down the Shift key and right-click to display "Copy as Path" in the menu.
Execute "Copy as Path" in the "Dengeki Youtan" folder.
Start the exe patch and paste it on the difference application folder input screen
Remove the first and last "" to apply the update

So when I Hold Shift and right click to get the "Copy as Path" choice to appear, when I click on "Copy as Path" nothing appears to happen. So I double left mouse click on the EXE file. Per the instruction I have the patch in the same folder as the game. When I try to copy into the same folder or a new folder, the installer doesn't work. I tried with the plug in installed and with out the plug in installed.

It always give me the same error message.

[Error] The old version file does not exist.
An error occurred while applying the difference file.
Undoing work in progress ...
I restored the file I was working on.

Any advise about how to apply this patch would be appreciated.
Based on the error, it sounds like you need to install the old patches first, in order (so 1.1-1.9).

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, I finally managed to get the game patched.

Can't say I'm a fan of Ati's side view perspective, but her image doesn't crash the game anymore in H combat, so I guess it's a good thing.

ments

Reputation score
Snce labeled shota, no public links, if some one want's newest ver. pm me

Chandax

Reputation score
Is there recollection room in this game?
I can't find it, also does Translator+++ works?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"Is there recollection room in this game?"
Check the computer in Ati's room.

Lamo123

Reputation score
Can someone explain the patch process step by step or point to similar fourm? I am getting error that UMD file is not self extractable, when i double click the patch file.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is how I patched it.

First off, you need a clean copy of the game un patched, and would want to make a back up copy of the game.

I did not use the plug in included, only the H art update, which you want to copy to Electric Demon Tan-AE1 1.0\www\img\pictures. (I believe that is the correct folder, make sure to read the name of the picture files included to verify you are copying to the correct folder.)

Now per the instructions, copy the 1.1patch into the same folder as the game with the game.EXE file. Now Hold Shift and right click on the 1.1 patch to get the "Copy as Path" choice to appear, then left click on "Copy as Path"

Then double click on the 1.1 patch and it should successfully copy over the game. Then delete it and again back up your patched 1.1 game after running it to make sure everything is working.

Then copy the 1.2 Patch into the same folder as the game with the game.EXE file. Now Hold Shift and right click on the 1.2 patch to get the "Copy as Path" choice to appear, then left click on "Copy as Path"

Then double click on the 1.2 patch and it should successfully copy over the game. Repeat until you get to 1.9A.

Edit:
I still can't recruit any of the other girls except Lana with blue hair at night. There is art for at least 7 other girls you should be able to recruit, possible more. Anyone have any tips they would be willing to share?

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Edit:
I still can't recruit any of the other girls except Lana with blue hair at night. There is art for at least 7 other girls you should be able to recruit, possible more. Anyone have any tips they would be willing to share?
Not implemented.
Wait for updates. In a year, probably.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's typical of Circle Kame. Oh well, plenty of other H games out there to explore.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Walkthrough is possible, but with the circle history of taking year to "finish" debugging and adding content (and not everything) for a game, I doubt anyone going to make a translation before long - if at all.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I can not recommend you playing an unpatched version. The un-patched version of AE1 is very glitch filled experience.

If you are going to play AE1, be sure to save often in different slots. If your Ati gets stuck facing the wrong direction; you will have to reset to an earlier save.