What's new

ACT Loli [Circle Rin] スノウブランディア Snow Brandia (RJ278044)

Majinothinus

Reputation score
How do you apply the full save? I never had anything where the save file was in the registry...

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you apply the full save? I never had anything where the save file was in the registry...
just double click the registry file. It should be enough (it's gonna write the info in the registry. You can delete or keep the registry file as you want after that).

tenseino

Reputation score
So found this from iwara, animations are pretty good... sad to see that there's so much messiness around everything, as well as a general lack of scenes in number.

im just gonna look forward to the next one

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yes, it's left mouse button held down to enter building in town (although FIRST TIME in town, you gotta check all the building before being able to enter the inn).

Bryanis

Reputation score
can have help plz
i m stuck in the town
Read the thread. I'm 99% certain it for the same reason as all the other who asked the question here before...

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, bit of a necro, but in his latest , the dev is asking follower (aka : you need to "follow" the circle to see the poll) about a translation for Snow Brandia.
Basically, he wonder if he should invest into translating the game, if yes in which language, or focus on his new work.

Choice are basically "English", "Chinese", "Korean", "other", "just focus on the next work man".

Deadline to vote in about 2 week (before the end of June 2022), so go there quickly if you want to voice your opinion.

At the moment, it's 40/40 chinese and next work and the rest for the other option...