What's new

ACT Loli [Circle Rin] スノウブランディア Snow Brandia (RJ278044)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There are also grab attacks from enemies that lead to sex scenes for the sword girl.
But yeah, most scenes focus more on loli elf, most likely devs were erofu lolicon lovers.
Well, the elf is a shared asset - you see her in a few other work from other circle. Meaning everything is already made for the 3D model.
By the look of it, the MC ain't, meaning more work to make the scene. Might be why there less scene with her...

redx

Reputation score
so a full asset flip game sold 5500 copies?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it's all about what you do with all the asset you have.
How many rpg maker do you see floating around ? most of them only use basic asset or sold extra content - even for some of them the H art.
What's making them a good or bad game is usually how the assets are put together to make a good game or not.

In this case, the game is decent, the art is good.
But I couldn't know if the number of sale is in line with the game value...

SiG

Lurker
Reputation score
onsen - just stay there long enough until 2nd option is appeared and it's done

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know why bepinex+ unityautotranslatorx wont work for this?

ps. SiG is wrong, waiting in onsen wont do anything, you need to be far enough along the story and visit it at night, then 2nd option opens

Bryanis

Reputation score
You could have at least mentionned that it's a stand alone sequel to Snow brandia - with no announced date of release.

by the look of the promotional video, there a new side character (in addition of the elf). And some more flashy effect / side animation.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's no specific date of release, but is is confirmed to be releasing in July (late July according to DLsite).

There is also a demo up. Gameplay-wise, it seems pretty much the same as the original game. Though there is an airborne enemy now which I don't recall having any in the first one. So perhaps the newer enemies will also be more varied. The boss seems a bit confusing to me. I attack the chain constantly but it seems to do not much damage, if any. Meanwhile the elf charged attack takes a big chunk of the hp. The battle is also quite busy since there are now 2 supports constantly throwing out charged attacks. It plays a flashy and nice looking animation each time they use it. Looks nice the first time, but kinda annoying after 3-4 times when I can't fight without being interrupted by a 4 second long animation.

The demo has combat rape with 2 new enemies. As usual, you enter a "gallery" with the stage enemies when you die before the boss. This time Saya (new char) will be the other character being raped. One addition I like is that you can now zoom in during the gallery. Hopefully the full game has an alternate camera gallery with the other characters. I mentioned before how only the elf girl had this option in the previous game. Losing during the boss fight also has an h-scene as before, however it is not included in the demo.

Last edited:

ALyKapD

Reputation score

He said the release is 22 July, maybe.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game are so short , there is only like 2 stage?
And where to get the last Scene? Or the very bottom?

--EDITED--

Nvermind , found it. It's on Saloon 2'nd option~

Last edited:

Kain

Reputation score
Yea i was like ,what thats it ? but price is 110 yen ? seems fair then....

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh you're right , didn't see the price~
It just 110 Yen , like 1$ or so. No wonder it's short.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone with a full save?
Attached

It's a lot shorter than I expected though it's pretty cheap so that's fair. I was hoping for more scenes with Saya but maybe that will be in the next game. It was also pretty funny to me to find out that the "saloon" also has a modern bathroom. As for gameplay, I'm not liking the addition of flying enemies. Her only aerial attacks is the very slow jumping downslash and the last hit of the ground combo. If she had a decent air attack then it would be a lot better.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score
Here, could we please not go into game walkthrough and save sharing for Snow brandia sequel into Snow brandia thread ?
I'll made a new thread myself but I didn't had the time yet to play the game, and probably won't have until late this WE (too much work)

Porron77

Reputation score
Is recollection room the 2nd option ??

Starts from stage 5 for what i could see.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here, could we please not go into game walkthrough and save sharing for Snow brandia sequel into Snow brandia thread ?
I'll made a new thread myself but I didn't had the time yet to play the game, and probably won't have until late this WE (too much work)
I don't think the Append is big enough (except in file size) to warrant a new thread. It's only 2 stages + bosses. Takes well under 20 minutes to go through everything. It's more of an add-on to the previous game than a full sequel even if it's technically a standalone game.

Is recollection room the 2nd option ??

Starts from stage 5 for what i could see.
Yes, recollection room is the 2nd option in the title screen. It starts from stage 5 because it's adding onto the previous game.

zach

Reputation score
how in the FUCK do i get into this FUCKING INN this LKM shit isnt doing shit

Bryanis

Reputation score
how in the FUCK do i get into this FUCKING INN this LKM shit isnt doing shit
First time in town you need to go to the bar (utmost right of the town) before you can enter the inn.

For each place, you need to wait for the place name to appear before left clicking and keeping it down.

PS : stage mob had lot more of HP and bothering long range attack than in snow brandia, but the support attack pack a lot more of power.
Game felt way harder until I remember the Uber special attack from the special sword :p