What's new

ACT Loli [Circle Rin] スノウブランディア Snow Brandia (RJ278044)

Kain

Reputation score
To be honest you can just Dark souls roll thru all game content and your support can kill everything

ziobear

Reputation score
The save is indeed in the registry and I have attached my completed save. (Btw, anyone know which games have these same models? Interested more in the pinkish haired playable character)
In case it doesn't work, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > CircleRin > SnowBrandia and set the OnsenH/ToiletH and BadEnds to 1.

Gameplay was not really notable at all. Only 2 attacks + 1 aerial attack along with rolling. To kill literally any non-boss, just use the burst, followed by 2 attacks and burst again. This "combo" hits both sides and stunlocks any enemy. Bosses are pretty much the same with a roll thrown in between. Walking around the town was a decent touch but there's hardly anything to do in town outside of unlocking the scenes/next level. So it mostly ends up being a time waster having to walk back and forth.

H-scene wise, it's not bad for being a reused asset game. Though I wish they did more with the girl that we actually play with (I prefer her more anyways). Leah ends up having all the boss gameovers + the bonus scenes. Also, for some reason there's a section for Leah which shows her mob h-scenes in more detail + different angles. However, there's no option for the other girl even though she only has h-scenes with the mobs. It's still a relatively new game so I'm hoping the devs update it with an option for the other girl. Can't be that much effort required since they basically just swap model. If nothing else, I just want a convenient way to view her scenes like they are during a level. The only option the game has right now has no zoom or different angles.

The game is definitely a bit bizarre since the assets weren't self made. The reaper looking enemy seems far more detailed than the other ones. The males have a creepily realistic texture compared to the anime-styled females. The enemies also have glowing dicks for some reason. I understand it needs to be censored, but does it have to glow intensely too?
The setting is also quite strange. Game starts in some plains/village and the next stages are going through dungeons. Sounds like the usual medieval-era fantasy game right? Well right next to the traditional Japanese onsen is a Western saloon that's actually a nightclub inside. Perhaps the game is related to time in some way with the clock on the title screen.

Overall, gameplay was bad but animations were decent for a first game. Not expecting any good gameplay out the next game but perhaps they have some talent in making h-animations in Unity.
were is placed save data?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
were is placed save data?
Save is in window registry (cf page 2).
If you take a full save from someone, just double click the registry shared file to intall it.

blerghit

Reputation score
Left Key Mouse i suspect. Basically left mouse button.

Bryanis

Reputation score
If it's your first time to town, try getting around all the town before going back to the inn. when the text pop up in front of the inn, that's when you hold the left button of the mouse down for 2-3 s and then you enter the inn. If it fail, it might be because the game don't identify the mouse as your input mode (do you have a console pad plug-in maybe ?)

Bryanis

Reputation score
No question asked, no question answered I guess...

I'll just hint : look at the one above and repeat +1

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm....if I look into the heart of hearts and venture a guess, I think they are asking one of the following:
1) What does this kanji say?
2) Why rectangles and not circles?
3) White? Beige? Or cream color?
4) If I change all these into squares....will it make a circle?
5) How do I get this scene?

yuzukimay

Reputation score
1608373557664.png

mine just have 5 cg any idea of this problem ? i full copyed save data from this thread

Bryanis

Reputation score
View attachment 36566

mine just have 5 cg any idea of this problem ? i full copyed save data from this thread
It's the append of the game a kind of after story. Official name is Snow brandia fairy later.
And yeah, since it's mostly the same game with 2 extra level and a few more scene, it didn't get a separate thread here.

damid2468

Reputation score
USER > Software > CircleRin > SnowBrandia

save data does not apply
somebody help

Bryanis

Reputation score
"Snow brandia" and "snow brandia fairy later" are two different work with their own save.

And Game save is stored in the registry, not in appdata...

ordeup2

Reputation score
does anyone know why reipatcher auto translator doesnt work on this even though this game is unity?

Bryanis

Reputation score
does anyone know why reipatcher auto translator doesnt work on this even though this game is unity?
Game use IL2CPP coding. Any unity using that code don't work with Reipatcher.

Reason is Reipatcher is based on another tool (BEPInEx) which don't support (yet) IL2CPP coding.
The dev of Reipatcher throw a beta mod for IL2CPP coded game, but so far no one here manage to get it working (check the unity auto translate thread in the translation forum for more information).

On another note, the dev release a mini DLC for both Snow Brandia and Fairy later, adding more voicing for the H scene of both game.

DLC require the latest version (1.7 for snow brandia & 2.1 for fairy later. Released same day and having an extra scene each).

Last edited: