What's new

ACT Loli [Circle Rin] スノウブランディア Snow Brandia (RJ278044)

fewk22

Reputation score
I rid the backupfolder blablabla to outside and the crashes is gone
But I don't have 1 CG
How to get this one??

Thanks in advance~
Go to fountain at night for exchange can you tell me what to unlock the bottom CG above that one under 3 stage

Lyrix

Reputation score
I rid the backupfolder blablabla to outside and the crashes is gone
But I don't have 1 CG
How to get this one??

Thanks in advance~
Go to the park at night.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@fewk22

It's always lose at stage - lose at bosses
As for Leah , go to bathhouse at night

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
for the scene in the park..i dont know whitch point to trigger it...even in right corner ,there ist an word that appear(the information about how to enter like in inn and bar)i only missed this scene :(

Attachments

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the scene in the park..i dont know whitch point to trigger it...even in right corner ,there ist an word that appear(the information about how to enter like in inn and bar)i only missed this scene :(
Honestly, it just unlocks once you get to a certain point in the game. It's just like the bathhouse scene where the 2nd option shows after you beat the cave stage. What I end up doing every time is talk to the Inn lady 2-3 times, then speak with the Elf girl with the 1st option and selecting all the conversations, then speak with the Bar twins at night 2-3 times, then select next stage from elf girl (Rinse and Repeat). At some point in the game, the option to walk in the park at night will show, so hold down left mouse button when it prompts you to.
here's a guide for unlocking all the scenes-

-Enemies scenes 1-4: Lose to enemies (for the Naval Road, lose during the Boss Wave where elf girl is supporting you)
-Naval Road scene (Spider): lose to the enemies BEFORE reaching the Boss Wave.
-Cave scene (Monster Worm): lose against boss.
-Snow scene (Final Crab Boss): lose against boss.

-Sauna scene (Hot springs Play): after beating the Cave level, talk to everyone and proceed to the Sauna. Select the 2nd option for the scene.
-Modern Call Girl scene: lose against Hound Guardian boss in the temple stage.
-Park (Toilet play): After beating the Temple stage, talk to everyone including the twins, then proceed to the park at night and if option shows, hold down the left mouse for scene.

I hope that covers it. Also, I didn't think I see this anywhere in the earlier conversations, but when your fighter has the Burst ready, hold down the Left and middle mouse buttons to activate special skill. When you get the sword, the skill improves by hitting the enemies before your blade manages to Freeze everything, giving you a good 5-6 second window of dishing out standard attacks to the frozen opponents.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I feel dev really dropped the ball in areas of the game but overall it was a pretty competent attempted at a action game.

Things done wrong:
1 - Combat is too easy to have fun, and too simple looking to enjoy. Wait for a well telegraphed attack, dodge it, proceed to beat down enemy.
2, 3, 4, 5 - Other than being raped when meter is filled...being a female protag means absolutely nothing. Sauna scene (3) even though you enter as Protag it focuses on elf girl, Park scene (4) even though you start it as protag...it involves elf girl. Naval Road (5) even though you haven't even MET the elf girl yet....she has a lose scene here! Why!? Why not use the protag more!? Might as well just made her male and when meter gets full have the elf girl raped instead while you are unconscious or something.
6 - Elf girl attacks and healing are helpful but you using flash step or your Burst delays or straight up resets her casting. If you attack the enemy regularly or just stand there she casts once every 3-5 secs. In boss fights she'll sometimes get stuck mid-cast throughout the entire fight.
7 - Nothing with innkeeper, twins are pointless and nothing between protag and elf girl. Dev.....yuri is fine. Go for it. Don't have a scene with protag staring at the twins or sharing a room with elf girl and don't capitalize on it. Better yet just make protag male since you're not taking full advantage of her being female!
8 - Holding down action key to go into building. Just pressing it would be fine.

Things done well:
.5 - I know it's shared assets.....but elf girl is still damn cute.
1 - I liked the fanfare after taking out a wave. It's hard to trigger since I think she has to do killing blow, but elf girl has her own too.
2 - Boss introductions. It's simple but it's nice they put effort into it.
3 - Boss music, I actually enjoyed listening to it.
4 - Not gonna lie, the effect from the burst after you get the sword (bottom of screen actually has frost slowly develop and disappear) I found to be pretty nice.
5 - Elf girl was actually design for penetration scenes.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How am I supposed to advance the stage if picking the 1st option to converse with elf girl refused to give me additional option to talk to her. The game just hang and freeze without any selection popping out. For the love of...can someone just upload the cg/clear data here?

View attachment 29864
Dunno where the save is.

As for the no text bug, some believe that removing the extra folder from it's place (create an extra folder whatever is name and move it in it) may solve this. Didn't work for me. However, taking the reading slowly worked. In short, stop spamming space / left click during text. 1 time to instant fill the text box, another to close the text box and initiate the next. Wait for the new one to appear and repeat. Not a simple text bug doing it slowly.

As for the scene, lose in each stage before the boss and at the boss.
In town scene are 2nd option in the bathroom and at night at the fountain (need to advance in the story, about after you got the ice sword).

Game have some potential (especially for a circle 1st release), but battle is too easy if you just spam dodge and special. No use for dash or jump.
No real scene for the main character. And elf girl is immune to anything during combat phase, should have been make worth . required to protect her :/
(oh, and the lack of ending for cum animation for monster + the one moan type repeated quickly in fast fcuking mode is a minus to correct really).

Zeroneos

Reputation score
Dunno where the save is.

As for the no text bug, some believe that removing the extra folder from it's place (create an extra folder whatever is name and move it in it) may solve this. Didn't work for me. However, taking the reading slowly worked. In short, stop spamming space / left click during text. 1 time to instant fill the text box, another to close the text box and initiate the next. Wait for the new one to appear and repeat. Not a simple text bug doing it slowly.

As for the scene, lose in each stage before the boss and at the boss.
In town scene are 2nd option in the bathroom and at night at the fountain (need to advance in the story, about after you got the ice sword).

Game have some potential (especially for a circle 1st release), but battle is too easy if you just spam dodge and special. No use for dash or jump.
No real scene for the main character. And elf girl is immune to anything during combat phase, should have been make worth . required to protect her :/
(oh, and the lack of ending for cum animation for monster + the one moan type repeated quickly in fast fcuking mode is a minus to correct really).
Removing extra folder doesn't do anything. I found the solution, hence I'm deleting my previous post.

For those who have problem talking to the elf on the inn for 1st option, do this:
1. Go to innkeeper, pick 2nd option.
2. Once you're in the room with the elf, pick 1st option, pick the choice from top to bottom.
3. After talking to her once, go back to the inn using 2nd option.
4. Once you're back at the inn, go for 2nd option to your room with the elf again.
5. Once you're back in your room, pick the conversation again from where you left off.
6. Rinse and repeat until you exhaust all conversation with the elf and simply proceed to the night.

Anyone found the save data location?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, everytime I play the game, the files (config and values) in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\CircleRin\SnowBrandia\Unity\RandomStringOfLetter\Analytics" are uptaded.
There is a subfolder "ArchivedEvents" in it, but it's empty.

Else it might be in the registry .... ?

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
sorry for long response...i already figure it out,since i guess is an bug,but actually its really are lol.
so i change to night to fullfill the req (the option to enter the park is not excist yet) then i go to the inn girl then choose the last option (the last option is "Cancel").Then after that,the option to enter the park is excist .

Text Hooker is not working,so i useing screen translate,like SSing or Photo it by phone then use google to scan the Japanesse word lol.

in my case for no text bug i "guess" is.
sometimes in the cut scene,the character is moving (like giving gesture) + have dialogue.i try to not press enter so fast (so waiting the character / camera done its motion first) then proceet.
sorry i am not an programer so i can't change / fix the bug :(.
i already finish the game and have all the CG.... Good luck :)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The save is indeed in the registry and I have attached my completed save. (Btw, anyone know which games have these same models? Interested more in the pinkish haired playable character)
In case it doesn't work, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > CircleRin > SnowBrandia and set the OnsenH/ToiletH and BadEnds to 1.

Gameplay was not really notable at all. Only 2 attacks + 1 aerial attack along with rolling. To kill literally any non-boss, just use the burst, followed by 2 attacks and burst again. This "combo" hits both sides and stunlocks any enemy. Bosses are pretty much the same with a roll thrown in between. Walking around the town was a decent touch but there's hardly anything to do in town outside of unlocking the scenes/next level. So it mostly ends up being a time waster having to walk back and forth.

H-scene wise, it's not bad for being a reused asset game. Though I wish they did more with the girl that we actually play with (I prefer her more anyways). Leah ends up having all the boss gameovers + the bonus scenes. Also, for some reason there's a section for Leah which shows her mob h-scenes in more detail + different angles. However, there's no option for the other girl even though she only has h-scenes with the mobs. It's still a relatively new game so I'm hoping the devs update it with an option for the other girl. Can't be that much effort required since they basically just swap model. If nothing else, I just want a convenient way to view her scenes like they are during a level. The only option the game has right now has no zoom or different angles.

The game is definitely a bit bizarre since the assets weren't self made. The reaper looking enemy seems far more detailed than the other ones. The males have a creepily realistic texture compared to the anime-styled females. The enemies also have glowing dicks for some reason. I understand it needs to be censored, but does it have to glow intensely too?
The setting is also quite strange. Game starts in some plains/village and the next stages are going through dungeons. Sounds like the usual medieval-era fantasy game right? Well right next to the traditional Japanese onsen is a Western saloon that's actually a nightclub inside. Perhaps the game is related to time in some way with the clock on the title screen.

Overall, gameplay was bad but animations were decent for a first game. Not expecting any good gameplay out the next game but perhaps they have some talent in making h-animations in Unity.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys

I red every commend so far. Someone wrote hold LKM to enter inn after the first level.
Did that on every building by now and spammed all keybord buttons and hold 3 random other aside of LKM as well.
I am stuck in town.
Has anyone found another way to enter building but pressing LKM?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Hey guys

I red every commend so far. Someone wrote hold LKM to enter inn after the first level.
Did that on every building by now and spammed all keybord buttons and hold 3 random other aside of LKM as well.
I am stuck in town.
Has anyone found another way to enter building but pressing LKM?
The game is designed to be played with the mouse. Take a look at the readme. It's left mouse button hold down to enter a building.
That or using a controller...

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well this game is a nightmare.

First stage: Way too easy to see any H-content. Maybe it gets more complex and challenging later on?

In town, as the forum said, you gotta talk to the girl and exhaust dialogue. That is so much work. Pick second option to be alone with the girl
Pick first to start conversation
Pick any topic.
Pick first option for more conversation: which leads into the game freezing -> need to hard shutdown the game.

You really have to swap between the innkeeper and the girl screen over and over until all dialogue boxes are exhausted?
(The other guests must think they are weirdos, running down the stairs to the innkeeper and up to their room every 30 seconds :p)

Guess I skip on this now. Doesnt look very well designed.
It appears to me like they put 95% developing effort into grafics only.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well this game is a nightmare.

First stage: Way too easy to see any H-content. Maybe it gets more complex and challenging later on?

In town, as the forum said, you gotta talk to the girl and exhaust dialogue. That is so much work. Pick second option to be alone with the girl
Pick first to start conversation
Pick any topic.
Pick first option for more conversation: which leads into the game freezing -> need to hard shutdown the game.

You really have to swap between the innkeeper and the girl screen over and over until all dialogue boxes are exhausted?
(The other guests must think they are weirdos, running down the stairs to the innkeeper and up to their room every 30 seconds :p)

Guess I skip on this now. Doesnt look very well designed.
It appears to me like they put 95% developing effort into grafics only.

The game ain't challenging as soon as you understand how to dodge / use special attack. You really need to lose on purpose to see H stuff (thankfully, you can replay any visited stage whenever you want).

As for the freezing bug, I've only see it happen during fast skipping text. Do it slowly (especially try to avoid the "forward" button when there no text whindow open during story time. That's what tend to bug the camera and prevent the next text window to appear). It might have been corected in one of the 2 game patchs so far :

• 2020年02月29日 誤字脱字修正その他 ・誤字脱字修正。
    ・会話ウインドウの透過率切り替え機能追加。
    ・全滅後のザコ敵Hシーンにて、カメラ機能追加。
  • 2020年02月24日 不具合修正その他 フィーナの詠唱が遅くなる事象の対処。
    画質設定にSimpleを追加。
    非行為中のモブキャラを非表示化できるよう対応。

As for getting forward in the story, it's usually talk to Inn landlaly -> talk to the elf in bedroom (either here or after the bardmaid)-> get out at night -> talk to the barmaid -> talk to elf in bedroom to chose the new stage -> do the new area => return town.
3 stage after the prologue. So yeah, the story and whatnot ain't the most developped part of the game.

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
First you must go to the inn. Hold LKM to enter. Inside choose 2 option to get in the room, after that choose last option to choose stage.
I cant enter the inn or other stage im holding LKM and doesnt work why?

Bryanis

Reputation score
I cant enter the inn or other stage im holding LKM and doesnt work why?
I think the very first time you arrive in town, you're suppose to get past all the building clicking once to get some info about them before entering, but in all honesty, I don't remember.

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
I think the very first time you arrive in town, you're suppose to get past all the building clicking once to get some info about them before entering, but in all honesty, I don't remember.
Holding right click was not lock may but ty

blerghit

Reputation score
H-scene wise, it's not bad for being a reused asset game. Though I wish they did more with the girl that we actually play with (I prefer her more anyways). Leah ends up having all the boss gameovers + the bonus scenes. Also, for some reason there's a section for Leah which shows her mob h-scenes in more detail + different angles. However, there's no option for the other girl even though she only has h-scenes with the mobs. It's still a relatively new game so I'm hoping the devs update it with an option for the other girl. Can't be that much effort required since they basically just swap model. If nothing else, I just want a convenient way to view her scenes like they are during a level. The only option the game has right now has no zoom or different angles.
There are also grab attacks from enemies that lead to sex scenes for the sword girl.
But yeah, most scenes focus more on loli elf, most likely devs were erofu lolicon lovers.