What's new

Colorado Springs, Colorado. United States.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Colorado Springs, Colorado. United States.

Ellen's smack got the desired result. The guy recoiled, shaking his head several times as if he'd just woken up from a deep sleep.

"I uh ... I'm sorry, did you say something?"

He seemed to not even realize he'd been hit, or what he'd done, which probably wasn't a good sign.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin hears the voices, walking towards the room as quietly as possible, trying to overhear the conversation as he stands just to the side of the door

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen kept the stare up, her tone remaining neutral. "You slipped into a daze, and tried to grope me." She said slowly, letting her words sink in before she spoke again. "I think I've seen all I need. Thank you for your time." She says, turning and leaving without another word.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man blinked. "I what? Jesus .... I'm sorry."

He shouted out to her, "hey! If it helps you any I can tell you that everyone I know who went bat shit so far has seen the priest just before it happened."

Kevin couldn't quite make out what was being said due to what sounded like a white noise generator in the room. What little he could hear though sounded as if someone was talking to the priest about family trouble, asking for help or advice.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin stood there, listening to what little he could get the gist off, then deciding on what to do. He stepped away from the wall and approached the door, knocking on it twice "Excuse me? Mr. priest? I came back to view through those things you spoke of earlier." he says in his most serious tone, trying to cover the fact that he was sorry to intrude.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Akira lets out a shout and points to the building, "I...it's on fire! What should we do?!" Akira looks around frantically, unsure of what to do, "S..should we call the others?!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"One moment please."

The generator was shut off, and both the priest and a cop exited the room.

"Right, my apologies Mr. Lawrence, we'll continue tomorrow morning."

The cop, who now had a name nodded, and left, though not before shooting a very ugly look to Kevin.

"Right, follow me to the second floor then we'll go over things."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin accepted the dirty look and returned it with a low sound most humans would fear if they heard it in the night. "After you, Mr. Priest." Kevin says, standing aside and then holding out his right arm

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen just nodded, not even turning around as she left. Once she was halfway back to the elevator back down, she took out her communication device, fiddling with it for a moment. "Claudia, I think we need to go to the Church. Who did we send there again?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The reply came fast.

"Kevin, he just headed back there again. Listen, someone torched the Museum, so that's off our lists now, Kevin dealt with that. We can meet him there though."

Ellen too now would spot the redness on Claudia's neck, which had actually started to bruise now.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright, I'll see you outside then. And here I thought I was doing you a favour by taking the one known to be crazy, you alright? Maybe we can find a scarf along the way." Ellen asked carefully.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Priest nodded, leading Kevin upstairs. When they got there though, something was wrong.

The upstairs window was open, the room empty.

"What? How the? It's gone!"

Claudia shrugged. "I'll be alright, a little color does me good. Anyway yeah, let's get moving. By the way, look behind you."

When Ellen did, she's see Claudia wave to her, a smile on her face.

"Hi!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Akira lets out a shout and points to the building, "I...it's on fire! What should we do?!" Akira looks around frantically, unsure of what to do, "S..should we call the others?!"
Connor looked up to the fire in surprise and quickly tried to make up his mind on whether to follow the leads and let the town take care of it or see what's going on for themselves. But feeling as if people may be hurt, he couldn't bring himself to say they should forget about it. Hurrying his pace towards the fire, Connor spoke up.

"Comon, let's check it out!"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kevin heads upstairs with the priest, then notices the empty room "Dammit!" Kevin says, stamping his right foot on the ground and realizing what he had just said. "My apologies, sir. It's just this was my only lead." he says, quickly regaining his cool "Any idea who might have known about these objects?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen waved back, standing and waiting for the woman to catch up. "I'm not sure blue is your colour." She says jokingly. "Sure you don't want a scarf?"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure, let's get moving."

The priest shook his head. "No, no one other than the sister who jumped to her death knew this stuff was up here, well, besides you, and I doubt you did it. I don't understand ...."

By the time Connor and Akira arrived, firefighters had begun to contain the blaze. Still, it was bright and hot, clearly not a normal fire.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ellen just nodded, starting off towards the church without another word.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They arrived uneventfully at the church, noticing the door was wide open to the downstairs portion. When they entered, they found a number of people cowering behind the pews. They didn't realize why until Claudia grabbed Ellen, pulling her back outside against the outer walls in a hurry.

"Oh crap. There's a guy with a bomb in there. Dead man's switch too I think"

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Someone is trying to hide something." Kevin says, sighing as he turns and begins to walk out of the room and down the stairs, stopping when he notices the people cowering, his left arm seemingly bulging slightly near the end "Father. You should stay upstairs." he whispers to the priest who had most likely followed him, as he manages to move his head and look around the room as stealthily as possible.

((didn't know if the stairwell was enclosed or open.))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Shit." Ellen says slowly, peeking around the side of the door to get a better view. "Any ideas?"