What's new

[Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Com2us's] Soccer Spirits

Ok, I got on. IGN is Ennara, if anyone wants to shoot me a friend request. Also, damn this game is addicting. How do I change my Ace, by the way? Got lucky and drew a 5 star Striker, so I'd like to make him my Ace.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nobody expects to 1 shot Jin, the only other Striker that can guranteed to kill within 3 is Sharr.
Blade can oneshot him on a crit and guaranteed twoshot, and Jin resists her.

Hell my Lucid on auto can kill Jin in two hits.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Demontom, your "Ace" is whoever is set as your ace in the pvp formation. The formation to the furthest right out of the possible formations that you can have. It is clearly marked which one it is, but not many people correctly know that their ace in that formation is the one that everyone else would see.

My ign is in the thread earlier, I have a few friend slots I can make available to those who send invites. However when I go to accept them, it is still kinda silly that people already had max friends when I went to accept so that is something to be aware of at least.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually its whatever formation you last played a match with.

You can test this by checking your profile.

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotcha, thanks. I figured out how to change it, so my Ace is now MX82 Vann.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

really many things changed in the last patch haha is a lot easier for noobs and extremely harder por medium lvl players and normal por top players

is a pain in the ass now to win on pvp from 45 to 65 since many lvl 60 appear
also SOMETIMES the new extra players appear for some reason and is not fun fighting at rank 50 againt players with 300 500 hp reflext but extra players of 1500 800 hp reflex in nearly full team

that happens often after floor 13 in coliseum as well make it extremely hard to pass from game 15 even for a players with some 7* and all 6* // well i lack a good striker since i use full superb +50 noa 7* cuz i didnt never got a shar or beatrice so thats might be my problem

also just a suggestion for those gaining gp for buy players* if you are at rank 50+ but less than 60, if you plan to use only gp to get most players then ignore everything and do only pvp cuz once you reach rank 60 you max streak if you are lucky would be 3 or 4, because after 60 appear teams alot with Ravians 7* full superbs posibly +30 or more with Kei goal keeper maxed and 75%+ critical rate on mid n offensive so if you were to survive 1 shot from ravian that takes 20% life from you and critical of 900 with 2 defense players, it wont matter since they will take ball from you in same turn tanks to the extra turn of ravian XD

good luck

ah yes and one last thing

dont be fooled like i was againt chinese players they mostly have a low char ace but they team is... well you will would see your yourselves when you notice them over rank 55+ XD

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I did say "at start", when you get more and more players obviously you'll have a choice... early on you don't.
But if you think otherwise, tell me which striker should I choose... Noa or.. Noa, as I don't have others at rank 39. You don't choose what you'll get, all you can do is hope you'll get something good in time.
I was using Noa till approximately that rank. Then I farmed Kalkrish's special matches to get a little bit better striker. Yes you do have a choice, on rank 39 you should have enough gp to get striker from scouts.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

that only if you have luck an striker appear haha is RNG as always XD

Onslaught

Reputation score

that only if you have luck an striker appear haha is RNG as always XD
Yep, which yet again counters his claim that it's choice based. You can't choose what would appear on scout/from draws. If one's very "lucky", might not even see a certain position until after rank 100, what would he do then? You've got a choice only when you have more than 1 of the same grade/position, which you never know when will happen.

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Me bad i read within as with but i never said Ravian is bad but she is no where near to "god" tier as you said, she is better off at mid lane to penetrate and finish off goalie if he is still alive after 2 shoots.
The reason Ravian is good is because Inject Drug II made her even faster, she has decent-ish reflexes and Spawn gives her an instant chance to steal back. You basically stick a reflex totem like Victoria in the front for her, or two if you need to, and constantly steal the ball back and shoot with her.

Crits don't matter and it also ignore's Magnus's Control Black Flames so it screws with his anti-Dark properties.

After 2 or 3 shots, regardless if they get the ball away from their backline or not, the rest of their team is wrecked from Gravity Down. Before the patch it didn't matter because one heal from Avnore negated pretty much everything she could do but now with heals being neutered she puts the enemy team in a dire state.

A quick Long/Forward pass can help against it but once you are trapped in a Ravian loop it is kind of hard to get out unless you are going in countering it. Luckily, Ravian was kind of gimmicky before this and used most as a mid penetrator so not a ton of people have her 5Sup/+120

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You've got a choice only when you have more than 1 of the same grade/position, which you never know when will happen.
So me ignoring a dozen of strikers that don't fit my team is not a "choice".
Okay

Onslaught

Reputation score

So me ignoring a dozen of strikers that don't fit my team is not a "choice".
Okay
The answer to your comment, is the very quote you made. Did you read more than 2 words out of it?
You have a choice only when you have more than 1 of the same grade/position players. You don't choose if you'll get that however, as it's all random. I could pull out a definition of rng for you as well, but too lazy right now.
Just because you were lucky enough to get a lot of players to choose from, doesn't mean everyone else was too.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting a 5 star striker and evolving isn't a big deal. Fully superbing and super training is.

If you are just starting out and roll Bora then sure you are off to a great start.

But for your own sake don't waste your incredibly precious littre's on her.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do increase max HP in position stack with each other? Or does only one effect work?

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do increase max HP in position stack with each other? Or does only one effect work?
If the passives have different names they stack, if they have the same name they do not

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so does the difficulty for elementals increase the change of getting a higher star elemental? I mean the first one I can rek easily, the second one is somehow a 50/50, the third difficulty is just.. no. But What I'm wondering is, I can still get a 5 star elemental in the first two, correct?

Anticor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really want to try this game, but for some reason it freezes whenever I open the game. I'm using an iPad mini 16 GB.

Strange part is that it worked before I did the iOS 8 update. It did crash on 7 a lot too though, and I was never able to finish the tutorial.

Currently I'm playing Summoners War now on my iPad. The Soccer Spirits icon is sitting there, unable to be used. :(

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

so does the difficulty for elementals increase the change of getting a higher star elemental? I mean the first one I can rek easily, the second one is somehow a 50/50, the third difficulty is just.. no. But What I'm wondering is, I can still get a 5 star elemental in the first two, correct?
I do the middle one as I can win it rather easily. I need to get sometimes lucky or not get counterattacked to win the last one. I get 5 star elementals enough that I really do not see a reason to do the bottom one at all.

cronosss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see, thanks, must be just me getting unlucky I suppose, thanks!

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really want to try this game, but for some reason it freezes whenever I open the game. I'm using an iPad mini 16 GB.

Strange part is that it worked before I did the iOS 8 update. It did crash on 7 a lot too though, and I was never able to finish the tutorial.

Currently I'm playing Summoners War now on my iPad. The Soccer Spirits icon is sitting there, unable to be used. :(
If you are running the GameCenter thing, go into your settings and log out of it. It was an issue from a prior update and I have no idea if it was ever resolved.