What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ coolsister ] [ く~るシスター] Milly and the Succubus Dream / ミリィと夢魔の夢 RE150745 RJ150745

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ150745 ミリィと夢魔の夢

I hate to necro treads like this. The circle is planing a new game. As such I decided to test their old game. But no matter where I look there is no working 1.20 link anywhere. Could anyone share it?
No links can be given due to shota content.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys! Etigoya writes that I should use paralysis skill when I fight man next to the chest (box), but I can't find it (the skill) - paralysis is only a side-effect of thunder but it kills the dude. What do?

vgadict

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck on the メリアーヌの使いⅠ quest. I did all the necessary steps to get into the hidden cave but I can't figure out which NPC to talk to get the final reward.

-Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to talk to a girl by the beach before talking to the original quest giver in the shop. The walkthru I was following omitted that step.

Last edited:

teraexbf

Reputation score
Does anyone even have the English version anymore? If they could PM me I could atleast host the English version on my site

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Does anyone even have the English version anymore? If they could PM me I could atleast host the English version on my site
What's wrong with this one.

Miley and the Succubus' Dream ver 1.20
Partial trans: items, enemies, Adventurer Guild quests.....

How to install? Read

Download:
-

Strange, I can't upload attachment

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
It has the Data folder but it only changes the Menu language to English, it doesn't change the Dialogues.
That's why it's a partial translation. Most full translations are either done by someone who does lots of translations (like Kagura) or MTL. Or just use MTOOL. The vast majority of games won't have full translations done.

teraexbf

Reputation score
Here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for Milly and the Succubus Dream v1.23

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to decrypt/extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post a screenshot and a short description of when it happened by replying to this F95zone post. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Attachments

shreeku

Reputation score

Well, I pretty much finished the game, not 100% because I missed 2 scenes due to high erosion lvl. Oh well, np I get to check them with rpg maker.

T'was a fun game, we need more like these.
do you have the save file and walkthrough please

shreeku

Reputation score
Appreciate if someone can provide a full save for this game

shreeku

Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
Hi Can anyone share the save file (with full recollection room access)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This is the third time you've bumped this thread asking for a save file. If somebody had one, they would share it. Stop spamming.

teraexbf

Reputation score
Full save file with full recollection and a walkthough (not mine).

- If you want to start a new game with high stats (the stats with which I completed the game), then include the 'savec.rvdata' file in the same folder as 'Game.exe'. (You might also need tktk_bitmap.dll along with savec.rvdata, just try including it if only savec.rvdata doesn't work)

- There are 2 doors in the recollection which are unlit and 'tightly shut', don't worry about them since both of them just included some items.
- I could not obtain all the scenes by myself, they have been unlocked after I completed the game. So please don't ask for particular scenes how I got them.

Attachments