What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

Camel drew lots of underwater stuff at one point involving Milia and Sachiho, including lots of concepts for underwater enemies. An underwater stage would be interesting.

One thing I've always wanted to see them do was a boss which is the stage/environment itself, that is, a giant fleshwall room, where, upon being swallowed, the player character would be vored in various, random ways, from travelling along tubes, being deposited into stomachs, pods and sacks of various kinds, pools of liquid or slime, and so forth. The Demon Womb stage from Splatterhouse comes to mind where the whole stage is made of flesh which spawns enemies.

Another thing I'd like to see added is an option in free play to have waves of enemies spawn, though this could be it's own game mode. I'd like to have the game generate waves of enemies on it's own without me having to select them each time in free play. One thing they could do is either have you choose what's in the waves yourself or have the game randomize them, either from a list you have chosen or from the entire list of monsters.

Being able to choose lives and to add a timer would be nice too, I have to make my own rules externally with Free Play, using a google stopwatch and a text document to keep track of lives. My own personal rules in Free Play are

- Survive for 10 minutes
- 10 lives
- Maximum enemy spawns(20)
- No combos(only single hit attacks)
- No ranged, ducking, aerial or special attacks
- 3 second cooldown on each attack (as in I wait 3 seconds before being allowed to attack again)
- Double-Jump only (so no multi-jumps for Miria)
- Clearing all 20 enemies gets me a life back
- Enemies are replaced with another 20 enemies when the previous wave is cleared
- 2 enemies re-added whenever I am KO'd
- Victory condition is met when the 10 minutes are up and I clear the screen of the current wave of enemies

Another way I play is to have a bunch of enemies and I am not allowed to attack until 5 minutes pass, so I have to dodge the enemies until the 5 minute mark, at which point I can fight back.
You can send the message to his blog or his twitter, although his english is rough, he does reply to english comments.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I admit it, this is one of the few games worth purchasing. I'm not much of a vore guy. But hey, for Vore fans, you couldn't ask for a better game.

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright. It happened for quite a few times im getting irritated by it now. Whats with the bug / crash that forced me out in the middle of the game? It says the picture is not found and the game stopped. Really annoying cause i cant finish the game before it crashes. I tried switching off my antivirus but, it still crashes.

Anyone can please help me?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Perhaps your download is bad or whenever you unpacked the game your unzipping tool renamed game files? That's about all I can think of.

amped

Reputation score

Are there actual vore scenes anywhere in this along the lines of what was in Card Quest 2?

I've played around some in the game, but the pixilated animations just don't do much for me.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

The final boss scene in a nutshell:

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to make sure everyone knows, if they ask me for the full game, it'll be a previous version, not the one that is most current right now.

D

Deleted member 308428

I was just wondering if anyone could make a script or mod how that whenever all the red from the hp/sp bar goes away it goes to the next scene.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was just wondering if anyone could make a script or mod how that whenever all the red from the hp/sp bar goes away it goes to the next scene.
Why not just press the button yourself when it goes away?

You only need 1 hand to do your business anyway. :^)

D

Deleted member 308428

Why not just press the button yourself when it goes away?

You only need 1 hand to do your business anyway. :^)
I know, it's just something I thought would be cool since you need to watch the bars instead of the actual stuff happening when you do it that way. Idk lol.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a way to play Echida Wars Mini? That's the side-scrolling browser game that came before Echida Wars DX. It seems to no longer work, probably due to changes to flash/java earlier this year.

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a way to play Echida Wars Mini? That's the side-scrolling browser game that came before Echida Wars DX. It seems to no longer work, probably due to changes to flash/java earlier this year.

/d-gate.sakura.ne.jp/mini_wars/game.
You can play it online in your browser by using an outdated Firefox, or another browser like Pale Moon(pretty much a second-rate Firefox clone that still allows Java).
You need to go into your control panel>programs>java, and then set the game's webpage as an exception in the security tab. But outdated Java things are a security risk, or something.

I have absolutely no idea how files and coding work, but I tried to gather all the files to make it playable offline regardless.
Despite getting all(?) of the resources available, I keep getting a "error:java.security.accesscontrolexception: access denied" error when trying to run the game from a local directory. I don't know what this means, so I'm just gonna assume that it needs to contact a host or something to run.

It's actually a really fun megaman-esque game despite how short it is. You can switch between the wolf and human girl as you play; when one of them gets captured, you can switch to the other one to kill the enemy to free your person.

Last edited:

damonkiller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kindly share Ver. 1.10 for this game? Thank you.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Kindly share Ver. 1.10 for this game? Thank you.
Drm wasn't even undone for the last patch(to my knowledge.)

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is 1.10 new? Is there a changelog anywhere?

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is 1.10 new? Is there a changelog anywhere?
It's not really new. The change was in the end of January, and it included some bug fixes and a gallery mode. Note that it is different than the other mode where you can go to a small level area and spawn enemies.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of DRM, what's the status on that?

Eruza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

may be some (if not everyone) already knew bout this, but when you use grab with sachiho, you can either uppercut the enemy (up+attack), throw the enemy down (down + attack), or kick their ass (forward + attack). Sachiho is my fav character confirmed with this.

masterhendrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might someone have a *cough* link for version 1.1?