What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [D-Gate] ミリア戦記DX / Echidna Wars DX (RJ187640)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Millia/Echidna Wars DX - ミリア戦記DX

Remember Starforce and the fact that it could brick your CD drives? The only reliable fix for that was to reinstall windows.

Look I'm not advocating piracy, buy things that you enjoy, creators need to live too, but remember the reason that itunes mp3s no longer have DRM is purely due to consumers getting a better experience from easily pirated mp3s than legitimately bought ones.
I know this is a bit of a late reply, but I will point out that I have both bought the game legit AND pirated it because I made a good faith effort to jump through the burning hoops to get the DRM to unlock but I failed. Just screw that. Crack time.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think a new Echidna Wars DX game might be in the works, with Sachio as the lading character this time.(as opposed to Milia)

Might have to use a translator though, but some of the text mentions a game with Sachio as the lead and that work needs to be done on the title screen. I think it has something to do with a Mansion, possibly a haunted mansion.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Odd coincidence, was recently checking too if there's anything new from this dev. Nothing really caught my eye, that mockup might aswell just be a joke on his part
At the very least there's nothing solid from this dev so far, not that I can see anything. Would be good to have someone who understands japanese to check though

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's currently working on card quest 3 with the blonde knight girl as the main.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I could be wrong to be honest, but I check his blog every day and haven't heard anything about him stopping its production or pausing it for a different game.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Card Quest 3 is in the works?! Damn, at least that's some great news! Really wish there were more games by D-gate, but I guess quality over quantity and all that. Definitely gonna buy the new one on release, though the gameplay probably won't be as nice and Echidna Wars DX and just like the other installments of the series. Oh well.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Card Quest 3 is in the works?! Damn, at least that's some great news! Really wish there were more games by D-gate, but I guess quality over quantity and all that. Definitely gonna buy the new one on release, though the gameplay probably won't be as nice and Echidna Wars DX and just like the other installments of the series. Oh well.
Just to add on to that, I want to say that D-gate mentioned an english version of the 2nd Card Quest, so perhaps the 3rd one will have an English translation at launch? One can hope, along with one for the first game. I really enjoyed Card Quest 2 when I could read all the story and descriptions from the GO scenes.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just to add on to that, I want to say that D-gate mentioned an english version of the 2nd Card Quest, so perhaps the 3rd one will have an English translation at launch? One can hope, along with one for the first game. I really enjoyed Card Quest 2 when I could read all the story and descriptions from the GO scenes.
An English version on release? That would be a dream come true, though I kind of doubt it. Card Quest 2 had a fan translation that I made some years back, but I wouldn't be aware of any official releases in English so far. Kinda wonder if D-gate referred to that, I'd be honored. Damn, it would save me a whole lot of hours if there was an official English version for the sequel! I considered doing the first one as well, perhaps, just didn't think there was much interest in it. It's made with the same engine, so that part shouldn't be that big of a problem and there's far less text to translate than CQ2. Maybe something to consider when I get some free time. Any information on the expected release date of CQ3?

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
An English version on release? That would be a dream come true, though I kind of doubt it. Card Quest 2 had a fan translation that I made some years back, but I wouldn't be aware of any official releases in English so far. Kinda wonder if D-gate referred to that, I'd be honored. Damn, it would save me a whole lot of hours if there was an official English version for the sequel! I considered doing the first one as well, perhaps, just didn't think there was much interest in it. It's made with the same engine, so that part shouldn't be that big of a problem and there's far less text to translate than CQ2. Maybe something to consider when I get some free time. Any information on the expected release date of CQ3?
Ah, sorry. I don't really remember seeing anything about planned release dates. I usually just skim the posts that they make on their sites. I just remember seeing on about an english translation cause it was one of the only things in english, funny enough. I also saw that they were throwing around the idea of having voice clips in Card Quest 2, and they posted a demo of it with the worm boss a while ago. As for the 3rd Card Quest, I have only just been seeing sketches of random scenes with the main character from that. So yeah, sorry I can't be more helpful there.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, sorry. I don't really remember seeing anything about planned release dates. I usually just skim the posts that they make on their sites. I just remember seeing on about an english translation cause it was one of the only things in english, funny enough. I also saw that they were throwing around the idea of having voice clips in Card Quest 2, and they posted a demo of it with the worm boss a while ago. As for the 3rd Card Quest, I have only just been seeing sketches of random scenes with the main character from that. So yeah, sorry I can't be more helpful there.
That's quite helpful, I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully 2019 or something like that, can't wait another year for a new release. Voice clips sounds like an interesting option, I'm quite pleased with the things I'm hearing. Can you link me to the voice clips demo? Oh well, I'll be back to hibernation until the next one comes out, I guess.

Last edited:
OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's quite helpful, I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully 2019 or something like that, can't wait another year for a new release. Voice clips sounds like an interesting option, I'm quite pleased with the things I'm hearing. Can you link me to the voice clips demo? Oh well, I'll be back to hibernation until the next one comes out, I guess.
Took a little bit cause I didn't know how to use the tags to help with this search, but I found the blog post with the dl link for the voice test for Card Quest 2. It was surprisingly a lot older than I thought, with the post originating from August. Man time flies.

Though with all the looking through their old blog posts, I couldn't find anything relating to the english version of CQ2. I must have either imagined it, saw it somewhere else, or got it confused with the latest patch for Echidna Wars DX where it added in some english commentary for the BGM in the files. At least I found the voice test. Nice to know I'm only going half insane.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Took a little bit cause I didn't know how to use the tags to help with this search, but I found the blog post with the dl link for the voice test for Card Quest 2. It was surprisingly a lot older than I thought, with the post originating from August. Man time flies.

Though with all the looking through their old blog posts, I couldn't find anything relating to the english version of CQ2. I must have either imagined it, saw it somewhere else, or got it confused with the latest patch for Echidna Wars DX where it added in some english commentary for the BGM in the files. At least I found the voice test. Nice to know I'm only going half insane.
Thanks a bunch! I think you found the stuff regarding English translations on Camel's twitter, maybe? Not too sure, but it's good news either way.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for the thread necro, but I think it would be better to use an existing thread than just make an entirely new one.

Anyway, I was trying to get Echidna Wars Mini working again, but am having some trouble. I remember at one point being able to run it by using an older version of Firefox with the right version of Flash installed, but I seem to be unable to find a valid version of flash. Does anyone have a guide or some advice or links on where I can go for the right version of flash or at least a repository that I can download any version from? Any alternatives would also be welcome.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It doesn't seem possible to download the file. I've tried every method I know. You can still play the game using internet explorer, install java and then whitelist the site in configurejava.exe.

Evil Emperor Proteus

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It doesn't seem possible to download the file. I've tried every method I know. You can still play the game using internet explorer, install java and then whitelist the site in configurejava.exe.
I tried this but even after adding the site and game to the exceptions list, it still got blocked by Java. I remember this happening a few times in the past.

Pic related, is this the whitelisting you were talking about? What did you type into the exceptions list exactly?

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tried this but even after adding the site and game to the exceptions list, it still got blocked by Java. I remember this happening a few times in the past.

Pic related, is this the whitelisting you were talking about? What did you type into the exceptions list exactly?
Put in the exception list

Also close and restart the browser after doing this. It should work. At least it did for me.