What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

いつもありがとうございます!
今月は台風など自然災害が多く、私も実は2日ほどですが実家に避難しておりました。
まずは被害にあわれた方々に心よりお見舞い申し上げます。

一日でも早く復旧出来る事を願っております・・・!!!

Typhoon cause serious damage in Japan.

10/30 Ver 031の変更点

バグ修正
Bug Fixed
・通常攻撃をキャンセルして教会の長銃を発動すると装備武器の画像が残ったままだった不具合。
・床すり抜け&掴みよじ登りやキーなどは11月のキーコンフィグ改修にて修正できると思います。

If you cancel normal attack, then use skill "教会の長銃", weapon icon will not disappear.
You can change climb up key in key config

追加&変更点
Add & Change

MAP系
※基本的に霧にぶつかったらその先はまだ進めません。

・庭園の画像を作成しましたがMAP作成まではいけませんでした。

Garden area still not complete yet

Enemy
・敵を3体追加しました。
・スラム街
・白の大聖堂に追加となります。

Add 3 new enemy
In "スラム街" and "白の大聖堂"

エロ

H-scene

・今回制作した新規敵キャラのエロを1個追加しました。スラムの奴です。
また、今回のアクションエロは少し今までと違う形で終わります。
セリフとかも入れるともう少し雰囲気が出そうなので、入れてみたほうが良いかなと思っております。

One new enemy has new H-scene, in スラム街
But it's not finish yet, still working, so it will look a little weird

※その為今回追加分のエロはギャラリーでアニメーションの繋がりが若干不自然な部分があります。

アイテム
Item

・新武器 帯電結晶の小剣(たいでんけっしょうのしょうけん)を追加しました。沈みの渓谷にて入手可能です。※小剣ですが現在は杖と同じ扱いでパリィなどは不可です。
・新武器 観戒の杖(かんかいのつえ)を追加しました。鎮魂の道にて入手可能です。

Add new weapon
帯電結晶の小剣 , you can get it in "沈みの渓谷" (Waterfall area, after you defeat spider boss)
観戒の杖 , you can get it in "鎮魂の道"

※獄灰の杖、骸布の塊など魔力武器は対応する属性の術威力を上昇させる効果があります。
獄灰の杖→炎
骸布の塊→闇
帯電結晶の小剣→雷
観戒の杖→聖

Magic weapon will increase magic damage up now,
獄灰の杖→炎 (Fire)
骸布の塊→闇 (Dark)
帯電結晶の小剣→雷 (Lighting/Thunder)
観戒の杖→聖 (Holy)

異質派生で他の属性の威力も上げる事ができますが、通常強化よりも対応属性の上昇効果は下がります。

現在ゲーム内で記載するスペースがなかったので、こちらに記載しました。

今回追加分は結構特殊な攻撃方法になりますので、使ってみてください。
観戒の杖は能力が足りてないとSP不足で多分攻撃まで至らないかもです

Magic
・新規の術をを3つ追加しました。
地下大聖堂
空中巡礼道
地下研究

Add 3 new magics
You can find in "地下大聖堂", "空中巡礼道" and "地下研究所"

で習得できます
これまたクセのある感じのが多めですが、今回のは術の説明欄を読んで使ってみてください。

・術に関してはまだまだ弱いので、今後使い勝手やビルドの面白さを出せるように調整していきます。
Will adjust magic damage in the future, it still weak

Typhoon causes serious damage in Japan I am sorry probably they will pray for your Japan will not happen again if not i dont know

Last edited:

いつもありがとうございます!
今月は台風など自然災害が多く、私も実は2日ほどですが実家に避難しておりました。
まずは被害にあわれた方々に心よりお見舞い申し上げます。

一日でも早く復旧出来る事を願っております・・・!!!

Typhoon cause serious damage in Japan.

10/30 Ver 031の変更点

バグ修正
Bug Fixed
・通常攻撃をキャンセルして教会の長銃を発動すると装備武器の画像が残ったままだった不具合。
・床すり抜け&掴みよじ登りやキーなどは11月のキーコンフィグ改修にて修正できると思います。

If you cancel normal attack, then use skill "教会の長銃", weapon icon will not disappear.
You can change climb up key in key config

追加&変更点
Add & Change

MAP系
※基本的に霧にぶつかったらその先はまだ進めません。

・庭園の画像を作成しましたがMAP作成まではいけませんでした。

Garden area still not complete yet

Enemy
・敵を3体追加しました。
・スラム街
・白の大聖堂に追加となります。

Add 3 new enemy
In "スラム街" and "白の大聖堂"

エロ

H-scene

・今回制作した新規敵キャラのエロを1個追加しました。スラムの奴です。
また、今回のアクションエロは少し今までと違う形で終わります。
セリフとかも入れるともう少し雰囲気が出そうなので、入れてみたほうが良いかなと思っております。

One new enemy has new H-scene, in スラム街
But it's not finish yet, still working, so it will look a little weird

※その為今回追加分のエロはギャラリーでアニメーションの繋がりが若干不自然な部分があります。

アイテム
Item

・新武器 帯電結晶の小剣(たいでんけっしょうのしょうけん)を追加しました。沈みの渓谷にて入手可能です。※小剣ですが現在は杖と同じ扱いでパリィなどは不可です。
・新武器 観戒の杖(かんかいのつえ)を追加しました。鎮魂の道にて入手可能です。

Add new weapon
帯電結晶の小剣 , you can get it in "沈みの渓谷" (Waterfall area, after you defeat spider boss)
観戒の杖 , you can get it in "鎮魂の道"

※獄灰の杖、骸布の塊など魔力武器は対応する属性の術威力を上昇させる効果があります。
獄灰の杖→炎
骸布の塊→闇
帯電結晶の小剣→雷
観戒の杖→聖

Magic weapon will increase magic damage up now,
獄灰の杖→炎 (Fire)
骸布の塊→闇 (Dark)
帯電結晶の小剣→雷 (Lighting/Thunder)
観戒の杖→聖 (Holy)

異質派生で他の属性の威力も上げる事ができますが、通常強化よりも対応属性の上昇効果は下がります。

現在ゲーム内で記載するスペースがなかったので、こちらに記載しました。

今回追加分は結構特殊な攻撃方法になりますので、使ってみてください。
観戒の杖は能力が足りてないとSP不足で多分攻撃まで至らないかもです

Magic
・新規の術をを3つ追加しました。
地下大聖堂
空中巡礼道
地下研究

Add 3 new magics
You can find in "地下大聖堂", "空中巡礼道" and "地下研究所"

で習得できます
これまたクセのある感じのが多めですが、今回のは術の説明欄を読んで使ってみてください。

・術に関してはまだまだ弱いので、今後使い勝手やビルドの面白さを出せるように調整していきます。
Will adjust magic damage in the future, it still weak

Any screenshots?

I'm gonna guess the latest update has a trojan virus as well. Saaaaad

So the new monsters are a pretty dull huge guy, and a very VERY fun mimic box.

So the new monsters are a pretty dull huge guy, and a very VERY fun mimic box.
The mimic box was in the previous update, so the new monsters are the black dude and several cult dudes. Now that I think about it, there's a lot of cult guys in the game now. They also don't have any H-scenes to them, hope they get some down the line.

The only part I like about the black guy is the final H-scene where he ties the heroine to him like a sex toy. It's probably as close to a 'meat shield' you can get right now. The mimic box, on the other hand, is VERY NICE. :D Almost on par with the iron maiden trap.....if it ever gets added to the main game, that is. >__>

SPEAKING OF, I noticed there's a lethal iron maiden spell now that acts as a mine if an enemy steps over it. Wouldn't it be cool if the mine worked as an alternative to the iron maiden trap if the heroine stepped over it? A trap with a sexual disadvantage! :D

Last edited:
The mimic box was in the previous update, so the new monsters are the black dude and several cult dudes. Now that I think about it, there's a lot of cult guys in the game now. They also don't have any H-scenes to them, hope they get some down the line.

The only part I like about the black guy is the final H-scene where he ties the heroine to him like a sex toy. It's probably as close to a 'meat shield' you can get right now. The mimic box, on the other hand, is VERY NICE. :D Almost on par with the iron maiden trap.....if it ever gets added to the main game, that is. >__>

SPEAKING OF, I noticed there's a lethal iron maiden spell now that acts as a mine if an enemy steps over it. Wouldn't it be cool if the mine worked as an alternative to the iron maiden trap if the heroine stepped over it? A trap with a sexual disadvantage! :D
I thought there was an iron maiden trap in the area with the spider ladies, after the spider boss heading to the waterfall zone. Those may have been props though, I cant remember.

I thought there was an iron maiden trap in the area with the spider ladies, after the spider boss heading to the waterfall zone. Those may have been props though, I cant remember.
Played it to check, found no such prop. :<

Any video's for v31 yet?

> Tfw you are still looking for a new, cleaner uploaders so you can post a public link, but you only find re-uploaded versions of your re-upload but on shitty file hosting servers ( ´‿` )

> Tfw you are still looking for a new, cleaner uploaders so you can post a public link, but you only find re-uploaded versions of your re-upload but on shitty file hosting servers ( ´‿` )
Im wondering if this is a form of DRM. Implementing a "maybe virus" that makes anti-virus software react to it.

PW:duf201

Back