What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

It doesn't seem worth bothering with this until the whole trojang thing gets figured out.

Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
mega plz:泣く:

Now I downloading very slow

It doesn't seem worth bothering with this until the whole trojang thing gets figured out.
If you don't want to trojan the files you can go to the link above.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191101-061710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-061710_Chrome.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 207
Hi people, so since Edwingyung's game is completely safe, I took the liberty of uncensoring it using the safe files from the version I have since the original, unmodified game is censored. Also added @UnHolyBlessing latest save.
So here it would be! V. 0.31 without a mono.dll file problem! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

awesome very cool that's black man rape her like a victim but censored just nevermind because of a Japanese already legal

帯電結晶の小剣 (Lightning Crystal Dagger)
Found in waterfall area
Go down from alter, until bottom of the map
then backtrack a little (climb up to a tree)
there's a platform to the right(seems to be newly added?), the dagger is on top of it
Function:
range felt quite shorter compares to single hand swords, and it won't even hit at minimum range
upon hit, it leaves a spark on the enemy(or rather, if killed, their body)
after a few seconds, it summons a lightning(similar to the quick-cast lightning spell) at the marked target

観戒の杖
Found in Requiem Road
Start from first alter, then head toward the second
It's on a bridge with some priest and knight
Function:
Spoilers, it's bad.
The first attack summons three holy bolts
they won't do a thing on their own, not on collision or anything
The second attack launchs them forward (with 30 degree downward angle)
the problem is, as said above, the bolts are useless without the second attack
what makes it worse, if you were not able to connect the second swing right after, you're first cast is discarded (dispite the daggers still linger)
It's like a spell which you don't get the super armour you deserve for the time it takes to cast

(Btw I don't think 観戒 is an actual japanese word... I'll just leave the translation to someone else)
And sorry for not posting pictures due to my shitty computer

Start from temple, go right
Go down stair, then go right till end
That red climb thing will make a little trouble, if you use katana, second attack (put katana back) will cause damage, or jump attack

Yes, that black fog, seems it need fire to trigger it
It's basically just gunpowder, explodes upon triggered with fire spells(and probably some items as stated in the description), leaveing some cinder on the ground, which damages anyone stepping on it
Aradia herself takes damage from both the explosion and cinder, be sure to have room for retreat

btw the Hellfire Staff doesn't seem to trigger explosion...?

Just to check, has anyone encountered the black man in the game? I'm starting to think he's exclusive to the gallery right now....

So he's that far behind? No surprise I haven't found him either lol

Hi people, so since Edwingyung's game is completely safe, I took the liberty of uncensoring it using the safe files from the version I have since the original, unmodified game is censored. Also added @UnHolyBlessing latest save.
So here it would be! V. 0.31 without a mono.dll file problem! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thank you much from Censored to Uncensored. I drop NoR with censored from eyny.com

Back