What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

The guy was politely reminding her that there was something on her face and he was kind enough to try and remove it. Sadly, the thing on her face was pain and he was unable to remove it.
it really do be like that sometimes

In other words, it was the heroine's fault for getting in the way of his fist. Gotcha. XD

I'm OOTL can somebody fill me in? Did DLis decide to censor the game now, how comes theres a censored/uncensored ver?

Most of game assets aren't censored (well, some are pixelated, but most of them are not). Yeah, Dlis have to censor the game because of the law, but he's doing it with a smart approach - instead of butchering art he use a simple "mosaic shader" on it.

I was experimenting with Spine software. NoR animations are a great case for study actually.

Last edited:
I found out that there is machine translator for Unity-based games (XUnity.AutoTranslator).
Using that plug-in, I roughly translated in-game language to English. Here is a sample screenshot.

You can download this plug-in from (ReiPatcher is enough). After finishing installation, extract the attached zip file into game folder.
I'm not good at English. So if you find awkward expressions in this rough translation, open "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file at "AutoTranslator/Translation/en/Text" folder and edit it.
I would be glad if you share your revised translation file :D

*Edited on November 10: One sentence was missing (new H scene of 筋肉質な黒服 added at スラム街). If you already downloaded it, open "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file and add "数時間後・・・=Several hours later···" without quotation marks. Or just download "NoR_0_31_En_text_v1.zip" and extract it into game folder after you install XUnity.AutoTranslator plugin.

*Added on November 16: I found out that some weapons' name become too long when you enhance them. So, I changed their names. I also found out that I missed some sentences when she got impregnated by 黒い汚塊 (Black Sludge). Hence, I attach here my updated _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file. You can see which parts are changed by using

Attachments

• NoR_0_31_En_text_v1.zip
    26 KB · Views: 150
  • _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt
    66 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I found out that there is machine translator for Unity-based games (XUnity.AutoTranslator).
Using that plug-in, I roughly translated in-game language to English. Here is a sample screenshot.

Great many thanks. It's crazy how you learn a lot of things with a translation, like how to cancel a spell, or how dumping points in luck is useless for the moment XD

Last edited:
Well there's the dog boss which will probably get an animation at some point right? Though I'm surprised there's not a canine enemy at this point already.

Most of game assets aren't censored (well, some are pixelated, but most of them are not). Yeah, Dlis have to censor the game because of the law, but he's doing it with a smart approach - instead of butchering art he use a simple "mosaic shader" on it.

View attachment 27123

I was experimenting with Spine software. NoR animations are a great case for study actually.

Can you post more of these "secret" animation?

Can you post more of these "secret" animation?
I don't know what you mean "secret" animation, but if it means animations which cannot be seen in the gallery, there are 5 such animations (at least these are what I found).
Note that 3 animations cannot be seen once you rescue them (To see them, I recommend you to start "New Game"), and 2 animation can be seen as long as you go to corresponding spots since you cannot rescue them yet (One of them contains birthing slime animation, and if you are near to this spot, number of slimes grow!).

By the way, is there anyone who saw 肉壁の処女 (I translated it as "Meat Wall Maiden" since it looks very similar to infamous "Iron Maiden") in game?
Even though I started "New Game" and went through 白の大聖堂 (White Cathedral), I could not find it...
Is it only possible to see in Gallery?

Last edited:
By the way, is there anyone who saw 肉壁の処女 (I translated it as "Meat Wall Maiden" since it looks very similar to infamous "Iron Maiden") in game?
Even though I started "New Game" and went through 白の大聖堂 (White Cathedral), I could not find it...
What does this look like?? This is the first I've heard of it.

The Flesh Maiden isn't in the game yet outside of the gallery. I don't even know where it would go. Seems like it'd be in a cut basement to the cathedral.

Back