What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

eppolon2718

Reputation score
The Flesh Maiden isn't in the game yet outside of the gallery. I don't even know where it would go. Seems like it'd be in a cut basement to the cathedral.
Well... when 鉄の処女 (Iron Maiden) magic was added, I hoped to see it in the place where you can learn 鉄の処女 (see below screenshot).
Anyway, 肉壁の処女 and 鉄の処女 has similar shape (also their Japanese spelling). So it would be better if Iron Maiden at the right of screenshot were 肉壁の処女 trap.

研究施設 (Research Facility) would be another good candidate for that trap due to its atmosphere...

I hope to see that trap in game someday...

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can you post more of these "secret" animation?
Uh, I think you got it all wrong... that post was just a "follow-up" to my previous comment about software D-lis is using for making animations/development (Spine/Unity). Since I got my hands on a pro-tier of Spine software, I was able to load animation assets in the editor to learn how it works and made some personal edits along the way. Not promoting anything here, by the way, just studying software and checking how animations were made. That gif is just my edit of existing animation loaded in Spine.

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cool to see that the dev constantly works on this project and adds more stuff but i may have missed a detail in the over 100 pages of the thread: Did he announce any ETA for the finished product? I love his/her works but experiencing the content one droplet at a time is killing me :V

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I demand a female enemy or a slug monster! This game has more dicks than a gentle men’s club. Also where’s the impregnation?

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I demand a female enemy or a slug monster! This game has more dicks than a gentle men’s club. Also where’s the impregnation?
The nuns are female enemies and the PC can get impregnated by slimes.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
naah sorry, I want a slut, not a slug...
besides the first one got anorexia while the second one looks like a slug using a decapitated head of a woman, I'll go full normal for now

btw when will the next update launch?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I ALMOST believed that was in the game.
My expectations crushed. :<

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Assets are in the game, just modified. All I need to do now is to figure out scripting for gameplay version (there are 2 sets of scripting for each animation - gallery and gameplay). Also, I believe it can be done and probably planned by a developer anyway.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Will it be possible to have the enemy walking around afterwards as well?

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah i thought it was weird to not let the enemy carry the main character like that after you destroyed his current one

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Someone should share that vid to the dev so it can be made a reality. :D

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Will it be possible to have the enemy walking around afterwards as well?
Probably, but I don't have much experience with scripting or have access to source code. Plus, game kinda "freeze" everything when it's in H-scene mode.

Someone should share that vid to the dev so it can be made a reality. :D
Please don't :) It's a personal modification and currently in a 'bad shape'. I doubt D-lis will be happy to see it.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Please don't :) It's a personal modification and currently in a 'bad shape'. I doubt D-lis will be happy to see it.
But it might give the dev ideas that can benefit the players. Either that, or the worst thing that could happen is the dev going apeshit and implementing extreme amounts of DRM to prevent further modifications by curious players.