What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Is there any easy way i could replace the gallery room background with just grey space or something by changing the game files a bit?
The background's kind of distracting.

Is there any easy way i could replace the gallery room background with just grey space or something by changing the game files a bit?
The background's kind of distracting.
I think you can actually, when i first saw NoR in P-hub there's an account that uploads NoR hentai scene with the grey background

I think you can actually, when i first saw NoR in P-hub there's an account that uploads NoR hentai scene with the grey background
Don't say you can unless you show the HOWs in doing it.

EDIT: So I played the latest build again. This time, encountering the black guy in the main game. Turns out, if you let his H-animation play out to the very end, it can game over you regardless of how much health you have left. I LOVE this feature! :D Hope more enemies get this feature!

Last edited:
Hi people, so since Edwingyung's game is completely safe, I took the liberty of uncensoring it using the safe files from the version I have since the original, unmodified game is censored. Also added @UnHolyBlessing latest save.
So here it would be! V. 0.31 without a mono.dll file problem! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Thanks a lot. I obtained my copy by through Ci-en, because I think this game deserves a couple bucks, being well-made and with awesome animations. But having it uncensored is even better. These hypocritical mosaics are so annoying.

I need to ask a question here.
What are the translations of every ring you can find ingame?
Its okay if you didn’t include some, but can anybody translate me that?

I'm interested as well. I can guess, from observation, that some items raise some stats, but that's the extent of my abilities :)
I have a couple of questions myself:
* is it possible to free the girl chained in the cave, at the very start of the game?
* what are the changes between normal and hard/very hard difficulties?

* is it possible to free the girl chained in the cave, at the very start of the game?
* what are the changes between normal and hard/very hard difficulties?
Have no key for cave's girl yet.

Enemy and boss strength (HP, damage)
But it drop same eva after you defeat boss (difficulties will not increase/decrease boss's eva drop)
For example, spider boss will drop about 20k eva, even you defeat it in easy or very hard
Different is you can defeat easy boss with less time, very hard you need more time to defeat it, but it drop same eva

If you want level up faster, use easy, then pass through 空中巡礼道 (defeat all enemy, you can get about 100k eva, then go to alter reset enemys)

I'm interested as well. I can guess, from observation, that some items raise some stats, but that's the extent of my abilities :)

Thirded. There are quite a few rings now where the effects are not reflected in the stats nor immediately obvious. It would be nice if someone who could read the descriptions could make a quick list of the rings and their effects. I seem to recall a few of them have some positive/negative trade offs from older discussions earlier in the thread. It'd just be nice to know i'm not accidentally gimping myself in some way.

is notification broken again? I don't get it but when I come here it shows more than 2-3 pages already...

The new enemy has a great game over! Maybe we'll see one similar with the big axe wielding guy!

Well, I wish some uncommon trap like BloodStained's chair with some H-scene, or something weird trap, like this

Fingers crossed. This game's traps are the best. And they managed to take me by surprise during my first run.
As for myself, I hope there will be a xenomorph/facehugger themed enemy or level.

Fingers crossed. This game's traps are the best. And they managed to take me by surprise during my first run.
As for myself, I hope there will be a xenomorph/facehugger themed enemy or level.
with ass bursters from facehugger pregnancy?

with ass bursters from facehugger pregnancy?

Is that what they're called? XD
As long as we've got the huggers, I'll be happy. Besides, I'm not sure the developer is into this kind of thing. I have yet to find pregnancy-related or monster pregnancy-related content, and there were opportunities with the spider enemies that he did not take.

Is that what they're called? XD
well... facehuggers implant eggs that become chest bursters... but i suggest to make them come out the ass rather than chest. XD
As long as we've got the huggers, I'll be happy.
you've read any of the ishimura's stuff? the artist makes a lot of that stuff
Besides, I'm not sure the developer is into this kind of thing. I have yet to find pregnancy-related or monster pregnancy-related content, and there were opportunities with the spider enemies that he did not take.
i'm sure that the slimes can impregnate the character... get caught after falling down and watch. XD

Don't say you can unless you show the HOWs in doing it.
No easy way to do it, I'm afraid. A bunch of editing is required, my method for these NoR videos is to find gallery-related background assets textures and basically "erasing them". I originally planned to make background black, by the way, but figured default grey color works better.
Tools I'm using for editing: UtinyRipper (for any Unity-based title), old cracked version of DevXUnity (useful to make 'empty textures' quickly and silence gallery audio), Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (can't recommend this enough, if you know a better asset editor, please PM), Aseprite for editing textures (no transparency issues with importing back into assets), dnspy (game scripts, basic animation control - can make some loops longer, faster/slower). Editing animations is also possible but it requires Spine Pro, at least version 3.4.02 (D-lis use this for import/project export). But it's still outside of Unity editor, so you'll need to figure out how to use that stuff and inject it back into a game. Unity engine version D-lis using is 5.6.3f1, if you're interested.
Since file order in assets files changes each update I can't simply make a universal "patch", since it won't be compatible with other versions and will crash for sure.

MinotaurAnimationSet.png mafia_muscle_animation.png

Weird, didnt got any notifications lately, so I missed bunch of stuff.

Back