What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

seagoatdaddy

Reputation score
Saw the H-trap.
It's not really great.
I expected nothing and I was still disappointed.
Eh, I liked seeing her being milked for once. I just wish there was a bit more to it. I'm really into traps that make her vulnerable to people but an auto trap is nice to see once in a while

bongsensei

Reputation score
Hi, here's the uncensored v.0.35 update! (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Was about to post it but the site went down (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
We have been waiting for you for a long time. Anyway, thanks again <3 <3 <3

Ruika

Reputation score
What a bust this month. I mean it in a multiple sense too :(.......................................................;)

Mikekiller63

Reputation score
I am going to need everyone who isnt subscribed to D-lis and not paying him money to shut up and be happy with the free gift we receive every month. One day the final product will be released (Fingers crossed while knocking on wood, holding a cross and surrounded by every holy item known to man) and we will all be dehydrated from the loose of various fluids. To the heroes who regularly supply us. We are in your debt.

paparapa

Reputation score
Is it just me or do people find it a fetish having another women doing evil laugh while the heroin is getting pawned is such a badass?

I tried using a utube search vid "women laughing" and paired it with any H scenes, the atmosphere is totally different.

Got this concept when playing Rune Seeker where the final boss lady was laughing cynical at the heroin.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am going to need everyone who isnt subscribed to D-lis and not paying him money to shut up and be happy with the free gift we receive every month. One day the final product will be released (Fingers crossed while knocking on wood, holding a cross and surrounded by every holy item known to man) and we will all be dehydrated from the loose of various fluids. To the heroes who regularly supply us. We are in your debt.
Unless the situation's changed, the copies that are posted here are rehosted from a Chinese site, and while I'm on that particular thread of conversation, was it ever decided if the one of the copies that was shared a while back from said source actually had a virus attached to it or not? I've been extra wary of anything shared in this thread ever since, as crazy as that may sound (though you should always be a little wary of anything that's shared for free, and at least do a cursory scan whenever you download something like that).

Tewi

Reputation score
Unless the situation's changed, the copies that are posted here are rehosted from a Chinese site, and while I'm on that particular thread of conversation, was it ever decided if the one of the copies that was shared a while back from said source actually had a virus attached to it or not? I've been extra wary of anything shared in this thread ever since, as crazy as that may sound (though you should always be a little wary of anything that's shared for free, and at least do a cursory scan whenever you download something like that).
Actually since v0.32 I get the game as D-lis puts it out (as in no modification to the original files nor anything else), the only thing I get from China is the uncensored files, and those are clean (though I always check just in case). Only ver.0.31 had that problem and it was a false positive.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I am going to need everyone who isnt subscribed to D-lis and not paying him money to shut up and be happy with the free gift we receive every month.
That's not how things work around here, everyone is free to share their opinions and discuss the game. 90% of the threads here would be barren if purchasing the game was required to comment.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's not how things work around here, everyone is free to share their opinions and discuss the game. 90% of the threads here would be barren if purchasing the game was required to comment.
i personally dont mind but i think they are talking about people who complains.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i personally dont mind but i think they are talking about people who complains.
Even sooo some of his work needs a bit of cleaning up there was another trap with the hobo looking dudes that was a hot mess of design took him 2 patchs to fix it and it still looks off i could go further since i was helping find bugs up to ver.30 but my point is that some people get overly salting about OPINIONS that differ or attack there UwU materials.

And before said person comments with more salt please at least be respectful most of what we talk about here isnt anything worth getting upset over we are merely talking about ways he COULD improve things. Take my chat not even 2 pages back about how traps feel sorta pointless outside of that first time seeing it or getting caught off guard by it, were not saying there bad but he could easily make then way cooler or effective

Lime100

Reputation score
I was actually really looking forward to seeing this trap since lactation/milking is my main fetish but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. There's hardly any milk and I would have preferred suction cups but oh well. Honestly the content he's been putting out recently is top notch so I can't complain. I do hope we get a dedicated milking enemy or trap at some point though.

paparapa

Reputation score
Won't expect much. This isnt linkedin, its a H game forum so I already expected some random emo going rage telling others to shut it. Glad admin stepped in.

Having said that, the new trap was kinda good for me. There is a same scene in Future Fragment similar to this and it is great. Im digging this patch.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Start from alter on new area, when you enter new area, make sure keeping alert.
Go left
There were box hide that enemy, go up
Use two lock pick to unlock this chest
That's the chest that bugged out on me last time. Guess the reason it bugged out was because the content was not yet finished.