What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Won't expect much. This isnt linkedin, its a H game forum so I already expected some random emo going rage telling others to shut it. Glad admin stepped in.

Having said that, the new trap was kinda good for me. There is a same scene in Future Fragment similar to this and it is great. Im digging this patch.
When an admin tells people to stop, that doesn't mean you can jump in and start scoring points on people unable to respond in kind. Were we to do so, I might start commenting on how we already had been having the random emo rage... about the game's flaws, and no admin stepped in over THAT.

"Stop" means... unsurprisingly... STOP.

paparapa

Reputation score
When an admin tells people to stop, that doesn't mean you can jump in and start scoring points on people unable to respond in kind. Were we to do so, I might start commenting on how we already had been having the random emo rage... about the game's flaws, and no admin stepped in over THAT.

"Stop" means... unsurprisingly... STOP.
Who's stopping you/him from responding?

And what point scoring are you talking about? We are here for topics relating to NoR. Not trying to hit some high score chart. Your point crusade is at the bottom list of my concerns. Try again.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Jesus, haven't played this game since 0.17. There's quite a lot of new content since then. Incredibly easy to lose track of where the various doors are once you've continued on a certain path for a while. Couple of questions, since it's easier to ask than to try to waddle through 122 pages worth of updates, discussions and drama:
1. Where does the current demo end? The absolute vast majority of stuff in this game is new to me, since from what I can remember the last thing he added for me was that plague mask guy with the tentacle trap bottles. And that was before he got his blowjob animation too. I've run into two giant walls of light that blocks me off, by the timestop dudes and one other place I don't remember right now (timestop wall was on right side, the other on the left side at least). The gardens don't seem to lead anywhere, is that correct?
2. Are there any other enemies that have "game over" grabs like the brawler guy among the hobos? He seems to be the only one so far from my testings.
3. Didn't the axe wielding somersault guys have a scene where he replaces the girl chained to him with the protagonist? Or was that just wishful thinking from me brought on by early discussions in this thread?
4. I've run into four bosses I believe. The OG eldrich looking mofo, Sif the Slightly Less Great White Wolf, the chick in the chapel/church and the giant spider... thing. Is that all of them? And is the OG eldrich bro the only one with a sex scene when he knocks you down?
5. There are a bunch of enemies that walk towards you as if they have a sex scene when you're knocked down, but never do anything (giant knight stolen from Salt & Sanctuary that buffs his sword for example), and then there are others that just keep attacking (like literally everything that uses magic for some reason). Are these bugged? Are they planned to get scenes?

Thanks to anyone willing to answer any (or all) of these.
The game has gotten WAY farther than I expected. So much super good stuff in it now.

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Jesus, haven't played this game since 0.17. There's quite a lot of new content since then. Incredibly easy to lose track of where the various doors are once you've continued on a certain path for a while. Couple of questions, since it's easier to ask than to try to waddle through 122 pages worth of updates, discussions and drama:
1. Where does the current demo end? The absolute vast majority of stuff in this game is new to me, since from what I can remember the last thing he added for me was that plague mask guy with the tentacle trap bottles. And that was before he got his blowjob animation too. I've run into two giant walls of light that blocks me off, by the timestop dudes and one other place I don't remember right now (timestop wall was on right side, the other on the left side at least). The gardens don't seem to lead anywhere, is that correct?
2. Are there any other enemies that have "game over" grabs like the brawler guy among the hobos? He seems to be the only one so far from my testings.
3. Didn't the axe wielding somersault guys have a scene where he replaces the girl chained to him with the protagonist? Or was that just wishful thinking from me brought on by early discussions in this thread?
4. I've run into four bosses I believe. The OG eldrich looking mofo, Sif the Slightly Less Great White Wolf, the chick in the chapel/church and the giant spider... thing. Is that all of them? And is the OG eldrich bro the only one with a sex scene when he knocks you down?
5. There are a bunch of enemies that walk towards you as if they have a sex scene when you're knocked down, but never do anything (giant knight stolen from Salt & Sanctuary that buffs his sword for example), and then there are others that just keep attacking (like literally everything that uses magic for some reason). Are these bugged? Are they planned to get scenes?

The game has gotten WAY farther than I expected. So much super good stuff in it now.
3. the replacing was a fan made mod made by someone here

NotVeryC

Reputation score

1. The demo ends in the timestop area, he still hasnt done much in the garden.
2. Yes, the one executioner mod where Aradia gets chained.
3. Its a mod for 0.32, the modder hasnt updated it since.
4. Yes and yes.
5. No one knows, but from the way they move it is likely the dev will give them h scenes eventually.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No, there's one more boss in the graveyard, Totally Not Artorias.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, I remembered him later, just forgot to edit it in. Also, he reminded me more of the Boreal Outrider than Artorias, though I guess the sword is more fitting for Artorias.

Eden7

Reputation score
That's not how things work around here, everyone is free to share their opinions and discuss the game. 90% of the threads here would be barren if purchasing the game was required to comment.
You missed his point.

paparapa

Reputation score
You missed his point.
It is a forum. Who sets the rule that you can only comment about a game ONLY when you have purchased the game? There are positive feedbacks and they are negatives. Just because some fapboy on page 121 called Mikekiller63 has issue seeing others commenting good or bad then set this rules doesn't means it's the new law.

You know how dumb it is to implement this rule in any forum? You're going to go audit who bought the game and who didn't with what, receipts?

It is fresh that this milkshake boy who himself didn't pay anything to the game to be sitting on the high horse asking everyone here to shut up. Why don't you tell yourself the same? duh.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It is a forum. Who sets the rule that you can only comment about a game ONLY when you have purchased the game? There are positive feedbacks and they are negatives. Just because some fapboy on page 121 called Mikekiller63 has issue seeing others commenting good or bad then set this rules doesn't means it's the new law.

You know how dumb it is to implement this rule in any forum? You're going to go audit who bought the game and who didn't with what, receipts?

It is fresh that this milkshake boy who himself didn't pay anything to the game to be sitting on the high horse asking everyone here to shut up. Why don't you tell yourself the same? duh.
C'mon guy, chill. I'm not using the moderation system for this entire deal because it's pretty low-key stuff and I'd really like to keep it that way.

Tewi

Reputation score
What's sad is that nobody was being offensive or anything in the first place, just dissapointed with an update. I'd understand it a bit more if people here were bashing or insulting D-lis but that wasn't the case at all.
That being said we should probably get back on topic.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
That being said we should probably get back on topic.
Topic is, "When shall Tewi receive his spankings?"
Answer: The same day the female enemy update comes out, cause I'm sick of all these male enemies and no monsters or girls.

They could least gave me a frog or a lamia......

Also it's kinda sad that this game and a few others are the only good ones. The rest are really pathetic.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Having just recently played and beat Dark Souls for the first time, I now get that this game is basically Dark Souls but with more butt sex. Legit, similar setting, artstyle fits, but we just have a hot nun and a bunch of hollows who want to impregnate her.

Also I played the recent version and I'm just gonna stop downloading the new ones, seeing all of the sex animations already spoiled the game for me and the more animations I see the less I wanna play the game, because all of them are unlocked in the demo versions.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Having just recently played and beat Dark Souls for the first time, I now get that this game is basically Dark Souls but with more butt sex. Legit, similar setting, artstyle fits, but we just have a hot nun and a bunch of hollows who want to impregnate her.
Yeah, it's pretty funny how blatantly it copies the Soulsborne series, as well as Castlevania (and even Salt & Sanctuary). The main character looks straight up like a mix of Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia and Miriam from Bloodstained. Combat is very reminiscent of Salt & Sanctuary, with the rally system of Bloodborne. Bosses borrows heavily from all of them (obvious ones are the Wolf: Sif, Church chick: Lady Maria and the crippled knight thing: Boreal Outrider knight with a bit of Artorias splashed in). The exterior of the castle/palace is just straight up Anor Londo, the streets (hobo area) is Yharnam from Bloodborne, even down to the ragged/bestial townsfolk with pitchforks and planks for shields, the library is also very Bloodborne from the Old Hunter's DLC, right down to the clutter and the puzzle with lowering and raising the stairs to navigate through it.

It's not like D-lis is trying to hide it though, and I personally don't mind. It's good shit to take inspiration from, and the game is shaping out quite well. Just funny how blatantly obvious it actually is.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Eh, I'm kind of done with this game as far as the H is concerned. Seems like this title has just dragged on. An animation a month is passable, and the theme has potential for some great enemies and animations. Just seems like the enemies receiving the animations are fairly boring at the moment, save for a few.

pandafloyo

Reputation score
I've always thought the same... I was happy with the first boss, but hoping the next ones would get some very unique scenes as well!