What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For me the biggest missed opportunity was that the H had zero impact or relevance to the gameplay. More or less the typical Game over Rape game, but with extremely hot animations. I mean yeah, you have traps and enemies that can attack you while alive, but it doesn't actually do anything besides look fucking awesome. Unfortunately, that just doesn't quite do it for me when its no different than an animation gallery. Would have really preferred the H to have some meaning within the gameplay but alas, was never meant to be I guess

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For me the biggest missed opportunity was that the H had zero impact or relevance to the gameplay. More or less the typical Game over Rape game, but with extremely hot animations. I mean yeah, you have traps and enemies that can attack you while alive, but it doesn't actually do anything besides look fucking awesome. Unfortunately, that just doesn't quite do it for me when its no different than an animation gallery. Would have really preferred the H to have some meaning within the gameplay but alas, was never meant to be I guess
Because while the idea sounds interesting, you run into problems in practice.

If the impact is negative, players don't want to get H'd because staying virgin/clean give the best chance at actually clearing, making the H content basically require separate save/gallery room to view.
see Maidensnow Eve for example, it's a very well balanced game, but getting into sex is so severely crippling/risk getting game over that you completely avoid it in normal gameplay...

If the impact is positive...well, why fight when you can just fuck everything and get rewarded for it? (Depending on the lore of the game this can be rather...weird)

If the impact is minimal we're back to your complaint more or less.

It can be done, but it'll always clash with something.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the impact is negative, players don't want to get H'd because staying virgin/clean give the best chance at actually clearing, making the H content basically require separate save/gallery room to view.
see Maidensnow Eve for example, it's a very well balanced game, but getting into sex is so severely crippling/risk getting game over that you completely avoid it in normal gameplay...

If the impact is positive...well, why fight when you can just fuck everything and get rewarded for it? (Depending on the lore of the game this can be rather...weird)

Oh, I completely agree. I only make the argument at all because these are H - games, and thus i prefer my H delivered to me within the gameplay, even if said deliverance ends up being a miss in the end. MaiDenSnowEve is one of my favorite H games in this respect, even if the actual H content is on the lighter side, and the sex could end runs. An upcoming game like Karryn's Prison is another great example despite having its own set of issues. I am definitely not knocking people for enjoying what this game provides, its just a preference on my part to have H games try to meld the H and game together versus being two separate entities you could just as easily consume apart is all

Tewi

Reputation score
Exactly what I was thinking, many games will force you to do a virgin playthrough to progess, skipping all the H-content until after clearing the game or just outright kill the heroine with a single animation.
Besides, I think D-lis might be planning to do something with the animations eventually, since there's a pregnancy system, albeit only slime related so far. There's also a rape counter, and damn, even a cum counter, so making most animations kill her wouldn't make much sense.
I agree that it'd be cool if certain animations had some consecuences though, like the monster that makes her drink that aphrodisiac (I think). Besides, there's that enemy that does have a game over (even though out of all the enemies so far, he's one of the less likely to kill her/trap her in a endless sex loop), so maybe we'll get more of those in the future.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Exactly what I was thinking, many games will force you to do a virgin playthrough to progess, skipping all the H-content until after clearing the game or just outright kill the heroine with a single animation.
Besides, I think D-lis might be planning to do something with the animations eventually, since there's a pregnancy system, albeit only slime related so far. There's also a rape counter, and damn, even a cum counter, so making most animations kill her wouldn't make much sense.
I agree that it'd be cool if certain animations had some consecuences though, like the monster that makes her drink that aphrodisiac (I think). Besides, there's that enemy that does have a game over (even though out of all the enemies so far, he's one of the less likely to kill her/trap her in a endless sex loop), so maybe we'll get more of those in the future.
Oh yes, there are absolutely tons of crappy H games because of piss poor balancing, mechanics and decision making, I just prefer the attempt be made simply because i prefer to play an H game, not consume the components separately. There are a lot of options, and death by animation doesn't necessarily have to be one of them, especially if it doesn't make sense. Either way, it is what it is. The gameplay is pretty good and the animations are amazing, and it will just be one of those where I beat the game, then enjoy the gallery, because there is currently no reason to sit and watch animations mid gameplay.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh yes, there are absolutely tons of crappy H games because of piss poor balancing, mechanics and decision making, I just prefer the attempt be made simply because i prefer to play an H game, not consume the components separately. There are a lot of options, and death by animation doesn't necessarily have to be one of them, especially if it doesn't make sense. Either way, it is what it is. The gameplay is pretty good and the animations are amazing, and it will just be one of those where I beat the game, then enjoy the gallery, because there is currently no reason to sit and watch animations mid gameplay.
Well, if you want H content that doesn't cripple progress, either make the H content part of the progress, or is just the standard procedure.

Beelzebub's Homeguard/Hypnos Fuck series (and Convini Girl Z they just released) might not have the most complex of gameplay but you get H content as the reward and as you do more H you get more options.
Sex battle game is RPG,but replace the sword/magic battle with sex, so there's 'less' conflict between gameplay and H (admittedly usually you also have to 'win' these fights...)

seagoatdaddy

Reputation score
honestly, because i can't figure out where the hell the new stuff even is, I don't even play the new versions,
yeah, that's how I am. I can't even figure out where the Katana everyone is talking about, despite searching for it here on the forum. I just want to get it and see what the cool upgrades are but it all seems so tedious, and I'd rather just watch the character get plowed at most points. With the lack of H content coming out, I can't tell if the game is coming to a close or not. When does he plan on finishing it anyways, or is that not a goal?

Tentalover

Reputation score
With the lack of H content coming out, I can't tell if the game is coming to a close or not. When does he plan on finishing it anyways, or is that not a goal?
well, he update the game once every month except for new year/january. since we are near 0.4, with this pacing it will be 1.00/finished by 2026.

...That's life~

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
We’ll be dead by the crono virus by then....I mean super Ebola.

texxy

Reputation score
Does anyone know if the animation that plays at 3:50 is in game? Been trying to trigger it with no luck. ( )

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

A slight positive impact can be a good thing. One of my favourite games, アルハランの聖杯, gives you small amount of experience points when you get raped. So even if you suck at the game, your character will still level up eventually.

paparapa

Reputation score
Wonder if there are any new updates this coming month. I guess we are all looking forward to his work,

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
4月末更新目標
Target on April end
・モブエロ2つ(一体は女型敵の制作予定、もう一体は救出魔女かな~と考え中です)
・武器or術の制作
・MAP制作を少々進める

2 H-scene (one if female enemy, another might rescue witch)
Working on Weapon/Magic
Still working on map

・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き(今月末更新で3体程実装できましした)
still working on gallery's loop system

という事で、来月はアラディアではなくモブエロの実装をしたいと思っております。
一つは今月追加する女型の敵が別の敵にヤられている感じにして、それも救出できるようにするのと、後もうひとつは最近追加できていなかった魔女救出でしょうか。

完成時には一つのMAPに1~4体くらいは救出魔女(もしくは民間人)を設置する予定です。
Each map will have 1-4 witch/people can rescue.

今月も残りあと少しですが、武器を二つ制作、女型の敵の追加も出来そうです。
Working on 2 weapons, and female enemy this month/

今回追加するエロは上手く実装出来れば少し特殊になる予定で、場所が少し移動します。
(不具合が怖いけど)
後は見てからのお楽しみで!笑
エロもあとフィニッシュを制作したらゲームに取り込んでスクリプトを書いていきます。

MAPがちょっとほぼ出来ていないので、終盤に一気に頑張らねば・・・。
という感じです。

さて、コロナが本格的にまずいですね・・・。
各国の重鎮の方や先ほども英国で皇太子が陽性との事ですし、欧州ではかなりの事態へとなっておりますしね。

日本は自粛疲れなんてなっておりましたが、むしろ今安心したらまずいよなあと。
お陰様で制作は出来ておりますが、とにかく自分の身は自分で守るしかない。と月並みな事しか言えませんが、皆さんも本当にお気をつけてお過ごし下さい・・・!

それでは月末までもう少々お待ち下さいませ。

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
4月末更新目標
Target on April end
・モブエロ2つ(一体は女型敵の制作予定、もう一体は救出魔女かな~と考え中です)
・武器or術の制作
・MAP制作を少々進める

2 H-scene (one if female enemy, another might rescue witch)
Working on Weapon/Magic
Still working on map

・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き(今月末更新で3体程実装できましした)
still working on gallery's loop system

という事で、来月はアラディアではなくモブエロの実装をしたいと思っております。
一つは今月追加する女型の敵が別の敵にヤられている感じにして、それも救出できるようにするのと、後もうひとつは最近追加できていなかった魔女救出でしょうか。

完成時には一つのMAPに1~4体くらいは救出魔女(もしくは民間人)を設置する予定です。
Each map will have 1-4 witch/people can rescue.

今月も残りあと少しですが、武器を二つ制作、女型の敵の追加も出来そうです。
Working on 2 weapons, and female enemy this month/

今回追加するエロは上手く実装出来れば少し特殊になる予定で、場所が少し移動します。
(不具合が怖いけど)
後は見てからのお楽しみで!笑
エロもあとフィニッシュを制作したらゲームに取り込んでスクリプトを書いていきます。

MAPがちょっとほぼ出来ていないので、終盤に一気に頑張らねば・・・。
という感じです。

さて、コロナが本格的にまずいですね・・・。
各国の重鎮の方や先ほども英国で皇太子が陽性との事ですし、欧州ではかなりの事態へとなっておりますしね。

日本は自粛疲れなんてなっておりましたが、むしろ今安心したらまずいよなあと。
お陰様で制作は出来ておりますが、とにかく自分の身は自分で守るしかない。と月並みな事しか言えませんが、皆さんも本当にお気をつけてお過ごし下さい・・・!

それでは月末までもう少々お待ち下さいませ。
>Female enemy
my boner senses are tingling

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Rescue witches are in! I think we are finally on the home stretch.