What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

snusnumrik

Lurker
Reputation score
You correctly put the BepInEx, but did you put the XUnity.AutoTranslator in the BepInEx folder? Also besides the BepinEx folder you need to put everything else in that main NOR game folder

Last edited:

Kerenga

Reputation score
Well as i said, i put the BepInEx Folder in the main NOR game Folder and than the XUnity.AutoTranslator plugin in the BepInEx Folder , that is allready in the main NOR Folder. Nothing happens. And what do you mean with "everything else"?
Btw, do you have the newest Uncensored Version that was postet on Page 125? Thats the one i use.
And the ReiPatcher Translator seams to do it as well. It gets the Formating wrong tho. Is the BepInEx version better?

Last edited:

Kerenga

Reputation score
Well i have no idea what is different with your Build, but it works like you said. And i think that the BepInEx translator is a little bit faster than the ReiPatcher one. The Formating is still not working properly but i read somewhere that this has to do with the Translator not being able to work with some Formating Information from the Game. Somthing about the Part, that signals the Beginning and the End of a Line or something. Aparently this has to be edited manually.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Magical Milf.png

So the last update stated he wanted to get the Female Inquisitor's animation in this month.
Any last-minute guesses on what she might do? People were asking for a second female enemy for quite a while.

Also, have a magical milf.

paparapa

Reputation score
So the last update stated he wanted to get the Female Inquisitor's animation in this month.
Any last-minute guesses on what she might do? People were asking for a second female enemy for quite a while.

Also, have a magical milf.
The creator is a "she"?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
5月末更新目標
Target on the end of May
・ACTエロ1つ
・イベントの骨組み作成。
・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き
Add new H-action
Event's bone combine?(I'm not sure what is this mean, if translate by word, look like what I type, maybe like building event?)
Still working on gallery's loop system

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
5月末更新目標
Target on the end of May
・ACTエロ1つ
・イベントの骨組み作成。
・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き
Add new H-action
Event's bone combine?(I'm not sure what is this mean, if translate by word, look like what I type, maybe like building event?)
Bones probably refer to the rig used to animate characters in the game. If you look through his twitter you can see some pics of said bones.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
call me a scrub, but how do you get that belpin translator thing to work? the read me seemed to imply if its set up right you just start the game like normal.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
call me a scrub, but how do you get that belpin translator thing to work? the read me seemed to imply if its set up right you just start the game like normal.
  • Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-{VERSION}.zip from .
  • Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
  • Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
  • Execute the shortcut {GameExeName} (Patch and Run).lnk that was created besides existing executables. This will patch and launch the game.
  • From now on you can launch the game from the {GameExeName}.exe instead.

zxcvbnm666

Reputation score
5月末更新目標
Target on the end of May
・ACTエロ1つ
・イベントの骨組み作成。
・ギャラリーのエロアニメループ固定システムの続き
Add new H-action
It refers not a bone but kind of a basic structure in japanese. I guess he made event scenario or someting

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I asked, and it seems costumes are on the backburner until everything else in the game is done.
Makes sense to me, but it's still sad to hear.