What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

In order of images.

Start at this spawn
1.png
Go right until you're here 3.png
Go up and right until you're here 4.png
Go left until you're here 5.png
Climb up and go right from here
6.png
Go right until you're here
7.png
Go right and climb up, continue right
8.png
Drop down and go left
9.png
Interrupt the enemies H animations and pick up the key
10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cell Location:
Start at save area in last post and go left until you're here 11.png
Climb up, go right, climb up, go left
12.png
Climb up and go right, then climb up and go left again
13.png

Go left and drop down
14.png
Drop left
15.png
Drop again until you reach the bottom
16.png
Pull lever on the right for easy transport, go left for the cell

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Cell Location:

Start at save area in last post and go left until you're hereView attachment 31339
View attachment 31340
View attachment 31341

Go left and drop down
View attachment 31342
Drop left
View attachment 31343View attachment 31343
View attachment 31344
Sir, you are a life saver!

Cell Location:

Start at save area in last post and go left until you're hereView attachment 31339
View attachment 31340
View attachment 31341

Go left and drop down
View attachment 31342
Drop left
View attachment 31343
View attachment 31344

Do you know how to open the cell? It ´s locked and it seems I missed something to open it.
Edit: Ok, you get the key them from the evil time birds in the other secret room.

Last edited:
Start form alter, go left or right are same (then go right), this time I go right.
Go up and right till end
Go up till top
Go right and down, there is a shortcut
Go down till end
You can get key after you defeat left one, don't need to defeat both.
Then go up and left from shortcut

@seagoatdaddy C'mon guy, spoiler large pics, or adjust their size. It's obnoxious to have to scroll through all that. I'll take care if it this time.

Im stucked in the white cathedral.

How do i pass the garden? I dont find a path to the second checkpoint?

First of all Sorry but I'm new here, looking for correct exact order to setup this game for an successfull installation in order to play in my PC - English version..!!!!

Thanks in advance. 🙋‍♂️

Another meh update. ya would think with everyone being trapped at home hed be putting in even more hours
Considering the situation, ESPECIALLY in japan, I'm not at all surprised that things are going slow. In all likelihood, the dev has a regular job, and right now, that job takes precedence so he doesn't get laid off. Japanese workers are hard pressed to show their worth to the companies they work under.
First of all Sorry but I'm new here, looking for correct exact order to setup this game for an successfull installation in order to play in my PC - English version..!!!!

Thanks in advance. 🙋‍♂️
There's not much to it, except that there's no english version available yet. You get the latest version available to you and run it, no installation needed.

Considering the situation, ESPECIALLY in japan, I'm not at all surprised that things are going slow. In all likelihood, the dev has a regular job, and right now, that job takes precedence so he doesn't get laid off. Japanese workers are hard pressed to show their worth to the companies they work under.

There's not much to it, except that there's no english version available yet. You get the latest version available to you and run it, no installation needed.
but do I really need the translator application?
>>

but do I really need the translator application?
>>
It's not essential, since the game is pretty straightforward. A little bit of trial and error should be all you need to get comfortable with the game. But if you still prefer english text, this post would be a good starting point, as there's a brief discussion on how to get it to work below that might help if you run into issues. Unfortunately, I'm not well-versed with auto translators, so that's the best I can offer you, sorry.

Back