What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I hate to be that guy, but does any of you lovely people have a save that is close to the new scene? For some reason i cant use my old saves from the earlier versions. If this is against the rules then i am sorry, i just really don't wanna go through the entire game to see one scene. Thanks In Advance.
The new scene is at the start of the game, just after the first boss and detonating the barrel. It might have been faster to just Megaman X dash jump over there.

AarynCage

Reputation score
Thank you all for replying, i must of literally missed it then. Thanks again.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
idk about you lot but i like these "events" more than the standard rape on death thing. I hope he expands on it further, maybe with some more depth like you have to escape from the sinner slaves
I don't know if going like Sinisistar would be the best, since it's a "nonlinear" game as opposed to Sinisistar's ultra linearity.
But I would like some of the enemies to have the "forced game over" scenes retroactively added, like how the two slum enemies force you to lose if you choose to not escape. Add ones to the large axe sinner slaves, and the first boss and spider boss, maybe even the normal spiders since they bind her up.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
idk about you lot but i like these "events" more than the standard rape on death thing. I hope he expands on it further, maybe with some more depth like you have to escape from the sinner slaves
A few more would certainly be nice. Hell, one of them could play out in a similar fashion to Bloodborne, where getting defeated by a specific enemy doesn't actually kill you, but instead transports you to a secret area with nice loot. But it's best to keep these events scarce, as they would otherwise interfere with the generally high pace of the game.

Reputation score
where are the saves for this game stored anyway? a folder called "D-lis" in local low but that doesn't seem to be it.

Tewi

Reputation score
that doesn't seem to be it, if i delete/rename that file all the saves are still there. i was hoping to make a backup before i started a new run on the latest version.
What are you exactly deleting/renaming? If I remove SaveData01 from that folder it won't appear when I open the game.

BelSlut

Reputation score
that doesn't seem to be it, if i delete/rename that file all the saves are still there. i was hoping to make a backup before i started a new run on the latest version.
thats definetly the location of save files. when upgrading to newer versions you just copy this folder from the old version into the new one. all the files inside the folder directly represent one of the 3 save slots.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If you're talking about Rei patcher you just have to drop it on main folder and run it once, then run the created exe named patch and run, and after that you can run it from the original exe.
Not really good with this stuff, but where can i get this Rei patcher thing?

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The new scene is at the start of the game, just after the first boss and detonating the barrel. It might have been faster to just Megaman X dash jump over there.
sorry i am probely blind or doing somethin wrong but i cant seem to get the event

Reputation score
thats definetly the location of save files. when upgrading to newer versions you just copy this folder from the old version into the new one. all the files inside the folder directly represent one of the 3 save slots.
Still having problems getting the actual save files, removing the folder entirely has no effect on the saves i can actually load. when i updated my game the saves were automatically transferred to the new version so I thought they were stored somewhere else. only things in the SaveData folder is "SaveData02" (which is strange because i have 3 saves but there's not a Savedata01 or 03) and a folder called "HotTotem" which is full of mostly empty folders. the problem goes here.png

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still having problems getting the actual save files, removing the folder entirely has no effect on the saves i can actually load. when i updated my game the saves were automatically transferred to the new version so I thought they were stored somewhere else. only things in the SaveData folder is "SaveData02" (which is strange because i have 3 saves but there's not a Savedata01 or 03) and a folder called "HotTotem" which is full of mostly empty folders.
Curious... My folder is placed like this and if i delete SaveData01.txt to SaveData03.txt inside SaveData folder my save will be deleted
1591584685225.png

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
might be stored in a weird place like a hidden folder in the user profile folder, which is a thing that some programs and games actually do

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
might be stored in a weird place like a hidden folder in the user profile folder, which is a thing that some programs and games actually do
No. By default this game saves all game saves in the SaveData folder. I just tested my game by renaming the folder to "SaveData_old", and the game created a new SaveData folder and Continue shows that there are no game saves.

Theguywiththequestions, I noticed that your game is patched. What happens if you run the game unpatched? Does the behaviour persist?