What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Two h-scenes and a boss, followed by two more h-scenes and another boss. Neat.
Is this what we can expect for the upcoming update, or am I just misunderstanding what you're saying? I've so far waited a loooong time between each time I've tried this game, but if the next update is a whopping four scenes and two bosses, I might not wait around this time.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Is this what we can expect for the upcoming update, or am I just misunderstanding what you're saying? I've so far waited a loooong time between each time I've tried this game, but if the next update is a whopping four scenes and two bosses, I might not wait around this time.
No, those are each what this month and next month will have, according to his blogpost.

"来月8月更新予定として、今月と同じくACTエロ2体と追加と久々のボス追加予定となります。"
This month is two fucks and a boss, and next month is two fucks and a boss.

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
No, those are each what this month and next month will have, according to his blogpost.

"来月8月更新予定として、今月と同じくACTエロ2体と追加と久々のボス追加予定となります。"
This month is two fucks and a boss, and next month is two fucks and a boss.
i want 3 fucks and a cookie

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Alrighty, makes more sense. Since the fucks and bosses are separated I'm assuming the bosses aren't fucks, again. Which is a bit disappointing, but still. Might just wait for next month's update then for it to be a bit more substantial.

Saiken1

Reputation score
I don't even know it's just what I wanted to share (a friend did it is stupid XD)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New animations are:

Gold mask plague doctor with the two swords:
It will inject Aradia with an aphrodisiac syringe before fucking her facing the camera.

Those rock squid things from the waterfall area:
Tentacles will inject Aradia's breasts with something before milking and fucking her rapidly.

At least that's what the gallery shown.