What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Tentalover

Reputation score
I'm hoping more impregnation, like... Spider boss maybe or continuation to arachne rape. But those squid on waterfall finally get their H? Fine by me.
D-lis make a good job already.

...mmm, if only recover the restart get continued.

Replica

Reputation score
You guys need to chill out with this hero save us nonsense. Which is code for I want free shit. Either wait patiently or pay the developer.

This is not a pirate site.
That would be fair to say if the site where you're actually able to sponsor the developer weren't arbitrarily full and didn't let more people pledge money.

Lime100

Reputation score
Injections, milking tentacles, aphrodisiacs, oh my. Could this game get any more hotter?
Like this is so hot it even got a massive lurker like me to come out. Holy hell.

Now I'm just waiting for hypnosis/brainwashing, and the game will reach godhood.
Same here lol. This is the update I've been dreaming of for the past couple of years. Injections, milking and tentacles in the same animation is like the holy grail to me. It's honestly made my day as sad as that sounds. At this point I'm just hoping that D-lis keeps pumping out unique animations to make other people happy.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That would be fair to say if the site where you're actually able to sponsor the developer weren't arbitrarily full and didn't let more people pledge money.
i don't remember if the sites they previously used had limits but as far as I know, D-lis's Ci-en has no supporter limit?

OP might not have been updated but here's the link where you can support the creator: . any amount pledged gets you the latest version

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey, if i do support the dev, do i get the uncensored version, or is that just "hero" working their magic and removing the censor? im abit emberassed to admit i don't know, and i've been following this for years.

Tewi

Reputation score
hey, if i do support the dev, do i get the uncensored version, or is that just "hero" working their magic and removing the censor? im abit emberassed to admit i don't know, and i've been following this for years.
If you support D-lis, you'll get a censored version, since it's on JP. The uncensor I share comes from China actually. I just re-host it from the relatively hard to work with baidu to Mega and share it here on this community.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you support D-lis, you'll get a censored version, since it's on JP. The uncensor I share comes from China actually. I just re-host it from the relatively hard to work with baidu to Mega and share it here on this community.
what a legend

not related: but i wish dlis made it so that we can see her squirt on the lactation scene

BelSlut

Reputation score
isnt it hard to drag arround such a massive cock sir legend?

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So i was wondering it would be really nice if there was an event when Aradia has to infiltrate a zone where she has to dress as a Sex Slave (u get the dress by killing enemies somewhere, either that or u get inside by being defeated or "forfeit a fight") to try and free the girls inside key word "try" like damn boy a level like tnat would be hmmmmmhmm hope if any of u guys are patron u can forward this idea to the developer xD

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ahoy! Here's the 0.40 uncensored update.

Also added a drive link in case mega doesn't work.

Maybe they just like the that much?
only if its the far superior shrek 2 version

Reputation score
handholding is highest level of degeneracy, but its still a welcome one

wait so the new event doesnt have an H?
I feel like playing through there is some pretty decent H in the 1:1 encounters. I'm hoping for boss H in the future though. Lot's of potential with the current sprites.

paparapa

Reputation score
You guys need to chill out with this hero save us nonsense. Which is code for I want free shit. Either wait patiently or pay the developer.

This is not a pirate site.
what the heck is this hero save us nonsense that got you so fired up?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
what the heck is this hero save us nonsense that got you so fired up?
Don't tell me you quoted someone in an effort to get them to tell you what's going on in the thread instead of reading the posts. I'll give you a hint if you are though; the posts in question stand out in a unique way that only staff can cause.