What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

AberLine

Reputation score
So the blacksmith WAS the minotaur?
God i feel so stupid now.

You know, guys, the reason i asked is because i loaded your save Tewi, and backtracked to that spot where i sadly found nothing, which begs the question:
There is no way to re-fight bosses?
The boss can be found once in the game
to meet him again - you need to reach him in a new save

Last edited:

IreliaYun

Reputation score
It seems that no one mentioned the notes of this month's update so here's some rough translation

The bull demon smith will probably have an individual game-over scene, which continues the in-game animation
( he mentions that he hopes to add it by the time the game was released, we're probably not getting it anytime soon )

The rough design of boss weapons ( in this case, Candore's sword ) are done
of which the upgrades will each be single-handed and double-handed ( the latter with int scaling )
he's working on the double-handed version's animation and hitbox
( he mentions it would be cool if the weapon can transform mid-combo, but that would be very difficult to work with )

Loli

Reputation score
and my pc died. so here i am retracing all the collectibles. if anyone have a save with all collectibles (weaps, rings, spells) it'd be great if u could help me out n share the file. Otherwise BACKTRACKING I GO

frandovian

Reputation score
Got stuck in the cathedral rooftop area. is there any way to pass it? or it's the final level so far?

nindo

Reputation score
how do I use rar files? my computer just opens it on the searchbar

BasicBacon

Reputation score
Id recommend using 7zip. That one is actually free and doesnt clown around every time you open it.

spanut

Reputation score
What's up with this game being hands down the best hentai game out there when it comes to animations?
And it's not like it's anything special either, just some decently well executed spline animations and yet here I am selfishly hoping that D-lis concentrates more effort on making more animations, which I'm sure he's sick of doing already, and would instead prefer finishing the game instead of adding more content.
What's stopping all the other developers achieving this sort of quality?

Just wanted to ponder this out loud.

ShinnyP

Reputation score
What's up with this game being hands down the best hentai game out there when it comes to animations?
And it's not like it's anything special either, just some decently well executed spline animations and yet here I am selfishly hoping that D-lis concentrates more effort on making more animations, which I'm sure he's sick of doing already, and would instead prefer finishing the game instead of adding more content.

Talent.

TTTT93

Reputation score

Have you tried Alien Quest: EVE? Imo NoR and AQE are the best Ecchi games out there when it comes to game design and animation.

helltauros

Reputation score
Have you tried Alien Quest: EVE? Imo NoR and AQE are the best Ecchi games out there when it comes to game design and animation.
AQE is great. However I think is not well balanced in gameplay.
Those Xenomorphs are súper broken and if the láser of late game enemies catches You mid air You get stuck.
But yeah it's a very solid Game overall

paparapa

Reputation score
I must have missed a message or two. So no more updates from this game? It is coming close to final product release already?

alex123000

Reputation score
I must have missed a message or two. So no more updates from this game? It is coming close to final product release already?
Not yet, if i am correct. But some paid plans are being removed, so it's kinda getting close to release (i won't expect that earlier than the end of the year though, but those are my personal thoughts on the topic).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Close to release?
I hope there are more scripted scenes like the tavern one.