What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

helltauros

Reputation score
Might be time to observe that old adage; Don't stick your dick in crazy.
funny story I was trying to be a MGTOW when I met her. and yeah we have very different opinions and I dont think I can change her point of view but she also understand the same about me.
still we share the love for good music, beer and freedom. I mean I said she would get mad but thats all she is not the big red or trigglypuff (actually she is good looking and with a normal hair color) she has her own goals and I have mine we are just playing with our destinies being together but its actually cool to be like that with someone that in normal situations would be your sworn enemy
funnier story we talk about "the legalization of taking the life of unborn children" on our first date. we had a great time even without an agreement its pretty surreal

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
I dunno, you started it.
oh right the Aradia picture of her looking for an owner.
Changing the topic.
Do you know more "Candoresque" metroidvania boss fights (you know bosses of the same size as the mc that require less hits than giants but more agility to read their moves) like hornet from hollow knight or pardoner Fennel from momodora (Fennel is basically a vanilla version of Candore)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
oh right the Aradia picture of her looking for an owner.
Changing the topic.
Do you know more "Candoresque" metroidvania boss fights (you know bosses of the same size as the mc that require less hits than giants but more agility to read their moves) like hornet from hollow knight or pardoner Fennel from momodora (Fennel is basically a vanilla version of Candore)
Candore is just the daughter of Vergil from DMC and Lady Maria from Bloodborne.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
Candore is just the daughter of Vergil from DMC and Lady Maria from Bloodborne.
So is Vergil gonna cut off her arm in search of power?
And Candore gets a piston robotic prosthetic arm and use it against Aradia?
Sign me right up.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
that feels kinda accurate for some reason
Since there's nobody else, she might as well be designated as Aradia's rival.
Candore seems to at least comb her hair, and slowly walks at you while fighting. Meanwhile our protagonist has a messy bedhead, and semen dripping from her pussy.

helltauros

Reputation score
Since there's nobody else, she might as well be designated as Aradia's rival.
Candore seems to at least comb her hair, and slowly walks at you while fighting. Meanwhile our protagonist has a messy bedhead, and semen dripping from her pussy.
Yeah I would love to see a Rematch battle with some new power ups, maybe even a corrupted more poweful form