What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

いつもありがとうございます!
進捗報告が遅くなり申し訳ありません。

つまり、遅くなりましたがあけましておめでとうございます!です。
今年もどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

現在の進捗ですが
・サブEND用のCGもほぼ終了、一応現時点で複数のエンドを制作予定ですが、エンド後も最後の祭壇に戻れるようにするつもりではあります。(2週目はどのようにするか考え中)
・ただ救出モブだけ増やすものなんかイマイチ飽きがくるな・・・と考えたので収集要素とサブイベを兼ねるようなものを実装中です。
日記や記録的な物で誰かが記したエロい内容の読み物とか記録にしようと思ってます。

ドロップ品と同じくMAPにて取得する感じで、教区教会の武器物語や敵図鑑のところでまた読めるようにする予定です。

Working on sub event and rescue NPC
Sub end CG finished, plan is will not only 1 ending.
Then you can get diary, will be part for weapon and enemy library or just diary.

Last edited:
Aside from things that were already mentioned above, here are some other stuff:
You will return to the last alter after you beat the game ( which means you possibly could continue the playthrough )
And there's probably NG+ elements, and it's not just more rescue-able NPCs.
He's working on something doubles as a collectable/event kind of thing
For example a thief's diary about how he raped a woman named Hinagiku ( daisy in Japanese ), and some pictures to go along with it
( a little sad that they were planned not to be animated, or at least most of them since that's extra work )

Then there's the "farm" thing...? ( which he said was mentioned multiple times but I can't really recall it )
simply put it's a bunch of NPCs and there will be list of them showing names and why they're there etc.
Not actually understand what this is about but we'll see

Well, I guess farm means NPC you rescued, after you rescued them, they'll appear in church, I guess that's farm mean.

Do not needlessly bump threads.
Allright fellow NOR komrades, for those who has enjoyed the erotic fap materials from NOR from the first day until today and couldnt find anything similiar to match up to this great title, just gonna put this here for you.

I paid and bought this game but now it is free. Thank me later for what you are about to embark on.

Last edited:
As nice of gesture that is, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. If you wish to talk about that game, please do so in the appropriate thread.

Allright fellow NOR komrades, for those who has enjoyed the erotic fap materials from NOR from the first day until today and couldnt find anything similiar to match up to this great title, just gonna put this here for you.

I paid and bought this game but now it is free. Thank me later for what you are about to embark on.

I will follow your example)
About NoR I know thanks to:"Leonora's Debauchery"

So, I recommend to everybody this channel, here many quality hentai games, and galleries, which in free access upload on Xvideos

NoR playlist - from version 0.12 to 0.54:

Gotten a system warning + DUI + Prison shot (left mid right) for sharing the link.

Non disrespect intended for the mods of this state of the art well organized no spam no dl link request hentai forum, but cant be DMing each and every NOR Players here to share something. Considered me taking one for the team then. For those who never heard of that game and had trouble finding anything on par with NOR standard, enjoy it.

Back to topic, will prob buy this game once it is release. Some support to the creator for providing such a great fap mats is the least we can do if we can afford it.

Well, I guess farm means NPC you rescued, after you rescued them, they'll appear in church, I guess that's farm mean.
I don't think that's the case
because D-Lis said the data will include "reason why they're in the farm"
if it's just rescued NPCs you know you freed them and brought them to the church
he did mention planning on a secret area ( in ) that is filled with sexual stuff, which might be this "farm" thing?

but if it's another place where they hold and milk some NPCs, it does feel kind of redundant to the current game
I'm not saying I don't welcome it, just that it shouldn't be his priority to complete the game
I mean, if I remembered correctly, this game was scheduled to be released a full year ago
Yes the "farm" and NG+ elements are nice additions, but it feels like Dlis is getting a little too ambitious and try to add everything he want into the game
On the other hand, I kind of wish he took his time, and see if he brought what he promised to the table

Not going to lie, with the nun scene in the game, I almost had hope we'd get a yuri milf scene as well.
Older-sister nun on fem MC is a rare candy.

I don't think that's the case
because D-Lis said the data will include "reason why they're in the farm"
if it's just rescued NPCs you know you freed them and brought them to the church
he did mention planning on a secret area ( in ) that is filled with sexual stuff, which might be this "farm" thing?

but if it's another place where they hold and milk some NPCs, it does feel kind of redundant to the current game
I'm not saying I don't welcome it, just that it shouldn't be his priority to complete the game
I mean, if I remembered correctly, this game was scheduled to be released a full year ago
Yes the "farm" and NG+ elements are nice additions, but it feels like Dlis is getting a little too ambitious and try to add everything he want into the game
On the other hand, I kind of wish he took his time, and see if he brought what he promised to the table
Well, in Bullet Requiem, there is a bad ending is all main char got caught and rape, so I think that ending might be whole church's woman got caught and raped.

Well, in Bullet Requiem, there is a bad ending is all main char got caught and rape, so I think that ending might be whole church's woman got caught and raped.
I don't know what you mean, you're making no sense to me
I'm talking about an area/map D-lis mentioned in the notes, not an ending CG or whatever

It's honestly really impressive how much D-lis has improved between BR and NoR. That screenshot looks terrible compared to what we have now.
creativity is there but art quality yeah there is a lot of improvement.
Still bullet requiem was a funny wame had a nice gamplay for an H game. nothing compared to NoR but still pretty good

creativity is there but art quality yeah there is a lot of improvement.
Still bullet requiem was a funny wame had a nice gamplay for an H game. nothing compared to NoR but still pretty good
where can I find Bullet Requiem?

Back