What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Waterleelee

Reputation score
The worst thing I can image is everybody using microphone and faping with screaming.
If that happened, I swear I'll smash my headphone right away.
We can probably limit the discord server to more of an improved version of the fandom wiki page for this game. As you said we can probably not include voice chats to protect people who are ironically or unironically going to be disgusting themselves or the victims.

We can just organize it to a point of stuff like: LORE, Mobs, NPCs, Item locations, Event locations, Maps, Easter eggs, Extra Hidden Stuff, General Discussion, Glitches, Exploits, Updates on the game and Dlis himself, Speedruns (kinda far but would be interesting), and even other H-game recommendations. Whoever the moderators are should probably be good & strong willed enough to keep the discord server generally safe but still enjoyably cultured. Voice chats are out of the question.

For the dead silent zone as Tewi mentioned, that is a likely occurence but discord provides much more freedom and user-friendly sharing of stuff than ULMF. Not to mention the categories and multiple channels.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, it's sexy because it's women or because it's nuns ? if it's the latter I'm worried for your mental health...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly lesbian nun stuff is usually a very specified fetish-- since it's rare, doesn't often come without futa, or really carry over well on delivery.
The "Corrupted nun" scene is godly mostly just from her more "Sinister yet extremely gentle" approach to yuri. Kissing, breast sucking-- she seems very attentive to the MC rather than just going for nut or fetish material. Goddamn is it nice to watch.
Aphrodisiac tongue/ Plant floor trap/first boss tie with the nun tied for years as my tops since they all hit my "Too rare to find, too high quality to froget" motto , but Mino/whatever the fuck that thing is with the multiple body parts are definitely new contestants.
I think the rankings would probably go
1 or 2 Nun/Aphro
3 or 4 Mino/Floortrap
5 First Boss

We need some good goddamn yuri again.

Formalist

Reputation score
Могу я связаться с администрацией?
Это важно.
Спасибо.
Но зачем тебе администрация? А главное - зачем тебе администрация?(п.с. я не администрация)