What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1663646688932.png

There's also a new game over CG scene in the center of the DLsite picture.
Or at least, I don't recognize it.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't remember, but was there going to be English support for the game when it comes out? I can't help but feel like that was mentioned quite some time ago.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Hmmmmmmmm, is it just me, or did the creator remove karma in the preview image on dlsite?

TentacleSama

Reputation score
Seem to be releasing soon right? I'm going to guess mid oct feel like a reasonable time for the dev to patch up anything and hype still linger.

Oh and anyone have any idea what are the punishment room are for? Seem to be still in the game but that feature was ignore/rarely talk about during the game monthly release.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hmmmmmmmm, is it just me, or did the creator remove karma in the preview image on dlsite?
1663687374433.png

I still see it. It's in the left column, above the empty space above the difficulty setting.
The in-game screenshots also seem to show it below your money/idea count. Though that's just me assuming that value is also karma.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've now reached the point where I'm more excited for a H-game release than most AAA blockbusters. I don't know if that says more about me or the industry.
As someone with a name and profile pic based on Halo Reach, Halo hasn't been good for a decade.
But I can name several games this year that made my penis the big penis.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, maybe will add karma back after release, like BulletRequiem add 2 new stage after released.

SirDregan

Reputation score
What do karma does in the game? Sorry for that dumb question.
Played the game like a casual, slaying monsters lol

danelpon3

Reputation score
What do karma does in the game? Sorry for that dumb question.
Played the game like a casual, slaying monsters lol
It is known that if you have high karma, you can unlock game over sub scenes of some enemies that defeat you, and it will also affect the end of the game (low karma: good ending, high karma: bad ending)

Silvertoe

Reputation score
View attachment 45501

I still see it. It's in the left column, above the empty space above the difficulty setting.
The in-game screenshots also seem to show it below your money/idea count. Though that's just me assuming that value is also karma.
is it just me, there is this 淫乱值 missing from the statistic too? I remember this because I was always wondering what it is for.

Wahatdog

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the voiceover of aradia came from? was it original to this game or was it gotten somewhere? who was it? thanks
i was wondering because the same voices were present in bullet requiem and thought it was just reused then i randomly found this video and was confused and thought i was hearing things LMAO

people are so strange

Last edited:

alex123000

Reputation score
Does anyone know where the voiceover of aradia came from? was it original to this game or was it gotten somewhere? who was it? thanks
I'm pretty sure it's a voicepack that you can buy on the dlsite ( ).
+Probably some other stuff, i belive you can find all the VA used in Bullet Requiem in either it's credits or readme.