What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not to mention the music. I listened to the preview clips that were posted on ci-en and thought, "this is an h-game. There was no need to go so hard on the music." But D-Lis seems to have gone hard on it anyway. Going to be interesting, to see Aradia get pounded to the tune of some epic orchestral pieces. Could make for some awkward boners at the opera house in the future.
Imagine during a live orchestra, you'd climax after the chorus, when everyone gave their applause, but you sat there with a blissful euphoric looks.
... Awesome.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not to mention the music. I listened to the preview clips that were posted on ci-en and thought, "this is an h-game. There was no need to go so hard on the music." But D-Lis seems to have gone hard on it anyway. Going to be interesting, to see Aradia get pounded to the tune of some epic orchestral pieces. Could make for some awkward boners at the opera house in the future.
Depends, I've experienced a lot of hentai games with great music, Like Sinisistar, Castle in the Clouds, all games from Unholy Production, Abaddon Princess of Decay, the fairytale tale of knight ricca, and a wild load of others :3
The hentai part is important and all but these games that are indeed a "game" but with hentai elements are the best ones, pretty sure that Night of Revenge will be one of these :3

Attachments

helltauros

Reputation score
Depends, I've experienced a lot of hentai games with great music, Like Sinisistar, Castle in the Clouds, all games from Unholy Production, Abaddon Princess of Decay, the fairytale tale of knight ricca, and a wild load of others :3
The hentai part is important and all but these games that are indeed a "game" but with hentai elements are the best ones, pretty sure that Night of Revenge will be one of these :3
that hidden ugly bastard with the butcher axe can chop aradia´s legs so the second statement is false. Also MxM I didnt saw that coming but in case someone is into that I supose its ok I mean its like the guro scenes if its not your thing you can just skip it

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that hidden ugly bastard with the butcher axe can chop aradia´s legs so the second statement is false. Also MxM I didnt saw that coming but in case someone is into that I supose its ok I mean its like the guro scenes if its not your thing you can just skip it
I think you have read it wrong, we are speaking about H-games that have great music and are still good even without H elements. Got it now? :3
there's nothing to do with having a guro element or not.
"Second statement is false" what you are talking about, mate...

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I think you have read it wrong, we are speaking about H-games that have great music and are still good even without H elements. Got it now? :3
there's nothing to do with having a guro element or not.
"Second statement is false" what you are talking about, mate...
He's referring to the image you attached to your post which is bound to cause confusion because I don't even think it's related to this game.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's referring to the image you attached to your post which is bound to cause confusion because I don't even think it's related to this game.
c
If you're right about it, it's clear as fog.

test255

Reputation score
It's already early October but still no demo no pricing no release date yet. I have also been on abstinence for three weeks in anticipation for the holy moment of its release. I hope it's not actually early October 2023. Right now my balls are so blue they can match color of my navy suits.

TentacleSama

Reputation score
It's already early October but still no demo no pricing no release date yet. I have also been on abstinence for three weeks in anticipation for the holy moment of its release. I hope it's not actually early October 2023. Right now my balls are so blue they can match color of my navy suits.
Well early Oct still have 5, 6, 7, & 8th to go. So gotta wait

danelpon3

Reputation score
that's why I said before, it's time to wait 1 week or so

Lucieus

Reputation score
Hey just wanted to ask about the story about this game if it has been released since I can't read Japanese. So what exactly is the story behind Aradia and her fighting through all horny creatures. Sorry if this has been asked before :)

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

rip might have been delayed(edit i have no clue since the translater decided to have fun with the entire post). also nice that killing a enemy will unlock its animations

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつもありがとうございます!
もう上旬も残り少しとなってしまいましたが、現在こんな進捗となっております。

〇残り
・全部の敵フラグなどの変更・追加(ギャラリー解放用フラグ追加、難易度の経験値差異、ドロップなどを全敵に修正・追加)←これはなんとか今日中に終わりそうです。
・追加した武器・術の調整
・他多数の修正
・システム系の最終確認
・モザイクチェック
・ビルド後に通しプレイを行いバグチェック。
・バグ修正
・提出・審査
Enemy's flag changed/added (difficult different will affect exp gain, fix/add all enemy's item drop)
New weapon/magic adjust.
Adjust most data
Final check of system
Mosaic check
Bug check
Sent to DLsite to check

〇システム関連で動作確認版から大きく変わった所
さっと思いつく感じだと
・難易度ハードで、死亡時には、よくあるソウルライク系のようにその場所にイデア(経験値)を落とす。回収可能だが拾いに行く最中にもう一度死ねばロスト。
・難易度ベリーハードは死亡時に即ロストは変わらず。その代わりに難易度で経験値の取得値を変更。
・復元裁縫セット使用可能
・衣装変更可能(エロは未反映)
・ボスを倒した際に落とすボスイデアで武器などと交換可能に(イルゥシブの所)
・憶の紙片など使用可能。(最初からある布はイデア全ロストして戻る代わりにアイテムを消費しない)
・憶の紙片(帰還スクロール)や属性紙片をわざわざメニューから使用しなくてもいいように、術として習得後に術登録すれば即使用可能。(術として即発動できるが、アイテムは消費する感じです)
・ギャラリーは敵を倒せば解放、ゲームオーバーエロはエリアを通り過ぎると解放にする予定
・ラストボス以外のACTエロとゲームオーバーエロの解放セーブデータは付属させる予定
辺りでしょうか。
※ご支援頂いていた際の動作確認版のセーブデータですが、使えないことは無いはずなのですが不具合が起きる可能性があります。
まずストーリーが見れない&順序がばらばらになる可能性。(これは一応教会に戻り、最初のエリアから進むようにしていけば回避は出来ます)
新規のアイテム、術などが手に入らない可能性。
その他も何か不具合が出る可能性もあります。ご了承下さいませ。

クリア後要素などはリリース後に早めに何か追加したいと思います。
(二週目なのか高難易度ダンジョンなのかなど)
その他にも追加や修正を行っていきたいと思っております。
体験版ですが、そちらの制作に割く時間がない為、リリースのギリギリ前、バグ修正も落ち着いた辺りで体験版の申請をすることになると思います。
少し遅れ気味で申し訳ありませんが、なんとか上旬ギリギリ末くらいに審査に提出できるように頑張ります。
バグなどによっては中旬にずれこむ可能性もありますが、その際は予めご了承下さいませ。

Difficult "Hard", if defeat, you can pick up lost Eda(exp), but once defeat again will lose.
Very Hard will not lost all Eda(exp), will gain more exp with different difficulty.
Sewing set useable
Cloth changing (But not affect H-action with different clothes)
After defeat Boss will drop Boss Eda, can exchange weapon in shop(Black witch's shop).
Paper of memory useable
Element paper useable
Gallery will add after you beat enemy, so don't need to trigger H-action to add to gallery. Game Over scene will add after pass through area.
Can unlock all game over scene (except last boss's game over scene) from saved data

Escuriel

Reputation score
Figured I'd translate it for everyone's convenience and because there were some minor mistake in a previous post.

Progress

As always, thank you very much!
The start of the month is almost over, here is the progress I made.

〇Left to do:
・Changing or adding enemy flags (fixing or adding flags for gallery, difficulty experience modifiers, or drops.)←Should be finished by the end of the day.
・Adjustments on new weapons and skills.
・Other corrections.
・Final system checks.
・Checking censoring.
・Checking there's no game breaking bug.
・Bugfixing.
・Submitting for review.

〇Big system changes from the trial builds:

What I quickly recall off the top of my head:

・In hard mode, Idea (experience point) will drop on the ground, just like in a souls-like game. It can be retrieved, but if you die again while you're on your way to collect it, it'll be lost.
・Just like before, in very hard, Idea is lost on death instead. However, the experience gained is adjusted according to difficulty.
・Sewing sets are now usable.
・Costume can be changed (Not reflected in erotic animations)
・Boss Ideas that may drop when defeating a boss can be exchanged for weapons for instance. (At Iluship's shop (tl note : it's the dark-skinned witch in the shop in the slums))
・Recollection Paper can now be used. (Available from the start, not consumed on use, brings you back to base in exchange of all your Idea.)
・Recollection Paper (Return Scroll) and Attribute Papers can be used without having to go into the menu. Just like after you learned a technique, it can be placed in a shortcut, and used immediately during gameplay. (the item will still be consumed, however)
・Beating an enemy will unlock its animation, and going through an area will unlock the related game over scene.
・A save data with all animations and game-over scenes except for the last boss' will be attached.

I thinks that's all

※Save data from the trial version should technically be compatible, but it might still break the game.
Loading such a save may skip a part of the story or sequence-break the game. (Going back to the church and going through the game from the starting area might fix this, though.)
Some new items and skills might also be unobtainable.
And anything else may break too. Please acknowledge this.

I'd like to add some post-game content after release.
(Something like a New Game+ or a very hard dungeon ?)
Anyway, I think I'll add and change some things up in the future.

As for the trial version, since I don't have much time to work on it, I'll try to submit it just before release, when bugs are fixed.

I'll try my best to submit the game for review before the start of the month is over, but please understand that the submission might be further delayed to the middle of the month because of bugfixing.

(Edited with IreliaYun's feedback)

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
Sent to DLsite to check
If that's the case, then that means that release is not that far.

I am also glad that the final release will have the proper "hard" setting, and, more importantly, that items in the gallery will unlocked by defeating the corresponding enemies.
Can't wait to finally free that poor girl in that cave. She's been giving birth to slimes non-stop for almost half a decade, by now. XD

Escuriel

Reputation score
Sent to DLsite to check
If that's the case, then that means that release is not that far.
That sentence is part of a to-do list. The game hasn't been submitted for review to DLsite yet, and D-Lis isn't certain they'll be able to submit it before the first third of the month is over.