What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The gallery file that DLIS posted seems to be missing a few animations. Has anyone been able to find them yet?
looks like dlis forgot to enable the boss animations even on the save file that does spoil them. I have attached the fixed version. Replace in the same folder: NightofRevenge_1.05\OtherConfigData

Attachments

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I found the dark skinned witch and freed her. Got the cutscene with her cat showing up and all. But when the cutscene ends, the event is still there and won't complete no matter how many times I fight them off.

OP
A

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pressing 7 on the game over cg page will unlock the CGs and let you play them
pressing ESC+5 or ESC+6 makes you pregnant and once the bars fill up, you will give birth

side note: sorry guys but finally updated the OP myself for the first time since 2020. Included v1.0.5 thanks to Tewi and updated the archive to include 0.54

Last edited:

DrJones

Reputation score
Does anyone have a list of the girls you can save for karma, cause I've been everywhere I can think of and I'm sitting at 125/130 and I'm running out of ideas where I might have missed

SirDregan

Reputation score
How are you play the game? What is your playstyle?
Always skilled STR in the Demos, but I want to try some Magic... is it worth to put all points into Int and MP?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How are you play the game? What is your playstyle?
Always skilled STR in the Demos, but I want to try some Magic... is it worth to put all points into Int and MP?
I'm going for a DEX/STAMINA Build. Stab and dodge. I can usually stay alive doing that.

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
Anyone got a save with all the teleport points unlocked? wanna travel and see the new events.

duf201

Reputation score
I need some help
Untitled.jpg
I'm stacking in roof of while cathedral

Last edited by a moderator:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Will need few days or longer to finish I guess, but VeryHard is not easy, so I'll need some time to camp I guess.

Last edited:

Sagisu

Reputation score
This week-end is witch time. :-3
It's a little weird to play this game with proper difficulty, music and story ^^. In any case, time to enjoy, despite the censorship.

I remember that, at one point on previous versions, a good soul gave us a translation with proper font, so I wonder if this is a configuration issue.

Edit:
You can, at minimum, edit the auto-generated translation file, which is in the AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder. Ctrl+F the engrish, change it to something shorter, then save and restart the game.
In the case of this menu, this is a combination of missing "\n" (for the left part), and too long text (for the right part).
View attachment 45865
I tried to fix the Sexual status, but It has the letters mixed. How do you do it? Can you share the file?