What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

TentacleSama

Reputation score
So for enemies picture book I have a few that's not unlocked will need some help.
It's the entry below mimicry
1667031933312.png

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
For those who asked. Here is the file in question. It fills as I play the game.

According to the program's documentation, you can either edit the file itself, or cut/paste them into a separate file in the same folder.
You can update the translation by reloading the game, or by ALT+R.

Attachments

test255

Reputation score
So after beating the final boss, the two choices both lead to same ending...bug or feature?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well since you likely will be playing first remember to give us a short review ;)
Don't wank and forget your brothers in arm this 5 years!
Well, other people can do much better than me, so what I did make no scene, that's for sure.

Bulbanych

Reputation score
So after beating the final boss, the two choices both lead to same ending...bug or feature?
I think that only the first time the final boss gives you the choice leads to different endings (before the fight), the choice after the fight leads to the same outcome, just with different dialogue.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haven't had the chance to try it out yet but are there a lot more H-animation/scenes that weren't available in the demos? There were quite a lot of animations in the demo i'm wondering if we saw most of it already before the game even released

test255

Reputation score
I think that only the first time the final boss gives you the choice leads to different endings (before the fight), the choice after the fight leads to the same outcome, just with different dialogue.
Thanks, I wish there's happier ending though, but oh well it's a Soulsborne game after all haha

test255

Reputation score
I've been looking for like 3 hours now, I'm not sure if A103 is in the game at this point. I feel like I've combed every level like 3 times already.
Hey guys here's how to get A103: you need to get the info of what happened to the disappeard female police officer (the shiny in my previous post), and report it back to the female police officer standing at the exit of the Slums. Then A103 will appear.

Silvertoe

Reputation score
Haven't had the chance to try it out yet but are there a lot more H-animation/scenes that weren't available in the demos? There were quite a lot of animations in the demo i'm wondering if we saw most of it already before the game even released
There are some new animation... I won't say a lot because there were already a lot of animation in the demo but there are definitely quite a bit more. I would say demo has around 60~70%.

Now on top of that 30~40% extra, you also has a tutorial, a background story, quite a few events, the slaves discovery minigame and the official ending. There are a few new areas, too.

arandomidk

Reputation score
any hero here can explain me how i get the rei translator to work? i cant figure it out

whistles

Reputation score
So curious, is there a way to view the animations for all the girls you can rescue?

Eden7

Reputation score
any hero here can explain me how i get the rei translator to work? i cant figure it out
Standalone Installation (ReiPatcher)

REQUIRES: Nothing, ReiPatcher is provided by this download.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Using this method is a certain way to get the plugin working in most Unity games with two simple clicks. Do note that if one of the supported Plugin Managers is used, this installation method should be avoided as it will cause problems.

Read the VERY IMPORTANT NOTE above.
Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-{VERSION}.zip from releases.
Extract directly into the game directory, such that "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe" is placed alongside other exe files.
Execute "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe". This will setup up ReiPatcher correctly.
Execute the shortcut {GameExeName} (Patch and Run).lnk that was created besides existing executables. This will patch and launch the game.
From now on you can launch the game from the {GameExeName}.exe instead.
Due to various considerations, not all text hooks are enabled by default, so if you find that the game or parts of the game are not being properly translated it may be worth going into the configuration file and enable some of the disabled text frameworks! The configuration file is created when the game is launched.

The file structure should like like this

{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Patches/XUnity.AutoTranslator.Patcher.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/ExIni.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Mono.Cecil.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Mono.Cecil.Inject.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/Mono.Cecil.Rocks.dll
{GameDirectory}/ReiPatcher/ReiPatcher.exe
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/ReiPatcher.exe
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/XUnity.Common.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/XUnity.ResourceRedirector.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.ExtProtocol.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/MonoMod.RuntimeDetour.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/MonoMod.Utils.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/0Harmony.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/ExIni.dll
{GameDirectory}/{GameExeName}_Data/Managed/Translators/{Translator}.dll
{GameDirectory}/AutoTranslator/Translation/AnyTranslationFile.txt (these files will be auto generated by plugin!)

^^^ This file directory will appear the moment you run the program. Look for the language to make sure it worked correctly. It will appear in Windows' Command Prompt window so don't click off of it/close it when it finishes. Check the language first.

Make sure you move the SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe file (it will be in its own folder after you extract the file in the game directory) in the same directory as the game's exe file (application in Windows 10/11). If it patches successfully Rei will clone it and you'll see NightOfRevenge (Patch and Run) that's the one you click if you want translations. They're not perfect but wayyyyy better than nothing.

Enjoy

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I ended up not choosing the karma choice before the final boss, and now it won't let me choose it cause it goes straight to the boss battle. I had fun with the game, but I really don't want to go through it all again just to find out. Would anyone be willing to spoil what happens for the high karma choice? Or is it pretty much the same as what happens after the battle?
And do we know if D-lis is going to add the in-game events to the gallery in the future?