What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Wahatdog

Reputation score
Are there any other new events other than the ones at the ranch, the big goblin and the big woman? Trying to find everything there is to see. thanks

Somebody should probably create an updated guide

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He hasn't put it on his twitter yet, but the artist is @Timelesst2
Sadly, I had to shrink it because ULMF hates images of large resolutions. It's not even filesize, it's resolution.

1667015007459930.png

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
He hasn't put it on his twitter yet, but the artist is @Timelesst2
Sadly, I had to shrink it because ULMF hates images of large resolutions. It's not even filesize, it's resolution.

View attachment 45888
That was still too big. Click the image once it's inserted into the post, drag the border to shrink. Till you reach a size similar to what I've made it now. Anyone that's interested enough to see it larger can click on it and will get to see a larger version.

Honestly I'd like to set a max image size for posts but that's something we'd need to have shell access to do.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That was still too big. Click the image once it's inserted into the post, drag the border to shrink.
I did. The base resolution is 1493x2000, and I shrunk it down to half that at 747x1000, then dragged it to like 60% of its size. Now it's 122x164, and I doubt many will see it because of that.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
All you guys have to do is drag and drop 0.54's bepinex folder, .json and .dll and it works fine.
Besides the menu, the regex for it is fucked because of missing stats but it's easily fixed.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah sure, save is not 100% but the gallery is complete.
em
I paste your archive in the "savedata" carpet, but nothing happened, the gallery is still locked, and I can open your save file, but the gallery is still locked, what I'm missing? (?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
em
I paste your archive in the "savedata" carpet, but nothing happened, the gallery is still locked, and I can open your save file, but the gallery is still locked, what I'm missing? (?
The gallery data is separate from save data. It's found in OtherConfigData, under the name "ga_OtherData.txt". Porting a save will only get you the actual save file for the game, not the gallery.

TentacleSama

Reputation score
1667028022636.png

Do you guy know where to find A103 entry?

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.

Last edited by a moderator:

frandovian

Reputation score
I actually love the story so far, kinda generic to some extent but still a fun experience, can't wait to discover more, and hopefully it'll be released on steam too one day.

Last edited:

test255

Reputation score
I think you exit through there after getting to the Ranch/Brothel
I have looked through from the bottom to the top of the Ranch including the boss but I can't seem to find a proper exit...any tips where is it?

Reputation score
View attachment 45891

Do you guy know where to find A103 entry?

Right now I found 3new event + 2 old event
1. Large Sinner (Old)
2. The Bar (Old)
3. The Ranch top floor (New) - She enslaved as a pet
4. The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet
5. The top floor of underground (New) - The white haired boss girl gangbang.
I've been looking for like 3 hours now, I'm not sure if A103 is in the game at this point. I feel like I've combed every level like 3 times already.

lovelon

Reputation score
''The roof of the church (New) - She became meat toilet ''

Can you take a picture of that location?

TentacleSama

Reputation score
I have looked through from the bottom to the top of the Ranch including the boss but I can't seem to find a proper exit...any tips where is it?

When you first enter the Ranch the way out is at the bottom right most corner. You will enter a graveyard.