What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Reputation score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but previously I'd been getting the builds of the game from supporting the dev themselves on Enty but recently for some reason I've been kicked from supporting them because they have a limit on how many people can support them it seems? Does anyone else have this issue? It's a little frustrating since I had been trying to support their work legit to play each build but now I can't.

ItsHighNoon

Reputation score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but previously I'd been getting the builds of the game from supporting the dev themselves on Enty but recently for some reason I've been kicked from supporting them because they have a limit on how many people can support them it seems? Does anyone else have this issue? It's a little frustrating since I had been trying to support their work legit to play each build but now I can't.
I wanted to support his work today, but I can't too, I have the exact same issue. So sad, I don't know why.

Laucian

Reputation score
He mentioned Enty issues with a post dedicated to it here:

Using translate, sounds like the platform is unstable so he's planning to migrate and eventually continue uploads to the new platform.

EDIT: It appears that post is actually older, but still could be the culprit?

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Support it on Ci-En they don't have a limit.

Also did anyone see the new Game Over Scene? I didn't see it in the gallery.

EDIT: Never mind I think he just updated the 3rd one.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
what do the lockpicks do?
Like a version or two ago, treasure chests got added. Lockpicks open those.
But the violet haired witch can stay where she is, because I guess Aradia likes watching a woman birth endless slimes.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I mean, more like an infinite birthing on a loop.
Considering how the game overs seem to work, if the game over scene is her plopping out another slime, that's exactly what it would be.

Tentalover

Reputation score
So uhh, anyone knows where to get the new laijutsu katana? Found a katana but it just function like normal sword.

Edit: google translating the new version log, told us to upgrade the katana but in a differentroute. Gonna try it

Last edited:

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

日本刀を追加、異質派生で居合刀に変化するという特殊な武器です。 通常は普通に連続攻撃するタイプの刀です。 あと申し訳ありませんが、コメント返信は月末更新後にさせて頂きます!

異質派生で居合刀に変化するという特殊な武器です

Well, here means upgrade katana will make it has different type.

I'll make a list when i Have time.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Hmm~ what exactly does it mean by the shift+1-9 command? I have tried it everywhere but no luck.
Also the new cg is 💦
edit: Found it shift 1 and shift 2 swaps between cum and no cum on character during cg. so far tested on Nun+Aradia tentacle CG.
edit2: actually maybe not. maybe it was always there since shift doesnt do anything, just 1 and 2. Man i wish i could read moonrunes

Last edited:

DrJones

Reputation score
I've been liking these last two updates, I think the pregnancy system is a real nice addition and it feels like it gives him a smaller animation he can work on while putting more time into other stuff. Like from an H point of view it really ticks what I'm hoping for each month, and it kind of gives some fun extra depth to old areas (for me at least) having that element to interact with. It'll only get better the more enemies he adds to this (Though I'm not sure how I'm hoping he does the more human enemies. I love this kind of birth, but not so much babies. I'm sure he'll do something good though)

So yeah, really think he hit on something good here. Like I know I was disappointed when he did two months of CGs in a row, but this month is great to me. I just like his actual animations so much I miss when there's nothing

(To be honest I can't really say anything on the gameplay. I liked it enough that I decided I wanted to wait till the whole thing was done and do a proper unspoiled run)

Shiba-Usui

Reputation score
Hi, new member old fan to Dlis' works since Bullet Requiem. I was hoping he could add some more threesome or orgy scenes soon. Like if Aradia gets pinned down by one enemy, another would approach and join in on the fun regardless of what enemy they are. Ex Crossbowman pins her down then a plague doctor joins them but I guess that would be too much on the system? Just a wishful thinking.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Though I'm not sure how I'm hoping he does the more human enemies. I love this kind of birth, but not so much babies.
The menu always said "Beast Pregnancies", so I think it's safe to assume he's going to restrict it to non-humans so the rapid growth and enemy spawning makes a bit more sense.

I was hoping he could add some more threesome or orgy scenes soon. Like if Aradia gets pinned down by one enemy, another would approach and join in on the fun regardless of what enemy they are. Ex Crossbowman pins her down then a plague doctor joins them but I guess that would be too much on the system? Just a wishful thinking.
The thing about games that offer things like this, such as Witch Girl or Guild Meister 2, is that the sex scenes become less enemy-specific so that they can easily be paired together. Like instead of having the Six-Arms scene of him drugging her and taking her from behind as her legs wobble, we'd probably just get him tonguing her face or her butt, so it can be paired with any other enemy to use the opposite end of her body.
I want it, too, maybe as a post-launch update. But I prefer the ~2 minute unique scenes with all the little intricate bits we have over threesomes restricted to one hole per guy.
I want a nun orgy, though.

DrJones

Reputation score
The menu always said "Beast Pregnancies", so I think it's safe to assume he's going to restrict it to non-humans so the rapid growth and enemy spawning makes a bit more sense.
That kind of seems like the best option. Like it's a shame because it misses a lot of enemies, but giving birth to humanoids is kind of a turn off for me so I'd rather nothing in most ways. Maybe he'll think of something else fun to do with humans down the road

I do kind of hope he keeps working on it post launch. I think pretty much anyone here could come up with a list a mile long to give him like capture sections, seeing her in the same animations as the other ladies, threesomes, nun orgies. Obviously he'd never be able to do everything everyone wants, and probably he'll want to work on a new project some day, but I do hope he chooses to get it feature complete, start adding all those nice little bits of polish