What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wonder when impregnation will be implement in game, I am quite blueball for that.
There's already a model of her with a big belly, so it's only a matter of implementing the basics first before adding timed pregnancy. (And birthing, which might involve different babies models at best. One baby model at least)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This might very well be my favorite thread on ulmf

reiz3r

Reputation score
I wish they add some prison scenario where if you get beaten by the enemy youre not just game over, but instead get thrown to the prison or something and get raped, and you could still escape.

to be fair though, I also enjoy these kind of hardcore type of game and not just sex-stats-accumulator kind of game

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Things are getting interesting.

Tricky.png Tricky2.png

Also: Has anyone else noticed that at the start of the last phase of the FishFugger's(I will meme this until it becomes canon) animation, the phase before the doggy phases, it's dick is in Aradia all the way? I've noticed that it's not all the way in with the other animations. It's only after the FishFugger starts really forcing her down, with it's hand on her head, that he gets all the way in. Like it just got past her cervix. It's a detail I appreciate.

Maybe the enemies with some length to them enjoy a bit of womb-fucking? I notice that the tentacle trap does something similar. First it impales Aradia on as much length as it can. Then it just straight up cunt-punches her with it's tentacle. I wonder if this is because it wants IN. I would like this to be the case. Maybe we could get a bit of lore as to why everything is after her uterus, too? We do have birth counters in the stats.

Anyways, been playing way more Salt&Sanctuary because of this. Night of Revenge has a bit of a way to go. It's kinda floaty and not doesn't feel as responsive. It being too floaty may just be my preference, though. I kinda like a weighty feel in games with fleshed-out combat.

Tricky1.png
lel
Also: FishFugger

Devorax

Reputation score
Ah fug, I wonder if we'll ever see our heroine get violated by hellhounds or something. That'd be hawt as hell.