What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

TentacleSama

Reputation score
I guess we all learn a lesson or two from this update. And who said hentai cannot be about story, lesson & much more.

Remember protect your tools & be a gentleman.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hoo, first a heated discussion about plot and story in hentai, now talking about the origins of condoms. This thread certainly knows how to apply variety around. Hell if it isn't entertaining to watch, though, but we should still be wary not to go too far.

I wonder how far into the game the dev is right now. Think we've hit the halfway point yet in terms of level progression, or do you guys think we're not even close to even being 50% done?

Tewi

Reputation score
Hoo, first a heated discussion about plot and story in hentai, now talking about the origins of condoms. This thread certainly knows how to apply variety around. Hell if it isn't entertaining to watch, though, but we should still be wary not to go too far.

I wonder how far into the game the dev is right now. Think we've hit the halfway point yet in terms of level progression, or do you guys think we're not even close to even being 50% done?
I mean, all things considered, it's still on topic and the update did just came out so it's not like it's bumping an old thread. A little activity isn't bad after all.

Who knows how far will it go? I think the new "event" system could mean either he's still exploring new ideas and the game has a long way to go, or he added it in order to start to finish things up.
Hopefully it is the former. I know many would like it to end already considering the game has a lot more content already compared to others. However, I think there's still a lot he can do with this game.

BelSlut

Reputation score
I'd say about 70% finished already. area wise. usually games with the soulsborne formula have arround 15 - 20 areas. 20 - 30 with dlc.

Reputation score
Event system is theoretically a nice addition. I'm still puzzled by the Punishment Room tho, never saw much sense in it.

The condoms are kind of immersion-breaking, but let's cut the guy some slack and consider that it's hentai and he probably wanted to add some visual diversity. Kinda works, even if in a weird way. I'd have avoided to make them too colourful, but whatever, I guess.

Tewi

Reputation score
Well it's not like we're saying the condoms are bad, It feels out of place but that's about it, it's just one H-scene.
I agree the Punishment Room is pretty underwhelming, maybe he'll add stuff to it in the future.

BelSlut

Reputation score
i cant believe the main topic of discussion is how they used contraception back in the day what is going on
developer included an H-scene with some colorful rubbers dangling from the girls.
which is weird considering literally every single enemy just goes in raw anyway.

Jerrian

Reputation score
Maybe this thread is going more to comedy (no complain) because the last game changes were not that good and promising at all. Well the rubber scene is comedy at all though, can ´t imagine someone is getting hot from viewing this :-D

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I need him to do a h scene with the nun boss. Just saying.
What they are going to next? A giant spider woman or a snake demon with 2 dicks?

TentacleSama

Reputation score
I need him to do a h scene with the nun boss. Just saying.
What they are going to next? A giant spider woman or a snake demon with 2 dicks?
Won't lie, your suggestion of giant spider woman sound kinky enough. I hope he does something more with the big spider boss that is akin to this.
Page 19 to page 27 is great fap. ;) thank me later.