What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

volg6

Reputation score
Here I wonder we have two bosses without sexual animation. Will they have them at all and will we see a boss-losing screen?

alex123000

Reputation score
Here I wonder we have two bosses without sexual animation. Will they have them at all and will we see a boss-losing screen?
Umm, there was quite a discussion about that for the past 3-4 pages (well, more or less about it).
Long story short, while the Author himself didn't say anything about it, it makes sense for all characters to get an animation eventually, but keep in mind that there is a high probability of it being not the erotic kind of animation.

volg6

Reputation score
Umm, there was quite a discussion about that for the past 3-4 pages (well, more or less about it).
Long story short, while the Author himself didn't say anything about it, it makes sense for all characters to get an animation eventually, but keep in mind that there is a high probability of it being not the erotic kind of animation.
I really hope that it will not be guro. I can't watch Aradii hack or kill anything at least with a dog guro may have strangled and fucked but with a sukub I would very much like to see sexual animation.

alex123000

Reputation score
I really hope that it will not be guro. I can't watch Aradii hack or kill anything at least with a dog guro may have strangled and fucked but with a sukub I would very much like to see sexual animation.
Well, for succubus i remember someone showing unpacked assets of the game here (somehere around the time she was added, sorry can't be more precise), those assets suggest that she might get a futa scene, or atleast that will be a part of the scene she gets.

volg6

Reputation score
Well, for succubus i remember someone showing unpacked assets of the game here (somehere around the time she was added, sorry can't be more precise), those assets suggest that she might get a futa scene, or atleast that will be a part of the scene she gets.
we will wait I also saw this file m hope for ft but the developers can get out of it and make it a type of tail that will do something

IreliaYun

Reputation score
it was me who posted the unpacked image and found out about the penis (on page 155 if anyone was wondering)
and here's what I must also state:
1.D-lis uses separate files for the enemy and their H-animation
2.the penis was completely unused in her current animations
thus the possibility of a futa scene is still up in the air
it may or may not be a scrapped concept, we'll see when the animation eventually gets released

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's a fuck-ton of neat shit the succubus can do with that malleable black goo she seems to produce.

paparapa

Reputation score
I am getting blue balls from no update for NOR. Other games just seems boring.

The only one I find up to NOR level is MissionMermaid.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man, how long has this game been in development? I've lost interest in the game awhile ago so I haven't been keeping track but at this point, I think this game is gonna be in development indefinitely.

Also, seems like it's much harder finding videos of the latest contents for this game, and playing through it trying to hunt for scenes seems like a pain.

skraa123

Reputation score
Man, how long has this game been in development? I've lost interest in the game awhile ago so I haven't been keeping track but at this point, I think this game is gonna be in development indefinitely.

Also, seems like it's much harder finding videos of the latest contents for this game, and playing through it trying to hunt for scenes seems like a pain.
I think it might be coming out this year. Someone mentioned a possible release window at some point from what I remember but don't take my words too seriously.

volg6

Reputation score

to be honest I did not find any problems with finding animations they are all located quite close to the altars

IvanSpectrum

Reputation score
hallo everyone, have y'all seen this mob spawning area before? i don't remember seeing it before, but i just saw it while doing a re-run