What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to replay the bosses. There's a red fog and all, but when I interact with it, both options do nothing. I am using the keyboard by the way.

Another question, is there any other user-made modifications like the spectacular one a user made that turned one of the sex animations into a bad end?

EDIT: Is there a list of secret animations that are not found via the gallery?

helltauros

Reputation score
I can't seem to replay the bosses. There's a red fog and all, but when I interact with it, both options do nothing. I am using the keyboard by the way.

Another question, is there any other user-made modifications like the spectacular one a user made that turned one of the sex animations into a bad end?

EDIT: Is there a list of secret animations that are not found via the gallery?
Well there ate some like when Aradia gives birth to slimes.
Of when she geta horny for the pink gas

Lazlow

Lurker
Reputation score
Well there ate some like when Aradia gives birth to slimes.
Of when she geta horny for the pink gas
Yeah, I figured about that one, the one where Aradia and the tan-skinned girl get to belly-ride the Sinner Slaves... just wondering if there was a list or something. I also figured out how to interact with the red fogs, it was just a bit counter-intuitive.

paparapa

Reputation score
Yeah, I figured about that one, the one where Aradia and the tan-skinned girl get to belly-ride the Sinner Slaves... just wondering if there was a list or something. I also figured out how to interact with the red fogs, it was just a bit counter-intuitive.
That is called the Meat shield and cock sleeves ftw. Pretty nice updates btw. Still waiting for the canine action with ass to ass cumshot.

Wish they can do more with the goblins. Like neck chain and captured dragged back to cave action. The struggle during the dragging would be sexy as hell from a hentai POV.
RJ316988_img_smp5.jpg
Small creature empowering the heroin works better than large foes. Just imho.

Last edited:

PingofMuffins

Lurker
Reputation score
That is called the Meat shield and cock sleeves ftw. Pretty nice updates btw. Still waiting for the canine action with ass to ass cumshot.

Wish they can do more with the goblins. Like neck chain and captured dragged back to cave action. The struggle during the dragging would be sexy as hell from a hentai POV.
View attachment 38151
Small creature empowering the heroin works better than large foes. Just imho.
You got any fun games that feature goblins? I was thinking the same thing but could never find a lot of media I really enjoyed or gave them focus.

paparapa

Reputation score
How about this one:
The game concept is good but any games that still runs on still CGI with just words and no moving animation in 2021, should be thrown into the dustbin. I suck in digital art but it takes me literally 10 minutes or less to animate and make a still hentai image, into a live wallpaper with fap action. So no excuses other than low effort game release.

So far NOR has a few unique scenes that is done so nicely and I am unable to find else were with the same production quality:
1. Human meat shield with dangling used condoms (love this scene the most)
2. Ceiling dark slug vore that sucks victims up and breed with the MC
3. Hypnosis bell and end with double V pose sign.
4. Stuck on wood panel and used by the slums citizen lining up to use her as a cum dumpster.
5. Spider web and being breed by 3 juvenile spiders.

Others are great also but I would return for the above scenes any day.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@paparapa I wouldn't entirely disregard Goblin Burrow, since there are some sprite animations in the Home Base, though the overall quality of the game leaves something to be desired, yes. As for animated images, I can relate to your expectations, but I still don't see it as an immediate dealbreaker if still images are what a game sticks to.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've seen animations done in 10 mins.
And boy, would of been better to just leave the image as it was.

Agree with you though, parapa.
Well, for me it is either animation OR voice
And actually voice would be better

paparapa

Reputation score
@paparapa I wouldn't entirely disregard Goblin Burrow, since there are some sprite animations in the Home Base, though the overall quality of the game leaves something to be desired, yes. As for animated images, I can relate to your expectations, but I still don't see it as an immediate dealbreaker if still images are what a game sticks to.
All good. I tried goblin burrow multiple times because I am into that genre but find it so wasted they didn't spend time animating the CGI. Wanted to give it a thumbs up but the reward versus effort could be further enhanced with more animation which is quite easy to run. But I am probably spoiled from playing NOR too much and too long. The animation in NOR are really top notch.

I've seen animations done in 10 mins.
And boy, would of been better to just leave the image as it was.

Agree with you though, parapa.
Well, for me it is either animation OR voice
And actually voice would be better
IKR. Animating a CGI is really easy nowadays. Low hanging fruits to immediately boost popularity and sales.

Yeah agree to an extent that there are still some games that uses still using still CGI but the extreme erotic and good voice actors still made the game good. One of them I encountered lately is Conquer and Breed the Demon Queen. Bloody erotic and great VA with hardcore dialogues. Sometime I wish NOR can adapt these more or different erotic voice version onto their scenes

Last edited:

helltauros

Reputation score
All good. I tried goblin burrow multiple times because I am into that genre but find it so wasted they didn't spend time animating the CGI. Wanted to give it a thumbs up but the reward versus effort could be further enhanced with more animation which is quite easy to run. But I am probably spoiled from playing NOR too much and too long. The animation in NOR are really top notch.

IKR. Animating a CGI is really easy nowadays. Low hanging fruit to immediately boost popularity and sales.

Yeah agree. There are still some games that uses still using still CGI but the extreme erotic and good voice actors still made the game good. One of them I encountered lately is Conquer and Breed the Demon Queen. Bloody erotic and great VA with hardcore dialogues. Sometime I wish NOR can adapt these more or different erotic voice version onto their scenes
I like the dungeon management gameplay I was actually looking for that kind of game (like a a reverse dungeon crawler. But yeah it's not that great un GB I think it can be polished a bit more

paparapa

Reputation score
Wonder will we be getting new updates for NOR on every month end like last time, or has it come to the near end of the production already.

NGL, last time during month end visiting this thread was more exciting than paycheck day.

Also, any worthy game mention lately that has the same hentai quality as NOR? Hard to find one worth flapping.

helltauros

Reputation score
Wonder will we be getting new updates for NOR on every month end like last time, or has it come to the near end of the production already.

NGL, last time during month end visiting this thread was more exciting than paycheck day.

Also, any worthy game mention lately that has the same hentai quality as NOR? Hard to find one worth flapping.
Not same Quality but false myth was surprisingly good.
Also there was one about a girl with a scythe (dancing reaper I think) It was good enough and I liked the egg laying feature (and that wasnt My fetish before) but the gallery is very Bad implemented.

paparapa

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Not same Quality but false myth was surprisingly good.
Also there was one about a girl with a scythe (dancing reaper I think) It was good enough and I liked the egg laying feature (and that wasnt My fetish before) but the gallery is very Bad implemented.
False Myth and another (not much clues there), Hmm, will try to search for them up.

Here something I find that has similar erotic excitement to NOR (While we are waiting for next NOR updates) And also some feature NOR dev can consider:
Images removed due to loli content
1. Frog inserts full penis leaving only the balls visible. Almost looks like the ball sags are from the girl.
2. Spider empowering the MC by wrapping it with sticky webs. Getting ready for breeding. (NOR spider scenes are also good enough)
3. Pig humping down MC ready for copulation.

Download link: Link removed due to loli content

The comments seems to be saying how bad and issues with this game. But personally my take is this game is the only few games that I find matching to NOR level of Hentai.
Also something I find NOR developer can incorporate more from this game is,, Aradia struggling more when being captured, like kicking and attempting to break free in the loops. So far it seems like almost full submission in every NOR scenes with an exception of few.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is NoR wrapping up development? After this long? But we don't even have a final boss yet. D: We need a final boss that can break the heroine. (And then later crunch on her bones)