What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is NoR wrapping up development? After this long? But we don't even have a final boss yet.
I far as we know, D-lis might be implementing the final boss. He could just be doing it last as a surprise. I'm hoping for something that's big enough to use Aradia as a somewhat undersized cocksleeve, personally. Whatever the case, at least it won't be as disappointing as Davoth/The Dark Lord in DooM since we have almost zero expectations for what it might be.

D: We need a final boss that can break the heroine. (And then later crunch on her bones)
If reading the descriptions in Tamiya Akito's and Smash Daisuke's works have taught me anything, it's that with a thick enough insertion you can do both at the same time.
Akito'd.jpg

Last edited:

Replica

Reputation score
False Myth and another (not much clues there), Hmm, will try to search for them up.

Here something I find that has similar erotic excitement to NOR (While we are waiting for next NOR updates) And also some feature NOR dev can consider:
Images removed due to loli content
1. Frog inserts full penis leaving only the balls visible. Almost looks like the ball sags are from the girl.
2. Spider empowering the MC by wrapping it with sticky webs. Getting ready for breeding. (NOR spider scenes are also good enough)
3. Pig humping down MC ready for copulation.

Download link: Link removed due to loli content

The comments seems to be saying how bad and issues with this game. But personally my take is this game is the only few games that I find matching to NOR level of Hentai.
Also something I find NOR developer can incorporate more from this game is,, Aradia struggling more when being captured, like kicking and attempting to break free in the loops. So far it seems like almost full submission in every NOR scenes with an exception of few.

What's the name of this game? Your comment got roughed up.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A game where the MC heroine resist, let alone kicks?
I cannot think of a single one like that
In MUGEN some chars hit Birdie with their elbow in doggystyle, but that's it (and even that would be a strech as i think those were never playable/released by the dev, only showcased in videos)

Anyway, i second the sentiment. This did not look like it was near being finished, for the same reasons stated (the main one being lack of final boss, and too much content not actually in that demo etc etc). Well, not that i know much, but that's the impression i got too.

SirDregan

Reputation score
The game has "loli" tab in DLsite, and this site doesn't accept loli contents - at least, pics and DL links should not be allowed.
I'm not an active member, but can I ask, why Loli isn't allowed on forums like these?
Same like in F95zone.
I mean, Bestiality, Rape, Incest and Guro/Vore is allowed, but not Loli? Why?

And sorry for my bad english and for that question.

MetaSilver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not an active member, but can I ask, why Loli isn't allowed on forums like these?
Same like in F95zone.
I mean, Bestiality, Rape, Incest and Guro/Vore is allowed, but not Loli? Why?

And sorry for my bad english and for that question.
If memory serves, it's to do with the location of the website's servers. Loli is illegal where the servers are located... the UK, I think? The site has been around for awhile, and I don't think anyone was really thinking that much about it at the time when they originally rented servers out of the UK.

I can't speak for F95zone.

IreliaYun

Reputation score

0.48 up
we have a new ryona for the doggo ( it was planned to be a sex scene but d-lis thought it wouldn't be lore-appropriate for the doggo )
a new sex animation for the angel statue ( the enemy itself was updated too )
and the mummy has a sex animation ( but only available in gallery )

IreliaYun

Reputation score
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
I feel you...
Although D-lis mentioned this:
あと完成版を販売するにあたり、一部で獣姦がダメというガイドラインもあり教会の獣は該当してもおかしくない見た目だったので、化け物っぽいのにしようという背景もあります。
Don't know what this exactly meant but it seems he's avoiding beast stuff due to some reason

Reputation score
I feel you...
Although D-lis mentioned this:
あと完成版を販売するにあたり、一部で獣姦がダメというガイドラインもあり教会の獣は該当してもおかしくない見た目だったので、化け物っぽいのにしようという背景もあります。
Don't know what this exactly meant but it seems he's avoiding beast stuff due to some reason
When he was finishing this version, there were some guidlines that said that bestiality is not allowed in some parts of the world and the dogger is bestiality so he switched it to ryona.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It is a shame, I mean, the snails were okay, so were those odd spider like things....
Might as well call it petiality from now on. Since it only seems to include creatures commonly kept as pets...not that there aren't pet snails or spiders, but uh, yeah.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It is a shame, I mean, the snails were okay, so were those odd spider like things....
The problem comes from how "normal" they look.
Hydro-laser snails covered in rock armor isn't really normal, and the spiders are half-man.
There was always a fear of this with the wolf boss, because it's just a regular wolf scaled 3x in Paint and then given a knife.
Still sucks, though. No puppies for us.