What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

いつもありがとうございます!
まずは今月の内容です。
3/29 Ver 0.48の変更点
バグ
・一部D-inputコントローラーで上下が逆になる不具合は現在調査中です。
・一度ゲームを起動して、二度目の起動以降タイトル画面に何も映らずにゲームを進行出来ない症状はセキュリティソフトが原因の可能性があります。

・武器強化のリセットで武器を選択した後に、"はい"か"いいえ"を選ぶウインドウが
画面解像度1280×720だと表示されなくなる不具合は調査中です。1920×1080だと問題ありません。
※キーボード&マウスでプレイする際に装備画面やレベルアップ画面から戻れなくなる際は、何かしらの選択肢を再度選んでからキャンセルボタンを押すようにお願い致します。
今後完成までに改善する予定ですが、制作ツールUNITYの仕様なので現状はご了承下さいませ。
追加&変更点

エロ
・教会の獣にリョナACTアニメを追加しました。

こちらもFATALITYの文字が出ますので苦手な方は脱出してもらいますようお願いします!
・子天使の彫像(ギャラリー名は子天使の発情矢)にエロACTアニメを追加しました。
それに伴い白の大聖堂に出現する子天使の彫像の攻撃パターンをひとまず変更しました。
・現状ギャラリー限定でエロACTアニメを追加しました。
追加予定の敵「包帯の獣」をギャラリーのみで閲覧可能です。
敵自体の追加は完成版での予定になります。
教会の獣を、いわゆる獣バック的なエロにしようと思ったものの
「いや、こいつは教会の守護獣、こんなことしねえな・・・」と思いなおし急遽追加しました。
あと完成版を販売するにあたり、一部で獣姦がダメというガイドラインもあり教会の獣は該当してもおかしくない見た目だったので、化け物っぽいのにしようという背景もあります。

Add new Ryona Action on dog boss
Add new H-action on statue (in church area, will shoot arrow.)
New enemy's H-action (Will add this enemy after finish)

全てギャラリーに追加済です。
Also all added in Gallery

3月の目標達成と4月末更新目標
3月目標達成
〇・ACTエロ1体
〇・ACTリョナ1体
〇もう一体エロ追加
継続中
・敵図鑑の項目追加
・武器図鑑の項目追加
4月末更新目標
4月目標
・ACTエロ1体
・ACTリョナ1体

Target on March
Add new H-action
Add new Ryona-action
Add new H-action (still working on new enemy)
Still working
Enemy library
Weapon library

Target on April
Add new H-action
Add new Ryona-action

ご支援の参考になりましたら幸いです。

おしらせ
いつもありがとうございます!
まず申し訳ありませんが、目標として春頃リリースを考えておりましたが、もう少し先になりそうな事をお詫びします。
Ci-en支援者さん向けの更新自体は目標予定通りなのですが、長期的な頭痛とめまい等、体調不良による完成版に向けての裏での作業進行が遅々として進んでおりませんでした。
次期目標は未だいついつと言えませんが、早めに告知しその際にはその予定を遅れることなく完成できるように少し余裕をもって慎重にいきたいと思います。

また完成に向けて作業を進めている現状、そろそろ支援者さん向けに更新出来る内容が減ってきており、更新内容が有料に見合わなくなる可能性もある事から、勝手ながら遠くないうちに500円のご支援も終了させて頂くかもしれません。
その際にも前もって告知致しますので宜しくお願い致します。
※また返信が中々出来ておりませんが、コメントなどもありがたく読ませて頂いております。いつも励みになっております、本当にありがとうございます。

雑記
更新目標通り今月もエロアニメのみの更新となっております。
予定よりも+1体追加でエロを更新しましたが、そろそろ初期の敵のエロ&リョナも完成となってきました。
残る初期?メンバーは
・カンドーレ
・屠殺者
・情欲の悪魔
・・・でしょうか。
後は追加敵のみとなります。
カンドーレは少し期待されているかもしれませんが、残念ながら彼女はエロACTではないのです。
そのかわりカンドーレのエロをイベントで制作予定です。
屠殺者はまあ・・・想像通りかもしれません。
情欲の悪魔はまだ一個も出ていないシチュになると思います。
本当はイベントで初だしにしたかったシチュなのですが、この敵ならば違和感もそこまでないかなあと思います。

・今月残りの作業
完成版追加用新規MAPの骨組み制作。

それでは今月もありがとうございました!
来月もどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

Some enemy's H-action and Ryona-action is working, Will add in the future.

IreliaYun

Reputation score
In this month's note D-lis mentioned that he's working on 3 animations

Candore, unfortunately won't be a H-scene, but an H-event would be added instead

屠殺者(Slayer), I don't know exactly what this was, I'm assuming it's the hidden double giant knife guy?
well it probably would live up to his name though ( rip and tear, until it is done )

And the one I'm anticipating the most, the Demon of Lust
but he said that he currently has no idea what the animation would be
( do we need someone to remind what the poll results were a few years ago? )

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Damn, haven't really kept up with the game, somehow i hadn't seen what the dog looked like. The sheer size of that boy. Now it's even more disappointing he only got a ryona animation. Here's hoping he'll get a better treatment once the game is out or something, through some kind of free patch. Or paid for that matter. I know I'd pay for that.

paparapa

Reputation score
If memory serves, it's to do with the location of the website's servers. Loli is illegal where the servers are located... the UK, I think? The site has been around for awhile, and I don't think anyone was really thinking that much about it at the time when they originally rented servers out of the UK.

I can't speak for F95zone.
NGL, realizing that one can be banned for posting loli contents in a hentai forum which, more than 80% of it's content are Loli driven, was pretty hilarious. All the hentai games in this forum are Loli driven in some way or another. Putting a underage and slap a "she is 18 years old" doesn't mean it is not underage loli.

If what you're saying is true, loli being banned in the server's country, then the entire ULMF site should be already be taken down affected. The discussion alone is already illegal if Loli was such a sensitive topic.

So just to be clear for future NOR pictures:
"1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures."
So we need to check the character's age first before posting to make sure she is above 18. And No bestiality pictures. Best to take note since NOR is full of bestiality. Would be unfair or double standard if others can post them while we can't.

MetaSilver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The discussion alone is already illegal if Loli was such a sensitive topic.
I believe the law (or laws) in question are limited only to "depictions", which is why pictures and links to pictures are specifically not allowed, but discussion is.

texxy

Reputation score
Damn, haven't really kept up with the game, somehow i hadn't seen what the dog looked like. The sheer size of that boy. Now it's even more disappointing he only got a ryona animation. Here's hoping he'll get a better treatment once the game is out or something, through some kind of free patch. Or paid for that matter. I know I'd pay for that.
I thought of the same thing, just make such content an "DLC" that can be added to the game, but isn't there normally, and volla, loophole.

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
When he was finishing this version, there were some guidlines that said that bestiality is not allowed in some parts of the world and the dogger is bestiality so he switched it to ryona.
That's a shame. I guess it's just easier to do that than try to juggle updates for multiple game versions.

屠殺者(Slayer), I don't know exactly what this was, I'm assuming it's the hidden double giant knife guy?
well it probably would live up to his name though ( rip and tear, until it is done )
"you've got HUGE TITS! That means you got HUGE MILK!"

wjddlfp8254

Reputation score
Hmmm where can I find the new mob (dog) that is added in this patch?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So just to be clear for future NOR pictures:
"1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures."
So we need to check the character's age first before posting to make sure she is above 18. And No bestiality pictures. Best to take note since NOR is full of bestiality. Would be unfair or double standard if others can post them while we can't.
You are reading the wrong set of rules, the Hentai-section rules are conveniently linked in my signature, though you should be aware that anything banned by either set remains banned. Also you have misread, that rule clearly states (real life) beastiality is banned, not drawn beastiality. Lastly, I'm sure that everyone would appreciate you using the appropriate sub https://ulmf.org/forums/forum-development.19/ for the discussion of rules instead of attempting to derail the topic of this thread further.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't buy the dev's explanation for the wolf boss, considering the content already in the game (non-con, spiders, snails, ect) and the general inclusion of canine enemies in every other jap h game.

paparapa

Reputation score
So where is the multi head doggo new monster located at, anyone knows?

I don't buy the dev's explanation for the wolf boss, considering the content already in the game (non-con, spiders, snails, ect) and the general inclusion of canine enemies in every other jap h game.
Pretty grey area. Everyone has different take on what inappropriate is. NOR developer is probably bound by some higher up authority sitting on higher horse telling them that is not possible in NOR. Though shame, there is a lot of thing they can do with with canine boss than just the decapitation fatality. Imagine being chained hand and legs like the cock sleeves by the fatso enemy, but this time, doggo style at the boss's belly when it is on all four.

Also disappointed the only canine scene in NOR came and went without an ass to ass position like below. Waited like few months for it from NOR.
wolf1.jpg wolf2.jpg
Note: She is above 18 years old.

Last edited:

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really doubt D-lis is bound by "some higher up authority"; I think it just boils down to monsters v. animals, and D-lis decided (1) the doggo fell on the animal side of things and (2) he doesn't want to spend a month working on an animal-based sex animation.

If the doggo was some of mutant hell-hound thing instead of a big boi with a sword, he'd have probably gone for it?

Oh. And there's already a gross mutant sort-of dog thing that pretty much already does everything but knot her. Yeah, I can see D-lis viewing a big doggo rape scene as kind of redundant.

Last edited:

Lime100

Reputation score
It's hard to believe that almost every existing enemy has an animation now. Development must really be reaching the latter stages but I'm curious just how much more will be added.

paparapa

Reputation score
(2) he doesn't want to spend a month working on an animal-based sex animation.
Isn't the current new multiple head dog alike monster in the recent 0.48 already falls under this animal based sex animation?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, dog boss's ryona scene makes me think of dead space's last boss death scene.

paparapa

Reputation score
Well, dog boss's ryona scene makes me think of dead space's last boss death scene.
Which one? The first dead space was a giant worm plant alike iirc. Actually the dead space necromancer reminds me of the zombies outside the library gates.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Which one? The first dead space was a giant worm plant alike iirc. Actually the dead space necromancer reminds me of the zombies outside the library gates.
Dead space 1, last boss, will hang Issac in the air when boss take enough damage, if doesn't destroy all yellow cores in time, Issac will get eaten, first time will lost right hand, then left half dead body (leg part).
Difference is Aradia only lost head, but Issac left half.

hjshas

Reputation score
Scene with dog boss is ryona

Why even live?

atleast he stays a good boy guarding the gates i guess

In this month's note D-lis mentioned that he's working on 3 animations

Candore, unfortunately won't be a H-scene, but an H-event would be added instead

And the one I'm anticipating the most, the Demon of Lust
but he said that he currently has no idea what the animation would be
( do we need someone to remind what the poll results were a few years ago? )
Should have also mentioned that though he planned for a spring release, it will take longer to complete.