What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The explosion of activity in here made me think the game finally released! Now I'm on the fence on if I should keep checking or avoid the thread. I haven't played any version since late 2020, since it was supposed to release last year and I wanted to have some surprises left to experience. Feels risky when people are specifically posting screenshots of various scenes!

TentacleSama

Reputation score
The explosion of activity in here made me think the game finally released! Now I'm on the fence on if I should keep checking or avoid the thread. I haven't played any version since late 2020, since it was supposed to release last year and I wanted to have some surprises left to experience. Feels risky when people are specifically posting screenshots of various scenes!
So what you're saying...you want to have surprise ejaculation?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You're probably better off going to f95 for actual updates. This thread is flooded with practically nothing but fanart and headcannons...

Eden7

Reputation score
what are you favorite scenes for NoR guys? mine is the one where got tongued and enters an aphrodisiac state
It's tough for me because NoR is my favorite H-Game of all time, and its not even out yet.

I'll try to narrow it down in no particular order:

1) Swamp Beast and the Game Over Screen

2) The Cum toilet scene in the city

3) Aradia gets stuck in a plank and gangbanged by vagabonds

4) The muscle guy in the city scene

5) The scene with Aradia and the Witch being turned into cock sleeves

6) Flesh Tower

7) Zombie DP with a third playing with her boobs

8) The purple slime GO screen

9) The Titwank on the red plague doctor

10) The flesh orgy with the time freezing birds

11) The zombie flesh tower

12) The game over screen where Aradia's face is forced down into a bowl of cum while getting filled from other end

13) The city Game Over scene with translated text (I can't read Kanji but the dialogue is pretty good based on a translated version I found)

-- Well now I have to play it again

Reputation score
Sorry for reviving a thread just for this but does anybody know if D-lis will implement clothing damage? I'd like my Aradia to be fully naked in animations, like in the event with Aradia and the other witch.

helltauros

Reputation score
I hope other NPC will have more H-Action, or can let them got knock down and trigger traps or H-action, but that means more work need to do.
I think its alredy done just not added to trial version, but thats just my theory

Waterleelee

Reputation score
We should probably start a discord server. Just so that we can discuss in real time. Just specifically for Night of Revenge one of the best Hgames of the modern day.

TentacleSama

Reputation score
We should probably start a discord server. Just so that we can discuss in real time. Just specifically for Night of Revenge one of the best Hgames of the modern day.
I think someone like UnholyingBlessing, Tewi, & Noble 6 should be leader in discord.

helltauros

Reputation score
yeah a cultured discord server would be nice to keep the updates on other games too I have an empty server maybe you can use that one

Tewi

Reputation score
To be honest the only "H-games" discords I can see functioning are for games with community produced content like MUGEN or the Illusion games with mods, cards, etc. A discord group for a game that after release won't have any more content sounds like a dead silent zone waiting to happen. A forum thread is more than enough for a game like this.

helltauros

Reputation score
I mean not for this game in particular but we share more or less the same tastes so we can talk about other games there at least that what I had in mind with the discord server

I mean not for this game in particular but we share more or less the same tastes so we can talk about other games there at least that what I had in mind with the discord server
For example recently I tried graveyard executioner, it was brutal but the gameplay was pretty good for an H game

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
To be honest the only "H-games" discords I can see functioning are for games with community produced content like MUGEN or the Illusion games with mods, cards, etc. A discord group for a game that after release won't have any more content sounds like a dead silent zone waiting to happen. A forum thread is more than enough for a game like this.
The worst thing I can image is everybody using microphone and faping with screaming.
If that happened, I swear I'll smash my headphone right away.