What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is taking so long to develop. Is this some sort of neglect play lol? Can't wait till it's released.

helltauros

Reputation score
I said months ago thet I bet that it would be released in march, but im starting to think I was wrong, could be worse at least we know its progress, ive been waiting for monster girl quest paradox part 3 for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time with no news

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is taking so long to develop. Is this some sort of neglect play lol? Can't wait till it's released.
Probably dragging it out while secretly working on the next game, if I was a game dev with an enti/ci-en whatnot I wouldn't want a dead period where you got nothing to show.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wasn't the game supposed to actually drop last year though? There's a small handful of games I'm looking forward to in the H-sphere at the moment, but none so much as Night of Revenge and Kunoichi Botan II. I stopped playing the enti versions around October-November 2020 or so because there was talk of it soon dropping. One and a half years later and the end isn't any more in sight than it was back then it feels like!

Lime100

Reputation score
H-game development is never usually that fast, just look at Future Fragments and any of Vosmug's games. Hell I remember the laboratory stage in Sinisistar taking a year to release. A lot of these a games are developed by one person or a very small team and often the ambition and scope of these projects lead to inflated development time. If you wanted to be cynical you could say that they are deliberately going at a slower pace so they can farm monthly donations but in reality, game development is hard and time consuming.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Future Fragments also suffers from the Devs doing way too much backpedalling.
many devs also have issues with PR.
I stopped supporting Future Fragments when the devs started walking back on promised elements of the game. To their credit, they still offer a copy of the game to people who have stopped supporting it after a while, but Future Fragments should have been done over a year ago.

H-game development is never usually that fast, just look at Future Fragments and any of Vosmug's games. Hell I remember the laboratory stage in Sinisistar taking a year to release. A lot of these a games are developed by one person or a very small team and often the ambition and scope of these projects lead to inflated development time. If you wanted to be cynical you could say that they are deliberately going at a slower pace so they can farm monthly donations but in reality, game development is hard and time consuming.

The next game by the Sinisistar team looks great, and evidently we will see it released before the end of the year too. The progress is also impressive given the time. That team is like a machine.

Part of what took the Lab level so long is the dev decided to add in another skin, which in turn, added in an entire separate set of CG for every possible encounter. It took WAY longer than he expected, and any new content needed BOTH skin choices to have their art done too. The next game won't likely have the same problem.

When it comes to this, from what I remember there was a lot of material that the dev wanted to add that he was holding off on until the elements of basic gameplay were completed. I hope that is the case!

Replica

Reputation score
I stopped supporting Future Fragments when the devs started walking back on promised elements of the game. To their credit, they still offer a copy of the game to people who have stopped supporting it after a while, but Future Fragments should have been done over a year ago.

The next game by the Sinisistar team looks great, and evidently we will see it released before the end of the year too. The progress is also impressive given the time. That team is like a machine.

Part of what took the Lab level so long is the dev decided to add in another skin, which in turn, added in an entire separate set of CG for every possible encounter. It took WAY longer than he expected, and any new content needed BOTH skin choices to have their art done too. The next game won't likely have the same problem.

When it comes to this, from what I remember there was a lot of material that the dev wanted to add that he was holding off on until the elements of basic gameplay were completed. I hope that is the case!

What is the name of the Sinisistar team's next game, if you don't mind?

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I called out the team years ago when they first posted only to have whoever was on the account reply with snark. Seriously though, what do you expect a group to do when they make more money from not releasing a game than releasing it? Some people have paid several hundred dollars for a $20-40 game by now, lmao. Of course, feature creep and misfire is another huge problem with literally almost every kickstarter game. I get that stuff changes during game development but that's partly why it's usually incompatible with crowdfunding, because people fund a game based on the pitch, and all too often everything changes and causes a lot of debate when some people like it, others don't, etc. Crowfall is a fantastic example of how that road very often leads to failure; that game is nothing like the pitch. At. All. They changed almost everything, including the basic gameflow. And now it's dead.

But yeah, Future Fragments should have been finished forever ago. If it ever gets done, I'll by them, but I'm never going to support anyone ever via Paetron and I pick my Kickstarters very carefully and treat them all like shady gambles.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I don't mind support creator, but some of them make me think I'm throwing my money into a hole.
I supported some creator on ci-en, then one has no any news after last game he released few months later (or years, I can't remember.) (and honestly, he was creating other game, then he said he knew another creator and started make game with him, then where is game he's creating?)
I still believe he'll bring his new game back in the future.
Maybe I'm fool, I don't know.

Feel mess all the time, people don't like Red Alert Remastered, then I upload Ukraine VS 7 Soviet, someone leave comment on my video and said Ukraine is bad side, then I got a dislike, and another guy trolling on that video.

Honestly, I have no idea what game I can try to record, can't focus all the time.

Last edited:

Bulbanych

Reputation score
Does anyone know if these, "shining" upgrade rocks drop from enemies? I know that normal, non-shining version of these rocks, auto-translated as "latent" drops from minotaurs and knights, but what about these ?
Снимок экрана (96).png

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, enemy will drop (But only can upgrade to level 2 and special level 1), but max level rock only can get from map.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean yeah but even when they finish they have another game in the works planned so actually releasing the full game full content and all would not that bring in even more fans for the next project? For an even more juiced crowfunding?

Bulbanych

Reputation score
Well, enemy will drop (But only can upgrade to level 2 and special level 1), but max level rock only can get from map.
I mean specifically the rock on the picture. I know that the max upgrade rock doesn't drop from enemies.
I know that minotaurs and knights drop the grey colored version of those rocks, but I specifically need those shining rainbow-colored rocks, and I don't know from which enemies they drop.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have supported games post release, unless told otherwise by the creator. i always just assume they'll work on the sequel right after. and they usually do. within a month the next thing is at least being drafted through some concept art and ideas on the gameplay.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Which is in itself funny cause this game reminded people of Bloodborne. Though the MC is more or less Bloodstained vibed.