What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu][RJ261180] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人 / I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo

Puniasterus

Reputation score
I see, I didn't post here because no one asked If there was any progress, but I am still doing mine, albeit slowly, things happens and can't spend so much time with tl, but I am still on it.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Nice, i really hope someone can finish the translation this year, and if you need a hand with the images, let me know.

kinight

Reputation score
Undefined method `upcase` for nil:NilClass

does anyone know how to resolve this error?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Undefined method `upcase` for nil:NilClass

does anyone know how to resolve this error?
When launching the game?
Did you try using applocale to run the game in japanese?

ChitNyiNyi

Reputation score
i have a problem system rgss300.dll not found when I use the English patch anyone can help me

apocalypse00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have a problem system rgss300.dll not found when I use the English patch anyone can help me
1. Open Game.ini with notepad
2. Change the line library = System\RGSS300.dll to library = System\RGSS301.dll
3. Save and run the game

Magdragons

Reputation score
Im trying to download the partial, and it just takes me to a empty gofile page. Did it get deleted?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Im trying to download the partial, and it just takes me to a empty gofile page. Did it get deleted?
Hey, i just reupload it to MEGA and MIXDROP.

By the way, also i updated the thread, i'm restarting the translation, because i didn't like it how it ended.
I will try to finish it this time.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Can anybody translate the walkthroughs? Ive been using google translate on them and am not getting all the events i should be, so i think its a mistranlation somewhere.

Getting the pachinko error, and when i try to use the map16 somebody posted, it will let me into the game, but i cant shoot the ball or exit after.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Can anybody translate the walkthroughs? Ive been using google translate on them and am not getting all the events i should be, so i think its a mistranlation somewhere.

Getting the pachinko error, and when i try to use the map16 somebody posted, it will let me into the game, but i cant shoot the ball or exit after.
Hey there, i just uploaded a fix for that and some other scenes. You can find it in the download section of this thread.
When you go to the pachinko, there will be an option to cheat, it will automatically win the game for you.
And as i can see in the guide, you need to win twice (press the cheat option two times duh) to proceed with sachiko's route.

I didn't test it, so would you be so kind to let me know if it worked?
The variables and switches needed seems to be right, but as i said, i did not test it.

And about the walkthoughts, i might work on an official translation, but that will be right after i finish this project.

Last edited:

suyatna

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
How i cant get fired?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
Hello again, i just uploaded the second and last fix for this version of the translation.
I won't upload any more fixes for this old MTL, so i can keep working on the manual translation.
This 2nd patch fixes the pachinko error and some scene crashes, also an skip option was added in order to skip that pachinko minigame (Remember to skip/win the minigame twice to advance on Sachiko's route, it is not needed on another route)
This skip will be also included in the manual translation, for people that don't want to play that minigame (it takes like 10mins to finish an entire game of block breaker.)

Also, find attached a photo of how the map will look like when the translation is done (Some names might change)

Attachments

Last edited:

skadoodle21

Reputation score
Glad to see you're working on this again lad, I was doing it aswell but got completely burned out with personal shit. Anyway thanks mate, there's another user working on it up above aswell so have a chat with him.

tealsack

Reputation score
How far along is the current patch currently. I know OP said 10% in the opening post but that was edited in July. Also thank you OP for translating it.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
How far along is the current patch currently. I know OP said 10% in the opening post but that was edited in July. Also thank you OP for translating it.
Hey there, the translation is coming, but really slow.
I try to do a few lines per day, but studing while having a job and using my free time for this is getting hard.
I will take more time, months to be honest, but well, at least it will be done this time.

Luchi

Reputation score
How much gameplay is there in the incomplete translated version?