What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu][RJ261180] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人 / I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
It causes it an extra space, in this one I already fixed it, I tried to fix the one of pachinko bug but I did not find the script :p
Thanks!
I will add this fix to the first page.

Subunki

Reputation score
Thanks!
I will add this fix to the first page.
restoring Map 16 with the original makes you can open the pachinko machine, but causes an error when the ball hits a yellow or red block (the stone one no, I don't know why xd)

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
restoring Map 16 with the original makes you can open the pachinko machine, but causes an error when the ball hits a yellow or red block (the stone one no, I don't know why xd)
Thanks for the info! i will start working on a fix in 2 weeks from now.

AssFanatic

Reputation score
Thanks for your work on this KinghtGale. Hopefully someday this will receive a full translation. I noticed some typos in the intro script. Is there a good way to send suggested corrections to you?

Other issues that I noticed were improperly notification boxes, like when you click on the closet in your room. They appear very narrow and stretch from the top to bottom of the screen.

Finally, would you mind adding which route you translated, having trouble finding it. Thanks!

Subunki

Reputation score
to be sure, someone else crashed in the 9th month when you tell izumi that don't cut out about 3 dialogues ahead?

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
I'm officialy abandoning the project beause i got a summer job, so goodbye free time.
I would rather spend it on friends, family, and other stuff than this sorry :cry:

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Thanks for your work KnightGale!

Could someone reupload the translation somewhere else? Gofile is telling me that their server is down.

mag3p00ns92

Reputation score
I'm slowly translating each map manually with DeepL in translator++ , im not spending much time in it tbh but its coming together. Also looks much better than MTL, when i finish i'll provide a link but i doubt it will be ready before april+-

Im also translating the pictures but i suck at it and it has nowhere the quality of @KnightGale:

1menu3.png 1menu4.png

This is how it looks ingame , does the job i guess

Last edited:

mag3p00ns92

Reputation score
View attachment 37598

Thanks bro, I hope you also work on MSK2 when its out.
My intention is to translate all [dai2hokenshistu] games. I've finished the pictures now, i'l upload them here. They're not very good but you can undestand it, I may work on them again but im focusing more on translating the common events, theres over 9900 lines on it alone, its gonna take a while. Also, i dint translate everything in the picture since the text below of what I translated is just the girls walkthrough, and thats already available in this post. I wont work much on it till saturday , and I'll go all out when my uni work is done ( around 2 weeks)

Attachments

BronBron06

Reputation score
Oh thats nice even the status page of each characters.
Wish you the best for this great effort.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
I'm slowly translating each map manually with DeepL in translator++ , im not spending much time in it tbh but its coming together. Also looks much better than MTL, when i finish i'll provide a link but i doubt it will be ready before april+-

Im also translating the pictures but i suck at it and it has nowhere the quality of @KnightGale:

View attachment 37592View attachment 37593

This is how it looks ingame , does the job i guess
I can give you a hand if you need help with the images, send me a pm.

OP
KnightGale

KnightGale

Reputation score
For example, here is the title screen.

View attachment 37739
By the way, question for native english speakers:
What do you think of the title? Should it be changed to...
I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo
I'm the Building Manager at a Married Woman Condo
I'm the Building Manager of a Married Woman Condo

jackeasy

Reputation score
By the way, question for native english speakers:
What do you think of the title? Should it be changed to...
I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo
I'm the Building Manager at a Married Woman Condo
I'm the Building Manager of a Married Woman Condo
Unless "Married Woman Condo" is the official/proper name of the building, the first option doesn't work. The last two are pretty much synonymous, but I think the third one is the most accurate. The second would be better if he was filling some other role, like a personal trainer or whatever, but being a manager of something is the typical way of saying it.